剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表
我先溜了
I'll just slip on out, then.
普鲁登斯
Prudence.
泽尔达
Zelda?
谁啊 吵死人了
Who's that screaming to wake the dead?
多尔卡丝
Dorcas?
多尔卡丝 多尔卡丝 你在干嘛
Dorcas? Dorcas? What's the meaning of this?
他死了
He's dead!
-浮士德 -安布罗斯
- Faustus? - Ambrose!
恶棍 你们居然暗♥杀♥教皇
Villains! You assassinated His Unholy Eminence!
-不 不 魔父 -浮士德
- No! No! Father, please! - Faustus!
浮士德
Faustus!
-不 让他说 -浮士德
- No! Let him speak first! - Faustus!
找出叛徒
Find the traitor!
安布罗斯 怎么了
Ambrose? What happened?
-他死了 -谁死了
- He's dead. - Who's dead?
我在看守他的房♥间 里面有血
I was guarding his chambers and there was blood.
天啊 对立教皇死了
Oh, dear Lucifer, the Anti-Pope is dead,
但我不记得细节了
and I don't remember how or why or who!
不是我 你们要相信我
It was-- It wasn't me. You have to believe me.
不不不 当然 你做不出这种事的
No, no, no, of course. You're not capable of such a thing.
找出叛徒
Find the traitor!
-找出叛徒 -他们来找我了
- Find the traitor! - They're coming for me.
布莱克伍德和犹大兄弟会要杀我
Blackwood and the Judas boys will murder me.
尼克 把安布罗斯带到安全的地方
Nick, get Ambrose someplace safe.
快走 我来拖住他们
Go, go now. I'll stall as long as I can.
他在哪里 凶手安布罗斯·斯派曼在哪里
Where is he? Where is the murderer, Ambrose Spellman?
凶手 你在说什么
Murderer? What are you talking about?
-萨布丽娜 他在这吗 -我没见过他
- Sabrina, is he here? - What? No, I haven't seen him.
姑姑们 怎么了
Aunties, what's happened?
把房♥子翻个底朝天
Search the house! Turn it upside down!
提安布罗斯·斯派曼的头来见我
Bring me the head of Ambrose Spellman!
叛徒呢
Where's the traitor?
你不会真以为
You don't really think
安布罗斯杀了对立教皇吧 泽姑
Ambrose killed the Anti-Pope, do you, Aunt Zee?
他浑身是血 手里拿着匕♥首♥
He was covered in blood, dagger in hand,
我们跟他对峙 他就不见了
and when confronted, he spirited himself away.
那是因为他以为布莱克伍德魔父
Yes, because he thought Father Blackwood was gonna
要杀他
slaughter him.
就像他杀其他孩子一样
Like he had the other boys.
泽尔达姑姑 我是安布罗斯
Aunt Zelda, this is Ambrose.
安布罗斯堂哥
Cousin Ambrose.
我们的安布罗斯
Our Ambrose.
曾经密谋炸毁梵蒂冈的也是他
Yes. The very same Ambrose who plotted to blow up the Vatican.
没有他的踪迹
There is no trace of him.
走吧 泽尔达 我们得回学院了
Come, Zelda, we must return to the Academy.
明天更具挑战
Tomorrow will be all the more challenging.
等等 你们不会要继续婚礼吧
Wait, you're not going through with the wedding, are you?
暗夜教会现在需要强有力的领导
The Church of Night needs strong leadership right now.
我们会继续追捕安布罗斯·斯派曼
The hunt for Ambrose Spellman
我们的婚礼也会继续
will continue and so, too, will our wedding.
但情况确实
But surely the circumstances--
这是黑魔王的旨意 泽尔达
It is Our Dark Lord's will, Zelda.
我们将在
We shall wed,
教皇的葬礼后举♥行♥婚礼
following the funeral of His Most Unholy Eminence.
红白事一起办
A joint wedding and funeral?
撒旦万岁 犹大万岁
Hail Satan! Hail Judas!
撒旦万岁 犹大万岁
Hail Satan! Hail Judas!
孩子们 随时欢迎你们回来
Come back as often as you like, boys.
我喜欢穿制♥服♥的男人
I adore men in uniforms.
但我说了
But I told you before,
安布罗斯·斯派曼不在这里
Ambrose Spellman is not here.
你可以出来了 他们走了
You can come out now. They're gone.
这招真厉害 藏在自己的画里
That is a nifty trick. Hiding in your own portrait.
这里是地狱
It's hell in there.
真的是地狱
Literally.
但尼克是朋友 所以
But Nick's a friend, so...
安布罗斯 你看起来不太好
Ambrose, you don't look well.
我也觉得
I don't feel so--
安布罗斯 安布罗斯 好了
Ambrose. Ambrose. There, there.
-我 -没事的
- I-- - You're all right. You're all right.
我去给你拿杯喝的
I'll get you a drink.
没事的 安布罗斯
You're all right, Ambrose.
利维坦
Leviathan?
天啊
Oh, dear Satan.
这老鼠根本没有失踪
The damn mouse was never missing,
他钻进我身体里了
he climbed inside me.
为什么
Why?
也许是为了控制你
To control you, perhaps.
不是所有的木偶都是从外部控制
Not all puppets wear their strings on the outside.
利维坦是布莱克伍德魔父送给我的礼物
Leviathan was a gift from Father Blackwood.
我相信是他杀死了对立教皇
Then I believe it was he who killed the Anti-Pope.
我猜你只是他的工具
You, I'm surmising, were merely his instrument.
布莱克伍德的爱就像龙♥卷♥风♥
He loves his boys, Blackwood, until he doesn't.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我认识的所有术士
Every warlock I've known
只要接近布莱克伍德 最后都死了
to get close to Blackwood winds up dead.
-卢克 -卢克
- Luke. - Luke?
你认为是布莱克伍德魔父杀了卢克
You think Father Blackwood murdered Luke?
完全有可能
I think it's quite possible.
现在到你了
And now, you.
但我还没死 格雷
Except I'm not dead yet, Gray.
也没打算放弃
And I'm not about to roll over, either.
不 事实上
No. In fact...
我要杀了布莱克伍德魔父
I'm going to kill Father Blackwood.
为了卢克
For Luke.
因为不洁之物
For all that is unholy.
艾德华·斯派曼 戴安娜·斯派曼
萨布丽娜
Sabrina.
尼克 安布罗斯呢
Nick, where's Ambrose?
他在安全的地方 你不知道最好
Someplace safe. It's probably best if you don't know where.
布莱克伍德取消了婚礼吗
Did Blackwood call off the wedding?
没有 他硬要结
No. He's forcing it to happen.
还要跟对立教皇的葬礼一起
Combining it with the Anti-Pope's funeral.
很抱歉 萨布丽娜 你尽力了
I'm so sorry, Sabrina. You did everything you could.
我还没放弃
Oh, I'm not giving up now.
我不会让我父母含冤而死的
There's no way I'm letting my parents' death go unavenged.
也不会让泽尔达姑姑
And I won't let my Aunt Zelda
被那个人耽搁或者折磨
get caught up or crushed by that man either.
你有什么计划
What's the plan?
《哈姆雷特》
Hamlet.
我们要复活他吗
Are we resurrecting him?
在剧中 哈姆雷特的叔叔
In the play, Hamlet's uncle
克劳迪斯为娶他的母亲格特鲁德杀了他的父亲
Claudius kills his father to marry his mother Gertrude.
为了揭露克劳迪斯是个恶棍
To reveal Claudius as the villain,
哈姆雷特在克劳迪斯面前演了出戏
Hamlet puts on a play in front of Claudius
重现了杀人场景
that re-enacts the murder.
有用吗
Did it work?
没有
No.
但哈姆雷特不是术士
But Hamlet wasn't a warlock,
他不知道魅惑咒语
and he didn't know about glamour spells.
-我懂了 -这是我们最后的机会 尼克
- I think I'm following you. - It's our last chance, Nick.
揭穿大祭司的阴谋
A Hail Malphas pass to expose the High Priest,
还安布罗斯清白并阻止泽尔达姑姑结婚
clear Ambrose's name, and stop my Aunt Zelda's wedding.
弑父 普鲁登斯
Patricide, Prudence?
弑父
Patricide!
孩子 为什么
For why, child?
如果我不能成为布莱克伍德家的人
If I don't get to be a Blackwood,
那你也不行
then neither should you be one.
昨晚 我意识到你会不择手段
Last night, I realized you'd stop at nothing
去夺取你认为属于自己的东西
to claim what you think is yours.
你的野心毫无边际
剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表