剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表
Why, cleaning up, of course.
等等 希尔达姑姑 音乐盒长什么样
Wait. What does the music box look like, Aunt Hilda?
-描述一下 -让我来
- Describe it to me. - It's, erm... I will. Here, let me help.
是一个木盒
It's... It's a wooden box.
上面有插销
And, er... It's got a pin closure, and, er...
和金色装饰
...gold embellishments,
还有一个
and there's a little figurine
穿着绿色裙子和红头发的女人雕像
of a woman in a green dress and red hair.
一直在转圈
She's twirling around....
天啊
Hellhounds!
你怎么做到的
How did you do that?
你居然会穿越时空
How did you bring an inanimate object
隔空取物
through space and time?
我可以随心所欲 姑姑
I willed it so, Auntie.
你知道怎么能让台子好闻一点吗
You know what would make this counter smell fresh as spring?
挤点酸橙
Some squeezed lime.
挤酸橙
Squeezed lime.
希尔达姑姑
Aunt Hilda.
等等 拿过来 放在这
Wait. Bring it here. Give it here.
我们要打破魔咒
I think, erm... I think this should break the enchantment.
天啊 我穿的是什么啊
Satan in Hell, what am I wearing?
太折磨人了
It was torture.
我眼睁睁地看着
Being conscious, while
自己满足浮士德的要求
Faustus made me dance to his infernal tune.
你都有意识吗
But are you saying you were aware?
当然 然而我却身不由己
Every second. And yet, unable to make my own choices.
真是太邪恶了
It's diabolical, and not in the good way.
至少你回来了
At least you... you're back.
完璧归赵 这才是最重要的
You're back whole, that's what matters.
是的 希尔达 但我们的麻烦才刚刚开始
Yes, Hilda, but our troubles are just beginning.
恐怕你对布莱克伍德魔父的看法没错 萨布丽娜
I'm afraid you were right about Father Blackwood, Sabrina.
我知道 泽姑姑
I know, Aunt Zee.
现在我们必须采取行动
As for right now, we have to act quickly.
安布罗斯马上就要被处决了
Ambrose's execution approaches,
但他的死
but his death is just one
只是布莱克伍德摧毁斯派曼家的第一步
step in Blackwood's plan to topple the Spellmans.
这是一个圈套 萨布丽娜
It's a set-up, Sabrina.
他想让你
To get you to manifest your
在委员会面前展示神奇的新能力
miraculous new abilities in front of the Council.
布莱克伍德这么做的目的是什么
But... why does Blackwood want me to show the Council?
这样他们就有理由把你当作异教♥徒♥烧死了
So they have reason to burn you as a heretic.
如果委员会看到有人展示力量
If the Council sees any display of power for themselves,
他们就会视为威胁
they will be threatened,
下一个处决的就会是你
and the next execution will be your own.
我不能袖手旁观 看着他被处决
I won't stand by and watch him be executed.
要我对抗整个委员会 那就来吧
And if I have to take on the entire Council, then so be it.
不管你有什么新能力 萨布丽娜
Whatever your new abilities, Sabrina,
委员会是由强大的
the Council is comprised
老术士组成
of extremely powerful, albeit old, warlocks.
不要低估他们
Don't underestimate them.
或许吧 但
That may be, but...
我们可以自成委员会 不是吗
...we're our own Council, aren't we?
我们三个
The three of us.
如果目光都集中在萨布丽娜身上
So, I mean, if all eyes are on Sabrina,
那就交给我们吧 泽泽
well, leave it to us, eh, Zelds?
希尔达 你的责任更大
Yes. Well, you'll have to do the lion's share, Hilda.
与此同时 恐怕我还得
In the meantime, I'm afraid I'll have to
回学院
go back to the Academy
装作顺从的妻子
and being the biddable wife,
以免引起浮士德的怀疑
so as not to arouse Faustus's suspicions.
萨布丽娜 把音乐盒放回去
You'll have to return the music box, Sabrina.
好了 泽姑
Done, Aunt Zee.
乖
Good girl.
我得走了
Well, I'll have to be going.
祈祷明天一切顺利
But pray to Satan all goes well tomorrow.
我为家族奉献太多了
The things I do for this family.
这是你最后一晚了 囚犯
Last night on Earth, prisoner.
随你怎么说
So you say.
你认为她会来救你
You think she's going to save you?
-你的堂妹 -非她莫属
- Your cousin? - If anyone can.
你对她的奇迹
What do you know of these, uh...
知道多少
miracles of hers?
你是自己想知道 还是为你父亲问的
Are you asking for yourself or for your father?
自己想知道
For myself.
当我看到她死而复生 我
When I saw her come back from the dead, I...
我就哭了
I started to cry.
她是什么
What is she?
到底是什么
Really?
你不如亲自去问问她
Why don't you ask her for yourself?
我会的
I think I just might.
普鲁登斯
Prudence.
我很怕
I'm frightened.
别怕
Don't be.
你活得光荣
You live with honor.
死得伟大
You will die with it.
愿撒旦守护你
Satan keep you.
鉴于没有任何新的证据
In the absence of any new evidence,
安布罗斯·斯派曼的处决将按计划进行
the execution of Ambrose Spellman will proceed as planned.
意料之中 斯派曼家的
As predicted, the Spellmans
关键证人到不了场
were unable to produce their star witness.
不
No!
不 不 不
No! No! No!
不
No!
刽子手
Executioner.
行刑
Carry out the sentence.
不
No!
不
No!
她是怎么做到的
How did she do it?
不是她
She didn't.
我一直在盯着她
I was watching her the whole time,
父亲 她眼都没眨
Father. She... She didn't even blink.
你 马库斯 你来执行
You, Marcus, carry out the sentence.
不 不 不
No! No! No!
-快点 皮尔斯先生 -不
- Today, please, Mr. Pierce. - No!
你想这么希望我堂哥死 布莱克伍德魔父
If you want my cousin dead so badly, Father Blackwood,
为什么不自己动手呢
why don't you do it yourself?
不 你别过来
No. Not you!
不
No!
我有个更好的主意
I have a better idea.
你来吧 斯派曼女士
You do it, Ms. Spellman.
够了
Enough!
你对我的旨意视而不见吗
Are you so blind to My will?
黑魔王 主人
Dark Lord, Master.
安静 冒牌货
Silence, pretender.
你的狭隘侮辱了女巫集♥会♥
You degrade this coven with your pettiness.
安布罗斯·斯派曼幸免于难
By My cloven hoof, Ambrose Spellman is spared.
那就放过他吧
So let it be.
黑魔王旨意已下
The Dark Lord has spoken.
安布罗斯·斯派曼得到缓刑
Ambrose Spellman is reprieved.
孩子们 你 放开他
Boys... You, release him.
先生们 我能否建议
Uh, gentlemen, might I suggest--
不能 布莱克伍德魔父
Might you not, Father Blackwood?
但是萨布丽娜·斯派曼
But Sabrina Spellman--
萨布丽娜·斯派曼是个孩子
Sabrina Spellman is a child.
我们没有看到她展现出危险的力量
We saw no display of dangerous power from her.
现在清楚的是
What did become clear is...
你令黑魔王很不愉快 布莱克伍德魔父
you displease the Dark Lord, Father Blackwood.
Father.
你的临时对立教皇头衔特此剥夺
You are hereby stripped of your title of interim Anti-Pope.
既然安布罗斯已经自♥由♥了
Now that Ambrose is safe and free...
我在想
I've been thinking.
剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表