剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表
是黑暗中不合时宜的产物
Brought untimely from the dark
恐怕是腐坏了
Putrefied, I'm afraid.
斯派曼小姐
Miss Spellman.
萨布丽娜 等等
Sabrina, wait.
喝掉 喝掉 喝掉
Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug!
喝掉 喝掉 喝掉
Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug!
喝掉 喝掉 喝掉
Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug!
喝掉 喝掉 喝掉
Chug! Chug! Chug!Chug!
萨布丽娜
All right, Sabrina!
萨布丽娜 萨布丽娜 萨布丽娜
Sabrina! Sabrina! Sabrina!
萨布丽娜 萨布丽娜 萨布丽娜
Sabrina! Sabrina! Sabrina!
萨布丽娜 萨布丽娜 萨布丽娜
Sabrina! Sabrina! Sabrina!
-你在这啊 -我好像又要吐了
- Here you are. - I think I'm gonna puke again.
吐出来总比吞进去强
Oh, well. Better out than in.
来点胃药
A little Pepto for your tummy.
-谢谢 希尔达姑姑 -乖
- Thanks, Aunt Hilda. - Good girl.
好
Okay. So...
我知道怎么能让你好受点
You know what I think would make you feel much better?
去见你的凡人朋友
Is going to see your mortal friends.
别急着说不
And before you pooh-pooh me,
我听说苏茜今天要参加
a little birdy told me that Susie's trying out
篮球队选拔
for the basketball team today.
但是巴克斯特高中没有女篮啊
But Baxter High doesn't have a girls' basketball...
苏茜和哈那啥一起参加了男队的选拔
Susie's trying out for the boys' team along with Har--
哈维
Harvey.
所以
So...
去吧
So, come on.
支持他们一下 尤其是苏茜
Why don't you go and show them some support? Especially Susie.
篮球教练
I don't think the basketball coach
和大多数队员不想要她
or much of the team want her there.
就因为她是女孩
Just 'cause she's a girl?
太不合理了
That's just... wrong.
是啊
I know that.
快点的 你还赶得上
So, come on. If you hurry, you'll make it.
小子们上吧 比赛开始
All right, boys, let's go. Game time!
红队对灰队
Red versus gray.
跑起来
Get a move on.
加油
Come on!
能快点吗
Can I get some hustle?
来吧
Come on.
防守
Defense!
手抬起来
Put your hands up!
好
Okay.
随便打
Play as you want!
投啊 苏茜
Shoot it, Suse!
很好 苏茜 继续保持
Nice, Susie. Just keep doin' that.
苏茜 你成功了
Susie! You did it!
你成功了 苏茜
You did it, Suse!
克雷文教练没法拒绝你了
No way Coach Craven doesn't let you on the team now.
伙计们 其实我改名叫西奥了
Actually, guys, it's Theo now.
-西奥 -是的
- Theo. - Yeah.
挺好的
Sounds good!
不好
Oh, no.
又有消息了
More... tidings?
三个中的最后一个
The last of the three.
你来找我♥干♥嘛
Why did you come for me?
谁派你来的
Who sent you?
-谁召唤你的 -你的手被绑住了
- Summoned you? - Your hands are bound.
不能施法了
No spell-casting for you.
-你为什么这么做 -其他人都不愿意
- Why are you doing this? - No one else would.
-只有我和我的兄弟敢这么做 -敢做什么
- Only my brothers and I would dare it. - Dare what?
说啊
Just say it!
别西卜
Beelzebub.
蝇王 我呼唤你
Lord of Flies, I name you
将你绑在我面前
and bind you here, before me,
以路西法的名义 你的主
in Lucifer's name, your Lord.
路西法
Lucifer?
女巫和人类在地球上出现之前
I stood beside the Son of Dawn
我便开始侍奉黎明之子
before witch- and mankind walked upon the Earth.
我不认识你吗
But do I not know you?
我是玛丽·沃德韦尔
I am Mary Wardwell.
你擅闯他人领地 恶魔
You are trespassing, demon.
不 我认得你
No, I recognize you.
萨布丽娜
Well, Sabrina...
你休假如何
how's your sabbatical been so far?
如果恶魔一直阴魂不散
If demons are hunting you with any... regularity,
要不你回巴克斯特高中吧
perhaps you should transfer back to Baxter High.
你希尔达姑姑会很高兴的 而且
It would please your Aunt Hilda, and...
我也可以照看你
I could keep an eye on you.
都是因为这次愚蠢的选举
It's all because of this stupid election.
选完就行了
I just have to get through it.
-什么选举 -学院的选举
- What election is that? - At the Academy.
我在竞选布莱克伍德魔父的天之骄子
I'm campaigning to be Father Blackwood's Top Boy.
这样啊
Oh, I see.
那
And, uh...
我猜猜 术士们不喜欢让女生
stab in the dark, the warlocks aren't too keen on the idea
-当天之骄子吧 -嗯
- of a female Top Boy, are they? - No.
-你要和多少个男孩竞争 -就一个
- How many boys are you competing against? - Just one.
尼克·斯科拉齐[刮擦]
Nick Scratch.
都叫这名字了 肯定是个麻烦
Well, with a name like that, I can only imagine he's trouble.
-不 他是 -嗯
- Oh, no, he's, uh... - Yes?
朋友
...a friend.
他不会的
He wouldn't.
-尼克不会的 -萨布丽娜 萨布丽娜
- Nick wouldn't. - Sabrina, Sabrina, Sabrina...
有人
Is someone...
在找备胎吗
having a rebound crush?
是某个年轻帅气的术士
Is some handsome young warlock
影响了你的判断吗
clouding your judgment?
不 沃德韦尔老师
No, Miss Wardwell,
我告诉你
I'm telling you.
叫尼克·斯科拉齐这种名字的人
What does this provocatively named Nick Scratch
在学院学什么
study at the Academy?
他学的是召唤
He's a... a conjuror.
沃德韦尔老师 我得走了
Miss Wardwell, I have to go.
快去吧
I think you'd better.
常联♥系♥
Please don't be a stranger.
浮士德 我今天被人骂贱女人
Faustus, I was called a wanton hussy today.
据说女巫机会有传言
Apparently, there's a faction in the coven
说咱俩有一腿
that believes our relationship is inappropriate.
我并不在意
I don't particularly care
那群老女巫怎么想我
what a gaggle of withered hags thinks about me.
我自己的想法最重要
What's important is what I think.
但我不得不承认
And I must admit,
我不确定我们是什么关系
I don't quite understand who or what we are to each other.
我是你的大祭司
I'm your High Priest.
你是我的弟♥子♥
You're one of my disciples.
我儿子的暗夜教母
My son's Night Mother.
你有兴致的时候 我也是你
And when the fancy strikes you, I'm also your...
夜间侍女
night maiden.
我不羞愧 也不后悔
I have no shame or regrets.
但我必须搞清楚
But I must have clarity.
你打算让我成为你的天之骄女吗
Do you intend to make me your Top Lady, as it were?
这样就能遏止闲言闲语了
It would certainly silence wagging tongues.
泽尔达姐妹 现在还是哀悼期
Sister Zelda, there is a mourning period
我们必须尊重女巫集♥会♥
we must respect in the eyes of our coven.
布莱克伍德魔父 你说的对
You're right, Father Blackwood.
恪守礼仪的确比较明智
Wiser to respect decorum.
在你服丧结束前
Until you've had enough time to mourn,
我们只是工作关系
we shall be all business.
也就是说 虽然我很享受我们的幽会
That means, as much as I enjoy our trysts,
剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表