剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表
那就照我说的去做
Then you'll do what I tell you to do.
既然我用肋骨制♥造♥了你
And since I made you from my rib,
那我就叫你
I believe I'll call you...
亚当吧
Adam.
她能成功吧
Okay, she-- she can do this, right?
除了萨布丽娜没别人了
If anyone can, it's Sabrina.
看来你是真的相信她
You really believe in her, don't you?
你不相信吗
Don't you?
这就是我来的原因
It's why I'm here.
看我的姐妹飞起来
To see my girl fly.
你觉得要多久才会有人注意到
How long do you think it'll take someone to notice?
天啊 看 她要跳下来了
Oh, my God. Look, she's gonna jump!
快看
Check it out!
-那是萨布丽娜吗 -她在上面干什么
- Is that Sabrina? - What is she doing up there?
-等等 -什么 她疯了吗
- Wait... - What, is she crazy?
什么
What?
萨布丽娜 你干嘛
Sabrina! What are you--
你疯了吗 快下来
Are you barmy? Get down now!
-她不会要做那件事吧 -什么
- If she does what I think she's planning-- - What?
她会改变一切 这不一定是件好事
...she'll change everything, not for the better.
-还回不了头了 -朋友们
- No going back. - Friends.
谢谢你们今晚前来
Thank you for coming tonight.
你们有些人认识我父亲 有些人不认识
Some of you know about my father, some of you don't.
但他看到了一个我们可以和平相处
But he saw a world where we could all be together,
求同存异的世界
despite our differences.
今晚 我很荣幸
Tonight, I am honored
可以展现奇迹来延续
to continue his legacy by showing you
-他的传承 -停下
- the miracle of-- - Stop!
停下 萨布丽娜
Stop! Sabrina!
别冲动 我要和你谈谈
Before you do anything, I need to talk to you.
哈维 看着 我只是
Harvey! Watch! I-- I'm just-- I'm going to--
萨布丽娜 听我说
Sabrina, listen to me.
如果你爱过我
If you ever loved me...
就立刻停手 马上下来
stop what you're doing and come down right now.
拜托
Please.
西奥
Theo.
怎么回事
What's going on?
我们在矿井里发现了一个东西
We found something in the mines.
萨布丽娜一定要看看
Something Sabrina really, really needs to see.
布丽娜
'Brina...
这是什么
what is this?
这是预言 乡巴佬
It's a prophecy, farm boy.
有什么含义
What does it mean?
这意味着
It means...
我想这意味着
I think it means...
我是地狱使者
...I'm the Herald of Hell.
我是邪恶的化身
I am evil.
剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表