剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表
那今晚在巫聚时辰见
I'll see you tonight at the witching hour, then.
在我们出生的地方
At the place where we were born.
原谅我 父亲
Forgive me, father, but...
你准备怎么安置莱蒂西亚宝宝
what are your plans for baby Letitia?
先给她改名叫朱迪丝
Well, first, to rename her Judith.
朱迪丝宝宝双胞胎注定天命不凡
Baby Judith's twin birth has destined her for greatness.
你妹妹会拥有最好的一切
Your sister will have the best of everything.
自己的房♥子 私人教师
Her own establishment, private tutors.
在她16岁黑暗洗礼时
And, upon her 16th birthday at her Dark Baptism,
为了延续和净化布莱克伍德血统
to perpetuate and purify the Blackwood bloodline,
她将和
she will be espoused...
她兄弟犹大结婚
to her brother Judas.
决斗 这太不明智了
A duel? That seems so unwitchlike.
你后悔了吗
Are we having buyer's remorse?
完全没有
Not a bit.
你真不会说谎 萨布丽娜
You're a terrible liar, Sabrina.
等你第一次杀人
Just wait till you get your first cold.
就会后悔了
Then you'll be sorry.
安布罗斯 你能别落井下石吗
Ambrose, can you please not make this any harder than it already is?
抱歉 但接下来只会更难熬
My apologies, but it'll only get harder from here.
一旦你杀了曼德拉
Once you kill the mandrake,
就会永远无法恢复巫力
you'll never get your witch powers back.
还有其他办法
Is there any other way?
阻止预言吗
To stop the prophecy?
反正我想不到了
Not that I can think of, alas.
这样会伤害她吗
Will it hurt her?
曼德拉
The mandrake?
它是一种蔬菜
Well, it is a vegetable.
但也是你
But it is also you.
它拥有你的想法 欲望和需求
It has all your thoughts, wants and needs.
希望生存 被爱
To exist, to be loved.
但它有一点与你大相径庭
But it is different from you in one fundamental way.
它像新生儿一样
It's like a newborn.
这意味着它还没有学会
Which means that it hasn't yet learned things like--
制定策略
Strategy.
没错
Precisely.
萨布丽娜家没人接
No answer at Sabrina's.
稍后再打吧
Try again in a bit.
我再也不吃蔬菜了
I'm never gonna eat another vegetable again.
你以前吃过吗
Like you ate vegetables before?
哈维 我早该说了
Harvey, I should've said this before,
我们从地狱犬书店步行回家时我就该说了
when we were walking home from Dr. Cerberus's.
但我不想还没回你就死了
But I don't wanna die without saying it back.
罗兹
Roz...
我也爱你
I love you, too.
泽尔达姐妹 快点
Sister Zelda, you have to hurry.
普鲁登斯 你要干嘛
Prudence, what are you doing now?
放你自♥由♥
Setting you free.
你对我父亲的看法没错
You were right about my father.
他很可怕吧
Hideous, isn't he?
跟我来 我们带你去殡仪馆避避
Come with me. We'll give you asylum at the mortuary.
-我不能丢下我的姐妹 -带上莱蒂西亚
- I can't leave my sisters. - Bring Leticia.
多尔卡丝和阿加莎呢
And Dorcas? And Agatha?
我不保护她们 谁来保护
If I don't protect them, who will?
其他人呢 我不能丢下女巫集♥会♥
And the others? I-- I won't leave the coven behind.
我去找委员会 他们会帮助我们的
I'll go to the Council. They'll help us end this lunacy.
你无法阻止预言 你知道的吧
You can't stop the prophecy. You know that, don't you?
你是因为我们要阻止末日降临在酸吗
Sour grapes that we're dashing your hopes for an apocalypse?
我不在乎世界是否会以这种方式结束
I don't care if the world ends, one way or the other.
我并不关心
That's not my interest.
反正我都会活下来
I'll survive, either way.
我很好奇你是怎么
I am curious. How did you piece together
撒旦奇迹链拼起来的
the daisy-chain of Satanic miracles?
我在《预言法典》中看到了这个预言
I read about the prophecy in the Codex Prognostica.
里面提到了萨布丽娜
There's an entry about Sabrina?
有个注脚
A footnote.
提到了暗影女子
About a shadow girl.
上面说了萨布丽娜什么
What does it say about Sabrina?
你不是知道预言了吗
Don't you know the prophecy?
当然 我只是不知道还有谁知道
Of course I do, I just didn't know anyone else did.
读读看吧 斯科拉齐先生
Why don't you read it to me, Mr. Scratch?
半影女子将由女巫和凡人所生
"And a half-shadow girl shall be born of witch and mortal.
利用撒旦奇迹和亵渎的行为
And in mockery of the Nazarene,
来歪曲拿撒勒
she shall perform Satanic miracles and profane acts.
她最终扭曲的行径使得黑魔王
Her final perversion will allow the Dark Lord
以真实形态重返人间 打开地狱之门
to return to Earth in His true form and open the Gates of Hell
奴役女巫和凡人
and enslave the tribes of witch and mortal.
但别担心
But don't worry.
这不会发生的
That's not gonna happen.
等萨布丽娜发现并杀死曼德拉
You see, once Sabrina finds and kills the mandrake,
就能阻止它最后的扭曲行径
she'll stop it from performing the last perversion.
我
Oh, I--
乖孩子 这正是她要做的
My dear boy, that's exactly what she'll be doing.
进行最终的扭曲行径
Enacting the final perversion.
-什么意思 -拿撒勒最后做了什么
- What do you mean? - What was the Nazarene's last act?
他牺牲了自己
He sacrificed himself.
牺牲的终极扭曲是什么
And what is the ultimate perversion of a sacrifice?
自杀
Suicide.
天啊
Unholy shit.
你们赢不了黑魔王的
You can't beat the Dark Lord at this game.
还有呢
There's more.
-还有 -预言
- More? - To the prophecy.
等祂降临人间 女子会与祂共同统治
"And once He walks on Earth, the girl will rule at His side,
新的黎明即将来临
and the new Dawn will begin."
女子会与祂共同统治
The girl will rule at His side.
萨布丽娜上了位 那我
Once Sabrina ascends, I'll--
斯科拉齐先生 我们得阻止萨布丽娜毁灭大家
Mr. Scratch, we must stop Sabrina before she dooms us all.
立刻行动
Now!
希尔达
Hilda?
萨布丽娜 安布罗斯
Sabrina? Ambrose?
泽泽 你回来了 你还好吧
Zelds? You're back. Oh. You all right?
希尔达 布莱克伍德魔父已经疯了
Oh, Hilda, Father Blackwood has utterly lost his mind.
我们必须立即召开委员会
We must convene the Council at once.
这个
About that.
说来挺好玩的
Funny story.
希尔达
Hilda...
你杀了玛士撒拉
you killed Methuselah?
他毛手毛脚的
He got, erm... a bit handsy.
是吗
Methuselah did?
委员会肯定会要求血债补偿的 希尔达
The Council will demand blood atonement for this, Hilda.
可怜的普鲁登斯 她现在独自一人
And poor Prudence, she's on her own in there!
对抗布莱克伍德
Alone against Blackwood.
萨布丽娜
Sabrina.
-你来了 -萨布丽娜
- You're here. - Sabrina.
你来了
You came.
-你带武器了吗 -是的
- Did you bring the weapons? - Yes.
没有其他办法可以解决了吗
And there's no other way this can play out?
我也希望有
I wish there were.
这样咱俩就都不用死了
For both our sakes.
规则如下
The rules are this.
你们背对对方
You'll turn your backs to one another,
走十步
count ten paces.
然后转身开枪
On ten, turn, shoot.
强者获胜
May the best Sabrina win.
一
One.
二
Two.
三
Three.
四
Four.
五
Five.
六
Six.
剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表