剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表
其实吧
You see...
我刀枪不入
I have a very peculiar invulnerability
所以很难伤我
which makes me insanely difficult to harm.
干得好 多利安 但别杀他
Well done, Dorian. Ah, but don't kill him.
先让他招供
At least not until he tells us everything.
不 希尔达姑姑
Oh, no. Aunt Hilda?
希尔达姑姑
Aunt Hilda?
-嗯 -姑姑 你没事吧
- Yeah. - Auntie, you're okay?
当然
Yeah. Absolutely fine.
刚才有个女巫猎人突然造访
Just cleaning up some spilled milk
我在清理洒出来的牛奶
from a surprise visit from a witch-hunter,
你敢信
would you believe?
我信 你杀了他吗
Oh, I can. Did you kill him?
是她 没有
Er, her. And nope.
但我们把她赶走了 是他赶的
Oh, but we did chase her out the store. Well, he did.
-怎么赶的 -你希尔达姑姑吻了我
- Uh, how? - Well, your Aunt Hilda kissed me
然后她卸下了
and then, uh... she took off the steel
压制我的钢圈
that keeps my incubus in check.
然后我就狂暴了
Then I went berserk.
他就像冲破铁链的绿巨人一样
He's like the Incredible Hulk without that chain on.
把她吓跑了 不是吗
Scared her right off, didn't you?
有个女巫猎人也袭击了我
A witch-hunter attacked me, too.
是个男的 也就是说有两个
A male hunter, which means that there are two of them.
三个
Three.
有三个
Well, there were three.
-他们称自己为无罪者 -尼克
- They call themselves the Innocents. - Oh, Nick.
那个袭击多利安的人
The one who stormed Dorian's
被他困在画里了
is now trapped in one of his paintings.
抱歉 萨布丽娜 我之前太混了
Sorry, Sabrina. I was a dick before,
但相信我 我已经清醒了
but believe me, I'm sobering up fast.
你知道他们的目的吗
What do they want, do you know?
杀死绿谷镇所有的女巫
To kill all the witches in Greendale.
据我们制♥服♥的猎人说
According to the hunter we subdued,
他们想先从落单的下手
their plan was to start with the outliers.
你 你的姑妈 多利安的人
You, your aunt, the crew at Dorian's.
然后在学院会合
And then converge at the Academy.
安布罗斯
Ambrose.
他们毫无防备 我们得警告他们
They'll all be sitting ducks. We have to warn them.
我们被开除了
We're expelled.
没有荣耀之手
We're not getting into that school,
就不能进学院
not without a Hand of Glory.
你们去家里的植物室拿
Ooh, you can take your pick at the botanical room at home.
我至少还有六个
I mean, I have half a dozen, at least. Okay?
亚当 你真是多才多艺
You are a man of many talents, Adam.
烤肉真好吃
This roast is delicious.
我答应过你给你做顿好吃的
I promised you deliciousness, once upon a time.
好想看看甜点是什么
I can't wait to see what's for dessert.
甜点是你答应我去西♥藏♥的奖励
Dessert is your reward for saying yes to Tibet.
我还没答应呢
I haven't said yes yet.
但你会的
But you are going to.
嗯
Yes.
我答应
I am.
这是怎么进来的
How did that get in there?
莉莉丝 你真的认为你能骗到我吗
Did you really think you could deceive me, Lilith?
我们的羁绊是永恒的
Our bond is eternal.
是牢不可破的
Our bond is unbreakable.
不管是西♥藏♥还是别处都无法逃脱
There is no escape to Tibet or anywhere else.
把你的凡人吃了
Now, clean your plate of the mortal.
同学们 今晚我们要一起
Tonight, class, we are collecting
施展强迫咒语
our energies to enact a spell of compulsion.
安布罗斯·斯派曼是个杀人犯
Ambrose Spellman is a murderer.
-他得认罪 -我们要帮助他
- He needs to confess. - And we're going to help him.
手牵手
Join hands.
闭上眼睛 集中精神
Close your eyes, and concentrate with us.
我 安布罗斯·斯派曼
I, Ambrose Spellman,
-是暗夜教会的叛徒 -认罪
- am a traitor to the Church of Night. - Confess.
认罪 认罪 认罪
Confess. Confess. Confess.
认罪 认罪 认罪
Confess. Confess. Confess. Confess.
-我心甘情愿 -认罪 认罪
- I did willingly and knowingly... - Confess. Confess.
认罪 认罪 认罪
Confess. Confess. Confess. Confess.
用凶器在床上杀死了
...take up arms against the Anti-Pope,
-对立教皇 -认罪
- and murdered him in his bed. - Confess.
认罪 认罪 认罪 认罪
Confess. Confess. Confess. Confess.
认罪 认罪 认罪
Confess. Confess. Confess.
-认罪 认罪 -谢谢 希尔达姑姑
- Confess. Confess. Confess. Confess. - Thank you, Aunt Hilda.
认罪 认罪 认罪
Confess. Confess. Confess.
认罪 认罪
Confess. Confess.
认罪 认罪 认罪
Confess. Confess. Confess.
认罪 认罪 认罪
Confess. Confess. Confess. Confess.
认罪 认罪 认罪
Confess. Confess. Confess.
认罪 认罪 认罪
Confess. Confess. Confess.
认罪 认罪 认罪
Confess. Confess. Confess.
认罪 认罪
Confess. Confess...
认罪 认罪 认罪
Confess. Confess. Confess.
认罪 认罪
Confess. Confess.
认罪 认罪 认罪
Confess. Confess. Confess.
认罪 认罪
Confess. Confess.
你要去哪 朋友
Where are you goin', friend?
女巫猎人
Witch-hunters!
-是我们的囚犯 -普鲁登斯 我们怎么办
- That was our prisoner. - Prudence, what do we do?
我父亲让我保护这个学院
My father charged me with protecting this Academy,
这就是我们的责任
that's what we're going to do.
所有人分散隐蔽
Scatter and hide, all of you!
他们人呢
Where are they?
在附近
Nearby.
女巫们
Witches!
术士们 从阴影中现身
Warlocks! Come out of the shadows.
为自己的罪行接受审判吧
Come, that you may stand and be judged for your sins.
不用喊
No need to yell.
我们在这
We're here.
你们不该来这里 猎人们
And you should not have come to this place, hunters.
你们头上的疼痛
That pain in your head is your brain
是因为大脑在雾化成沙
atomizing into sand.
你们胸部的沉重是肺在硬化
The heaviness in your chest is your lungs hardening.
心脏在变成石头
And your hearts turning to stone.
我要你们记住是谁干的
I want you to remember who did this to you.
我们不是普通的女巫
We are no ordinary witches.
我们是暗夜教会的女儿
We are the daughters of the Church of Night.
我们是古怪姐妹
We are the Weird Sisters.
三合一
The Three-in-One.
这所学校由我们保护
And this school is under our protection.
九公国天诗班
Heavenly choir of the Nine Principalities,
统治我们的灵魂与躯体
govern us in soul and body.
赐予我们力量战斗
Give us strength in battle
统治
to command dominion...
异教女巫
...over the heretic witches.
我们不是普通的女巫猎人
We are no ordinary witch-hunters.
我们是圣职
We are divine.
我们是天使
We are angels.
找到了
There we go!
好
All right.
刺鼻吧
Ooooh, that's pungent, isn't it?
好
Okay.
给我
Give me that.
这下可以开门进学院了
That should open the door and get us into the Academy.
太好了 我们走吧
Okay, great, let's go.
萨布丽娜
Sabrina!
萨布丽娜
Sabrina!
-萨布丽娜 -哈维
- Sabrina! - Harvey.
你没事
You're okay.
剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表