剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表
赞美撒旦 犹大万岁
Praise Satan! Hail Judas!
为了感谢黑魔王
And so, to thank the Dark Lord today,
我们必须参加
I say we must all partake
不洁地狱圣餐
of an Unholy Infernal Communion.
没错
Yes! Yes! Yes!
请您接收这份祭品 黑魔王
Be pleased to accept this offering, Dark Lord,
正如您
as You were pleased
接受您仆人该隐的礼物一样
to accept the gift of your servant Cain.
姑娘们 往前一步 以祂的名义深饮
Step forward, girls. Drink deeply in His Name.
以祂的名义
In His name.
撒旦万岁
Hail Satan!
这一定不是真的 姑姑们
That's not true. Surely, it can't be true, Aunties?
当然 他是谎言之父
Of course not, He's the Father of Lies.
这肯定是捏造的
This is but a fabrication.
我父亲把我母亲当成一块肉呈上去了吗
Did my father offer up my mother like a piece of meat?
还是说我母亲也有份
Or was my mother a part of it?
艾德华很爱戴安娜 萨布丽娜 我很肯定
Edward loved Diana, Sabrina, of that much I am certain.
然而
However...
这也有可能
It's-- It might be possible...
也算是真的
that it's somewhat... true.
我的天
Unholy shit.
你在胡说什么 他是我们的兄弟
What on Earth are you babbling about? He was our brother.
你还记得么 戴安娜的接生婆是我
Yes. And I was Diana's midwife, if you remember.
是我 不是你 萨布丽娜
Me, not you. Sabrina.
她发现自己怀孕时
She was so happy and so very proud
既开心又骄傲
when she found out she was pregnant,
-因为 -因为什么 姑姑 拜托
- because-- - Because what? Auntie, please.
因为
Because...
他们一直生不出孩子
Well, they really struggled to have a baby.
于是他们去找黑魔王
So they went to the Dark Lord
请祂赐一个孩子
and asked Him to bless them with a child.
祂赐了
And He did.
但后来戴安娜来找我
But then, later, Diana came to me, and... and...
她说她担心宝宝 担心你
she said she was worried about the baby. About you.
她很紧张
And, erm... nervous,
因为她认为孩子不是艾德华的
because she thought the baby wasn't Edward's.
-你 -希尔达 你知道都不说
- You-- - Hilda, you knew, and you didn't say?
不 我不是什么都知道
No, I didn't know, know anything!
为什么
But why?
为什么黑魔王要做这样的事
Why would the Dark Lord want to do such a thing?
你们还不懂吗 姑姑们
Don't you see, Aunties?
我在经外书里读到过《撒旦传说》这样的故事
I have read of such tales in apocryphal books on Satanic lore.
只要祂能生下流着女巫 凡人和地狱之血的宝宝
In siring a babe of a witch, mortal, and infernal blood,
就能歪曲三位一体
He perverts the Holy Trinity.
犯渎圣罪的受孕
A sacrilegious conception,
祂要让自己的私生子
to birth an only ill-begotten child of His own
来让末日降临
and instigate the Apocalypse.
所以祂骗了我父亲 利用了我母亲
So He tricked my father and used my mother?
现在还想让我听话
And now He expects me to fall in line?
撒旦 你做梦
Well, I say, not today, Satan.
我才不在乎黑魔王是我什么人
I don't care who the Dark Lord is to me.
我是斯派曼家人 永远是斯派曼家人
I'm a Spellman and I will always be a Spellman.
我要跟祂决战到底
And I'll fight Him until my last dying breath.
只是我还不知道该怎么做
I just don't know how yet.
我有个主意
Well, I might have an idea about that.
我可以进来吗
May I come in?
天啊
Holy shit.
你们感觉到了吗
Do you guys feel that?
那有多热
How hot it is?
伙计们 我觉得炸♥药♥没用
Guys, I don't think dynamite's gonna do the trick.
同意
Agreed.
罗兹 你能不能
Roz, can you maybe...
没问题
Yeah, I'm on it.
哈维 情况不妙 它们太强大了
Har-- Harvey, something's wrong. They're too powerful.
哈维
Harvey!
罗兹
Roz?
罗兹 你没事吧
Roz? Hey! Hey! Hey, are you okay?
我看到了什么
I saw something.
像是符号♥ 符文 或是符咒
Like... like symbols, or runes maybe, or sigils.
-好 -就像那些
- Okay. - Like those.
在大门上
On the Gates.
我觉得是锁
I think those are locks,
符号♥将锁住地狱之门
and I think the symbols will keep the Gates locked.
就像保护咒一样
Like a protection spell.
天啊 就像用画图
Holy crap. Like drawing images
来阻止虚无大军一样
to keep the Hordes of the Void at bay.
你们都在说什么啊
What is everybody talking about right now?
你们肯定觉得我疯了 但
You guys are gonna think I'm nuts, but...
罗兹 你能描述一下符号♥吗 我来画
Roz, can you describe the symbols, so I can draw them?
符号♥很复杂 很古老 但是
They're complicated, ancient, but...
也许我可以和你分享
Maybe I can share them with you.
放空大脑
Clear your mind.
什么意思
What do you mean?
-与我同看 哈维 -罗兹
- See what I see, Harvey. - Roz...
哈维 与我同看
Harvey, see what I see.
罗兹 怎么回事
Roz, what's going on?
继续画 哈维 继续画就行了
Keep drawin', Harvey. Just keep drawin'.
你为什么现在要背叛黑魔王
And why would you turn against the Dark Lord now?
也许是因为别人的反抗给了我希望
Well, perhaps someone's defiance has given me hope.
让我觉得我的故事还没有结束
That my story isn't finished yet.
命运还没有决定
That my destiny hasn't been decided yet.
我不相信
I don't believe you.
好吧 是因为我想得到后位和后冠
Fine, it's because I want the throne and crown.
我为之付出了很多 它们理应是我的
I've worked for them, I've earned them, they're mine.
如果祂不给我 我就把祂剁了
And if He won't give them to me, then let's gut the bastard
然后自己拿
and I'll take them for myself.
起码这次你没说谎
At least you're being honest.
但我们该怎么对付黑魔王呢
But what-- what do we do against the Dark Lord?
祂也算是神 不是吗
I mean, He's a bit of a god, isn't He?
不 祂从来都不是神
No, He's not a god and never has been.
这是魔鬼最厉害的谎言之一
That's one of the Devil's greatest lies.
祂只是个堕天使 宇宙的生物
He's just a fallen angel, a creature of the cosmos.
可以长生不老 但我见过祂流血
Powerfully ageless, but I've seen him bleed.
知道祂的弱点
And I know his weak spots.
如果你们想知道
If you wish for me to tell you.
我们该怎么做
How do we do it?
你现在没有力量 这是你的优势
You're powerless right now, and that's to your advantage.
祂觉得你很无助
He thinks you're helpless.
但他低估了你的秘密武器
But He underestimates your secret weapon.
你的家人
Your family.
他在树林里的祭坛等你
He's expecting you at the altar in the woods.
你一个人去 别带武器
You'll go there alone, with no weapons.
你想让我赤手空拳地去
You want me to go unarmed?
不 你有武器 但不用带着
No, you will be armed, but not exactly with a weapon.
也不是真的一个人去
And you won't really be alone.
好
Now.
有人会冶炼吗
Does anyone here know how to smelt?
-那是纯铁吧吗 -当然 姑姑
- That's pure iron, is it? - Course it is, Auntie.
另一个是什么
What's the other thing?
这个就要感谢布莱克伍德魔父了
We have Father Blackwood to thank for this one.
我不确定它能杀死黑魔王
I'm not sure it'll kill the Dark Lord.
你不用杀他 只要分散他的注意力
Well, you don't need to kill Him, just distract Him.
你们都得照我说的做
Now you'll all have to do exactly as I say.
萨布丽娜
Sabrina...
你要利用黑魔王最大的弱点
you will exploit the Dark Lord's first and greatest weakness,
傲慢 骄傲和自负
His arrogance, pride, and ego.
萨布丽娜 你来了
Sabrina, you came.
你必须服从他 奉承他 受祂制约
You must submit to Him, flatter Him, be in His thrall.
转过来面对我 我的女儿
Turn and face Me, My daughter.
你必须让祂一直面对你
And you must keep Him facing you at all times.
剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表