剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表
陪你接受临幸
Should you be... visited.
可能我有点恃宠而骄了
At the risk of straining your mercy and generosity,
你能再答应我一个请求吗
I wonder if you would allow me one more appeal.
是代表你女儿普鲁登斯提的
On behalf of your daughter, Prudence.
刚刚谁来找你
Who was that earlier?
我只是在帮助我的一个学生
I was just helping one of my students.
萨布丽娜·斯派曼
Sabrina Spellman.
玛丽 你一直为学生尽心尽力
You've always been dedicated to your students, Mary.
这是我爱你的众多优点之一
It's one of the many, many things I love about you.
来吧
Let's do it.
我们最后定个日期结婚吧
Let's finally set a date and get married.
结婚
Married?
不 水压压不死他 萨勒姆
No, the water pressure won't crush him, Salem.
尼克说他能屏气四分钟
Nick says he can hold his breath for four minutes.
比胡迪尼还久
That's... That's longer than Houdini, even.
我很清楚大海有多大 谢谢
Yes, I am well aware of how vast the ocean is, thank you.
-还省了12秒 -尼克
- Twelve seconds to spare. - Nick!
-宝贝 -你还好吧 是宣言吗
- Hey, babe. - Are you okay? Is that the manifesto?
是的
It is.
虽然我要跟巨型章鱼搏斗 但只要为了你
Had to fight off a giant squid for it, but anything for you.
萨布丽
Sabri--
天黑了 亲爱的
It's just... it's after dark, my love.
你该来当康斯坦斯夫人的诱饵了
If you could just come and be bait for Lady Constance.
穿上衣服
And you can put a shirt on!
泽尔达·斯派曼 你真可耻
Zelda Spellman, the shame of you.
如果你继续这场婚礼
If you go through with this wedding,
我就永远缠着你和你所爱的人
I will haunt you and your loved ones until the end of days.
别威胁我了 布莱克伍德夫人
No more threats, Lady Blackwood.
可怜的灵魂
Poor spirits.
你就像飞蛾 不是吗
You're like moths, aren't you?
无法抵挡烛光和黑蕾丝的诱惑
Can't resist a lit candle and a bit of black lace, can you?
好
Now, then.
我有个可爱的锡盒
I have this lovely tin box
里面装满了神圣的坟土
and it's filled with sanctified grave dirt.
能让你永生安息 布莱克伍德夫人
That will hold you nice and tightly for all of eternity, Lady Blackwood.
不过不太舒服
Although, it shall not be comfortable.
你也可以告诉我们
Or you can tell us why you are so Hell-bent
为什么要伤害我姐
on hurting my sister.
泽尔达·斯派曼杀了我 偷了我的孩子
Zelda Spellman killed me, stole my babies,
现在还想偷我丈夫
and now she means to steal my husband.
才不是
That's simply not true.
泽尔达已经竭尽所能救你了
Zelda did everything she could to try to save you.
你问问普鲁登斯·奈特 她也在场
Ask Prudence Night, she was there.
你怎么会有这么糟糕的想法
What put such nasty thoughts in your head?
你和泽尔达一向交好
You and Zelda always got on.
杰克逊姐妹
Sister Jackson.
是她挖开我的坟墓告诉我的
She loosened my grave and told me so.
雪莉
Oh, Shirley.
她一开始就不喜欢泽尔达
She had it in for Zelda since day one.
现在她还找鬼魂来替她干脏活
Now she's gettin' a ghost to do her dirty work.
别管她了
Never mind her now.
你一定很累了 布莱克伍德夫人
You must be exhausted, Lady Blackwood.
我非常累
I... I am... so very tired.
来坐吧
Come on, then. Sit yourself down.
该睡一觉了 亲爱的
It's time that you slept, my darling.
永远睡去
For good.
安息吧
And RIP.
我们今晚在他如此深爱的地方见面
We meet tonight in this place he loved so dearly,
向我们死去的兄弟卢卡斯·查尔方特致敬
to pay tribute to our fallen brother Lucas Chalfant.
撒旦万岁 卢卡斯万岁
Hail Satan! Hail Lucas!
撒旦万岁 卢卡斯万岁
Hail Satan! Hail Lucas!
等明天对立教皇到了以后
Tomorrow, upon the Anti-Pope's arrival,
我就将我们的新约
I will present His Most Unholiness
让教皇过目
with our New Testament,
教条你们已经很熟悉了 《犹大五面》
the tenets of which you already know - the Five Facets of Judas.
一 撒旦之子是世间的后嗣
One. The Sons of Satan are the heirs of the Earth.
以火 血或诡诈赋予获取一切的权利
Take what thou wilt, as is your right, by fire, blood, or deceit.
撒旦万岁
Hail Satan!
二 凡人是世间的猪
Two. Mortals are the swine of the Earth.
我们不能和他们上♥床♥
We must not lay with them.
撒旦万岁
Hail Satan!
三 撒旦之子是牧猪者
Three. The Sons of Satan are the swineherds of man.
撒旦万岁
Hail Satan!
四 莉莉丝服侍撒旦 女巫也必须服侍术士
Four. As Lilith served Satan, so must witches serve warlocks.
撒旦万岁
Hail Satan!
五 术士理应统治暗夜教会
And five. Warlocks shall claim dominion
就像他们的父亲统治地狱一样
in the Church of Night just as their Father rules over Hell.
撒旦万岁
Hail Satan!
孩子们 为明天做好准备
Prepare yourselves for the morrow, boys.
无所畏惧
And fear nothing.
解散
Dismissed.
安布罗斯兄弟 聊两句
Brother Ambrose, a word.
对立教皇正在前往绿谷镇
As you know, the Anti-Pope is journeying to Greendale,
并且会在学院
and will spend the night
度过我婚礼的前夜
before my wedding at the Academy, in the residence.
希望你在教皇来访期间保护他
I want you, personally, to guard His Unholiness during his visit.
我 守护对立教皇
Me, guard the Anti-Pope?
只有最忠诚的人才能被信赖
Only the most loyal can be trusted.
本来是卢卡斯
That would have been Lucas.
现在 代替他的
Now, in his place,
是你
it is you.
阁下 我不会让你失望的
I won't let you down, Your Excellency.
我和浮士德安排好了 希尔达
I've arranged it with Faustus, Hilda.
你重回暗夜教会了
You're back in the Church of Night.
正好可以做伴娘了
Just in time to fulfill your duties as maid of dishonor.
我已经开始了
I've already begun! Yeah.
我已经把布莱克伍德夫人的鬼魂送回原处了
I've sent Lady Blackwood's ghost back to whence it came.
这么快就把她送走了
Have you dispatched with her so quickly?
是的 其实坏人并不是她
I did. It turns out, she's not the real villain.
是杰克逊姐妹
No, that is Sister Jackson.
又是雪莉
Shirley? Again?
是啊
Yeah.
我发誓 当初让她摔死就好了
I swear, I should've let her jump to her death when I had the chance.
别担心
No, don't you fret about it,
我要找她喝喝茶 吃点饼干
because she and I are gonna have us some tea and biscuits
了结我们的恩怨
and sort our differences once and for all.
非常感谢 希尔达
I appreciate that, Hilda,
但你还有个任务
but there's one more duty that falls to you.
作为伴娘最重要的责任
The most important responsibility as maid of dishonor.
明晚我和浮士德结婚前
Tomorrow evening, before Faustus and I are wed,
你愿意陪着我吗
will you attend me?
至少在黑魔王到来之前
At least until the Dark Lord arrives?
前提是他会来
If He arrives?
如你所愿
As you wish.
你
Do you...
你真的认为黑魔王会来吗
Do you really think the Dark Lord's gonna visit?
我不敢妄加揣测 但
I wouldn't presume to second-guess Him, but...
我必须为此做好准备
I must be ready for the possibility.
毕竟在婚礼前夜
After all, it is our Dark lord's divine right
临幸准新娘并占有她
to visit any bride-to-be the night before her witch wedding and...
是黑魔王的圣权
claim her for Himself.
好
Yes.
我陪你
I... I will be there.
不管你有什么需要 姐姐
Whatever you need, sister.
这是我父亲的宣言 安布罗斯
It's my father's manifesto, Ambrose.
里面他列举了五条基本定律
In it, he lists his five basic laws.
准备好 这很震惊
Prepare yourself, they're shocking.
第一 凡人是世间的神所生
"First. As mortals are the God-spawn of the Earth,
所以女巫是地狱之子
so witches are the Hell-spawn.
他们分享着共同的家园和命运
They share a common home and destiny."
剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表