剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表
Agatha. Dorcas. Have either of you seen the High Priest?
典礼之后就没有了
Not since the ceremony.
失陪了 好好享受吧
Excuse me. Do enjoy yourselves.
安布罗斯 我在找我丈夫 你见过他吗
Ambrose, I'm looking for my husband. Have you seen him?
去办公室找找吧 泽姑
Uh, try the office, Auntie Zee.
浮士德
Faustus!
不
No.
停下
Stop!
停下来
Stop!
泽尔达 亲爱的 你去哪儿了
Zelda, dearest, where have you been?
这派对太棒了 不是吗
It's quite a party, isn't it?
你不能跟她这样
You can't do this, n-- not with her.
当然可以
Certainly I can.
撒旦法律规定 新郎术士结婚当天
It's Satanic Law that on the day of his wedding,
可以随便拥吻女人
a warlock groom can snog as many women as he pleases.
是的 但不能亲她 她是你的
Yeah, fine, but not her! She's your...
你这样太可恶了
What you're doing is an abomination.
布莱克伍德爸爸
Oh, Daddy Blackwood,
看来你的老太婆吃醋了
looks like your old hag of a wife is jealous.
拜托 浮士德 停下 求你了
Please, Faustus, stop. I beg you.
给我一个好理由吧
Give me one good reason I should.
竟然对准新娘耍这种卑鄙的把戏
What a filthy trick to play on a bride-to-be.
卑鄙的把戏
A filthy trick?
但你得到了答案 不是吗
But you got your answer, didn't you?
有些秘密
Some secrets...
还是应该保密
should remain secret.
也许吧
Yes, perhaps that's true.
哈维
你会算命
You tell fortunes?
愚人
太好了
Great.
看起来很像我
Yeah, looks like me.
你在两个未来之间徘徊
You hang between two futures.
一个在家里
One here at home,
一个在远方
and one further away.
罗德岛
Rhode Island.
来看看绿谷镇外等待你的是什么
Let's see what waits for you beyond the town of Greendale.
上吊者
你什么时候才会告诉我
When were you gonna tell me?
-告诉你什么 -少来 金克尔
- Tell you what? - Don't even try it, Kinkle.
罗兹看见了
Roz saw.
在脑中看到的
Like, saw, saw.
用她的
Like, with her...
-她的机灵鬼 -你收到一封信
- With her cunning. - You got a letter.
你被什么东西接受了
You got accepted to something.
我想告诉你的
Look, I was gonna tell you.
我申请到暑假艺术区了
I got into an arts colony for the summer.
-但如果我要去 -你去吧
- But if I go-- - You're going.
必须去
You are going.
我不能去 我不想离开你
I can't. I don't wanna leave you.
哈维
Harvey,
这是你的梦想
this is your dream.
而且就一个暑假
And it's only for the summer.
而且普罗维登斯坐个火车就到了
Besides, Providence is only a train ride away.
欢迎来到阿卡姆艺术区 哈维
Welcome to the Arkham Colony for the Arts, Harvey.
你是霍华德吧
Hi. You must be Howard.
这都是你的作品吗 难以置信
Is this all your art, man? It's unbelievable.
我
I, uh...
我也喜欢画恐怖画作
I like to draw horror stuff, too, actually.
我已经连续工作六七天了
I've been working non-stop for six, seven days.
我希望你别介意 但我作息不正常
I hope you don't mind, but I keep strange hours.
完全不会 我先去收拾一下
No, not at all. I'm just gonna unpack now.
好 我能看到
Yes! Yes, I see.
我来服侍您
And I serve.
世界将屈服于您
The world will kneel before you.
-霍华德 -她不会
- Howard? - And she wouldn't...
你在和谁说话
Who are you talking to?
继续睡吧 哈维
Go back to sleep, Harvey.
那是什么
What... What is that?
我的缪斯
My muses.
它们只在晚上出来
They only come out at night.
继续睡吧
Go back to sleep now.
谁让你看我作品了
Who said you could look at my work?
你是在哪看到的
Where did you see this?
看到 我是想象的
See it? I imagined it.
瞎扯 才不是
Bullshit. You didn't imagine it.
我知道 因为我也看过
I know, because I've seen it, too.
这些都是什么
What... What are all these things?
我不知道
I... I don't know.
它们晚上来 它们
They... They come at night, they...
会来找我
appear to me.
我睡不着 就画了它们
I can't sleep, so I paint them.
-谁来找你 -虚空先驱
- Who comes to you? - Harbingers of the Void.
先民们
Old ones.
神魔
Demons, Gods.
他们很多人在窃窃私语
So many of them whispering.
还向我展示斑斓的色彩
And the colors they show me.
衣柜是某种窗户
Uh, the... the closet, it's some kind of window.
这只是许多隐藏传送门
Uh, it's... it's just one of many
坑洞或是隧♥道♥的其中之一而已
different hidden, uh, portals, pits, or, uh... tunnels
-它们都通向 -隧♥道♥
- that... that... that all lead to-- - Tunnels?
像矿井的隧♥道♥一样
Tunnels like... like mines?
是的
Yeah, yeah.
我的家乡也有矿井
There are mines where I'm from. Where I've...
我也看到了一些东西
I've-- I've se-- I've seen things.
他们正在准备
They're getting ready to do something.
可能是要浮现吧
To... emerge, perhaps.
我以为画了它们 我
And... And I thought that by painting them, that I...
-就可以困住它们 或者 -或者束缚它们
- that I could trap them or-- - Or bind them.
至少拖住它们
Slow them down, at least.
什么 这是什么意思
So... What? What... What does it mean?
你将为你的作品受苦
You will suffer for your art,
但你不用离家也一样
but you need not leave home to do so.
你会深深挖掘
You will dig deep...
挖掘你真正的使命
to unearth your true calling.
五角星币
就在绿谷镇
Here... in Greendale.
嗯
Yeah, that...
五角星币
挺有道理的
that... that makes sense.
谢谢
Thank... Thank you.
安布罗斯
你好
Hello.
英俊的朋友 你有很多问题啊
Many questions hang over you, my handsome friend.
没有啊
Uh... Not really.
我很满足
I have exactly what I want.
才貌双全 还有帅气的男友
Talent, good looks, a hot boyfriend.
他走了
He's gone.
他去执行重要任务了
He's away on important business.
-他认识很多人 -但你不是
- He's very well connected. - But you're not.
至少现在还不是
Not yet, at least.
好吧 那我算算
All right, then, I will bite.
你的卡牌能帮我和卢克看到什么
What do your cards see for Luke and I?
圣职者
圣职者
The Hierophant.
这才对嘛
Now, that is more like it.
恶魔
你可能知道暗夜教会里
You may be aware of a private Brotherhood
有个秘密兄弟会
within the ranks of the Church of Night.
犹大兄弟会
The Judas Society.
由一批为我服务的术士组成
A select group of warlocks who serve me,
他们信仰旧途
who believe in the old ways.
小卢卡斯是我最好的孩子之一
Young Lucas is one of my finest boys,
他早就为你请示了 安布罗斯
and he's long made a case for you, Ambrose.
但我要求
剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表