剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表
上凡人学校 找凡人朋友们
to your mortal friends at your mortal school,
回到凡人男友的怀抱
into the arms of your mortal boyfriend.
不会了
Not anymore.
但你试过了 不是吗
But you tried to, didn't you?
如果我有母亲 她可能会警告我
If I had a mother, she might've warned me.
这就是你的下场 尼古拉斯
"That's what you get, Nicholas,
-爱上一个 -混血女
- falling for a--" - A half-breed?
我该回家了
I should go home.
等你清醒了我们再谈
We can talk more once you've dried up.
亚当
Adam.
离开那个沉闷的小镇真是太好了
It's so good to be away from that dreary little town.
玛丽 你一直忠于绿谷镇
You've always been devoted to Greendale, Mary.
是吗
Have I?
也许我已经老了
Well, perhaps I've grown beyond it.
如果是这样 你要不要
If that's true, maybe you'd consider...
和我一起去西♥藏♥
coming to Tibet with me.
什么
What?
虽然我说我不走了
I said I'm done traveling, yes,
但无国界医生打电♥话♥来了
but Physicians Without Frontiers called.
说西♥藏♥有个职位
There's a posting in Tibet, if I want it.
但如果你不去
But I wouldn't consider taking it if...
我就不去了
if you don't come with me.
西♥藏♥
Tibet.
-亚当 -玛丽
- Adam. - Mary.
我想让你看看这个世界
I wanna show you the world.
我会考虑的
I will consider it
今晚给你答案
and have an answer for you tonight.
等等
Wait.
许个愿吧
Make a wish.
你姑姑厨艺真棒 斯派曼
Your aunt... is an amazing chef, Spellman.
那是什么 蛇发女怪
What was that, you gorgons?
迷迭百里香烤鸡
Roast chicken. With rosemary and thyme.
你再不认罪
You can suck on the bones
以后在深渊中思考命运时
while you contemplate your fate in the abyss...
就可以吮吸这些骨头
...should you not make your confession.
杰拉特米尔
无罪者教会
你好吗
Hi! How are you today?
-很好 有事吗 -我是教会的传教士
- Fine. Can I help you? - I'm a missionary for my church.
我在挨家挨户宣扬我主的教义
I go door to door preaching the teachings of Our Lord
这能保佑我们
and how they can bless our lives.
不知道你是否有兴趣
I was wondering if you'd be interested in hearing more?
-我们有信仰了 -好
- We already have a faith. - Okay.
那好吧
Fair enough.
我走之前能喝杯水吗
Any chance for a glass of water before I go?
当然
Sure.
你这样挨家挨户地布道
Do you really get many, um... converts,
有人会皈依吗
going door to door?
多到让你惊讶
Uh, you'd be surprised.
全能之言对人们很有吸引力
The Word of the Almighty can hold a lot of appeal to people.
只要他们愿意聆听
As long as they're open to it.
-对了 我叫杰瑞 -萨布丽娜
- I'm Jerry, by the way. - Oh, Sabrina.
谢谢
Thank you.
帮上帝工作很容易渴的
It's a thirsty business, doing the Lord's work.
能问一下你信什么宗教吗
What religion do you practice, if you don't mind me asking?
这其实属于精神层面上的
Um... It's more spiritual, really.
算是对家族的信仰
Personal to my family.
它能让你舒心吗
Does it comfort you?
老实说
To be honest...
有时候我很害怕
sometimes it scares me.
为什么
What about it?
它的核心
That at its core, it's...
你宗教的核心是什么
What's at the heart of your religion?
宽恕与拯救
Forgiveness and salvation.
大家都很需要吧
Who couldn't use more of those things in their lives?
但有些人是无法挽救的吧
But aren't some people beyond saving?
我不觉得
Not in my book.
不管他们做了什么选择
No matter what choices they've made.
1212年的十字军东征
The Crusades of 1212 were
据说起源于两个国家
said to have begun in two different countries.
-等等 我得换磁带了 -我来吧
- Hold on, I have to change the tape. - I can do it.
不不 没关系 我要练习一下
No, no, it's okay, I should practice.
罗兹
Roz?
罗兹 你没事吧
Roz, are you okay?
怎么了
What's going on?
哈维 把电♥话♥给我
Harvey, get me the phone.
但如果把一生
But if you dedicate your entire life
奉献给大多数人认为是
to something most people think is...
错的
wrong...
或者
or...
邪恶的东西
evil...
那跳进黄河也洗不清了
you can't just wash that away.
100%可以
A hundred percent, you can.
只要你请求原谅
You just have to ask for forgiveness.
要是这么简单就好了
If only it were that easy.
萨布丽娜 这正是我要说的
Sabrina, that is exactly what I am saying.
就这么简单
It is.
等一下
Just a sec.
-斯派曼姐妹殡仪馆 -萨布丽娜
- Spellman Sisters Mortuary. - Sabrina.
你家里还有别人吗
Is someone in the house with you?
比如 传教士
Like, a missionary?
有啊 怎么了
Uh, yeah, why?
机灵鬼让我看到他要杀了你
The cunning showed me he wants to kill you!
你得马上离开家
You need to get out of your house right now!
等等
Wait!
这是对司法的嘲弄
This is a travesty of justice.
我们还要向撒旦祈祷古怪姐妹
We pray to Satan that the Weird sisters
就像我们想的那么坏
are as malicious as I think they are.
我糊涂了 你想让她们把骨头丢给你侄子吗
I'm confused. You want them to throw the bones at your nephew?
不然他怎么做万♥能♥钥♥匙♥逃跑呢
Well, how else is he gonna make a skeleton key and escape?
你真聪明 希尔达
You're brilliant, Hilda.
谢谢夸奖
Thank you very much.
欢迎光临地狱犬书店 有什么可以帮您
Hello. Welcome to Cerberus, how can I help you?
-希尔达·斯派曼 -嗯 有事吗 亲爱的
- Hilda Spellman? - Yes? What can I do for you, my love?
忏悔吧
Repent.
求全能的主宽恕他
And beg the Almighty for His forgiveness.
我们不接受招募
Oh, we don't accept solicitations.
那你和其他女巫就下地狱吧
Then you and the rest of your witch-kind can burn in Hell.
希尔达 你
Hilda, what are you--
不 你在干什么
No! What are you doing?
释放你的梦魇
Setting your incubus free.
乖乖去对付那个女巫猎人
Be a good little demon and go deal with the witch-hunter.
多利安
Dorian.
再来一杯
Another one.
你确定吗 小尼
Are you sure, Nicky?
你太年轻了 不能变成伤心的老酒鬼
You're too young to be a sad old drunk.
我喝死也不用你管
I'll drink myself to death if I want to.
反正我也没什么活头了
What have I got to live for, anyways?
-多利安 -多利安
- Dorian? - Dorian?
通常我会给你这种人一个忏悔的机会
Normally, I like to give your kind a chance to repent,
但是多利安·格雷
but Dorian Gray's
这个术士太危险了
far too dangerous a warlock for that.
而你
You, on the other hand,
这是你的机会
here's your chance.
醉的都传送不了了
Too drunk to teleport?
这样更省事
That makes my job easier.
你无法躲避上帝
You can't hide from God.
出来忏悔吧
Come out and repent.
你射我
You shot me.
贱♥人♥
You bitch.
-我明明射穿你脖子了 -是的
- I put an arrow through your neck. - Yes, this one.
剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表