剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表
除了主办会议
In addition to hosting the conference,
我将介绍犹大兄弟会五大教条纲领
I'd present my Judas Society's five tenets, outlined here,
这能让所有的黑暗教会
which would return all of the Churches of Darkness
重回荣光
to our former glory..
布莱克伍德魔父
Father Blackwood.
众父之父
Father of Fathers.
原谅我 布莱克伍德魔父 我拦不住她
Forgive me, Father Blackwood, there was no stopping her.
斯派曼小姐
So, young Ms. Spellman!
能再见到你真是太好了
It's wonderful that we should meet again.
你的面容如此纯净靓丽
With your face so fresh and pure.
我非常喜欢
It pleases me greatly.
你有什么事吗 萨布丽娜
What can we do for you, Sabrina?
教皇 准备迎接您到来的时候
As I was getting ready for your visit, Your Unholiness,
我翻了已故父亲的遗物
I was going through my late father's belongings
找到一个他原本打算
and I found a copy of his manifesto
呈送给您的宣言
that he was planning to give you.
不可能
Impossible.
为什么不可能 布莱克伍德魔父
Why would that be impossible, Father Blackwood?
你这么为黑暗教会的未来着想
As you look toward the future of the Churches of Darkness,
我以为你会欣赏我父亲的思想和意识形态呢
I thought you would appreciate my father's ideas and ideologies,
毕竟你原来非常欣赏他
given how fond you were of him.
教皇
Your Unholy Eminence,
-原谅这个女孩的傲慢 -拜托了 教皇
- forgive this girl's insolence. - Please, Your Unholiness.
您能审阅一下我父亲的宣言吗
Will you read my father's words?
我先回房♥好好研究一下两份教条
I will retire to my chambers and consider both doctrines.
黑魔王将会揭示哪一个
The Dark Lord will reveal which one, if any,
有资格提交给委员会
will be worthy enough to put before the Council.
我们是不必讨论这个问题
We don't have to discuss it, of course,
但我以为你想跟我结婚呢
but I thought you wanted us to get married.
曾经是有过
I'm sure that was true, once,
但你走了这么久 而且
but you've been gone so long, and...
我的内在变了
Well, I've... I've changed inside.
我不是同一个女人了
I'm... not the same woman anymore.
再说了 你真的
And have you really, ever,
真的想过婚姻是什么吗
really thought, about what a marriage is?
就是两个人宣布彼此相爱
Oh, it's two people declaring their love for each other,
让全世界为之庆祝
for the world to celebrate.
这是一种福气
It's a blessing.
男人可能这么想吧 但如果真的是一种福气
For the man, perhaps, but if it really were a blessing,
真的让人渴求
truly a desirable state,
我们需要用蕾丝 丝绸和褶边来装饰吗
would we need to dress it up with lace, silk, and frill?
还在新娘的走道上撒上玫瑰花瓣
Litter the bride's path with rose petals?
不 但我们需要
No, but we do,
因为婚姻是女人
because marriage is a walk down the primrose path
通往毁灭的春花之路
towards a woman's destruction.
这将彻底抹去女人
It's nothing less than the complete obliteration
所有的人格
of a woman's personhood.
夺走她的一切
It takes everything from her.
她的身体 独♥立♥性
Her body, her independence,
甚至灵魂
even her soul,
完全没有回报
and gives nothing in return.
总之没有她想要的
Nothing she'd want, at any rate.
这就是我对婚姻的真实感受
Those are my true feelings about marriage.
所以我很难想象
So you see, it's quite impossible for me to imagine a scenario
我们结婚的场景 亚当
in which we're ever married, Adam.
-很抱歉 -我不抱歉
- I'm sorry. - I'm not.
其实婚姻对我来说并不重要
The truth is, marriage doesn't matter to me.
唯一重要的是你
The only thing that matters is you.
玛丽 如果有人之前
And if... someone has hurt you...
或是在我离开的时候伤害了你
Mary, in the past, or while I was gone,
让你有这种感觉
and that's why you're having these feelings,
我保证 我永远不会伤害你
I promise, I'll never hurt you.
他
He was...
他对我很残忍♥ 亚当
He... He was cruel to me, Adam.
只有残忍♥
He was only ever cruel.
斯派曼 你得冷静
Spellman, you've gotta calm down.
我父亲让我
My father charged me with putting a stop
去阻止布莱克伍德魔父 尼克
to Father Blackwood, Nick,
我让他失望了
and I'm failing him.
萨布丽娜
Sabrina.
你已经尽力了
Look, you've done all you can.
我们从海底取回了你父亲的宣言
Okay? We retrieved your father's manifesto from the bottom of the ocean
你也亲手
and you delivered it right
把宣言交给了对立教皇
into the hands of the Anti-Pope himself.
他可能正在看呢
He's probably reading it right now.
说不定明早
And by the morning, who knows?
就有好消息了
There might be some good news.
你确定吗
Are you sure about that?
萨布丽娜 我唯一确定的是
The one thing I am sure about, Sabrina,
至少在接下来的几个小时里
is that, for the next few hours at least,
我们只能默默等待
all we can do is sit tight.
我太紧张了 根本睡不着
I'm too wired to sleep.
谁说要睡觉了
Who said anything about sleeping?
你姑姑和安布罗斯在学院
I mean, your aunts and Ambrose are at the Academy.
这个大房♥子里
We're home alone, in this big house,
只有咱俩
just the two of us.
你觉得你很溜吧 尼古拉斯·斯科拉齐
Oh, you think you're so smooth, Nicholas Scratch.
是吗 你觉得呢
Yeah? And what do you think?
我觉得还行
I think you're all right.
还行
Just all right? Huh?
儿子 我们不会让斯派曼家
No, my son, the Spellmans will
像古怪姐妹梦中那样毁了我们
not prove our undoing, as the Weird Sisters dreamt.
为此 我们不能冒险让教皇
To that end, we cannot risk that His Unholiness
选择艾德华的宣言
might choose Edward's manifesto over our own.
还好我已经提前计划好了
Providentially, I have planned ahead,
应急方案也已就绪
and contingencies are in place.
安心睡吧 犹大
So sleep calmly, Judas,
今夜
for tonight...
会有血光之灾
...there will be blood.
明天就会身披荣光了
And tomorrow, there shall be glory.
没错
Yes.
撒旦万岁
Hail Satan.
犹大万岁
Hail Judas.
我马上回来 亲爱的
I'll be right back, my love.
黑魔王
The Dark Lord.
圣殿还没有倒塌
The temple has yet to fall.
凡人会让人分心
The mortal is a distraction.
干掉他 莉莉丝
Get rid of him, Lilith.
好的
Of course.
你只属于我
You belong to me, and only me.
什么声音
What the Heaven was that?
我肚子在叫
That was my stomach.
对不起 晚上一直都不舒服
It's been rumbling all night, sorry.
再大声点就能叫醒对立教皇了
Any louder and you'll wake the Anti-Pope.
如果那个变♥态♥醒来 我们就死定了
It's our funeral if that pervert does wake up.
为什么我突然想吃奶酪三明治
Why, oh, why am I suddenly craving a cheese sandwich?
现在几点了 希尔达
What time is it, Hilda?
黑魔王要来早该来了
Surely the Dark Lord would've come by now if He were coming.
今晚没什么好害怕的
There is nothing to be scared about tonight.
-我一点也不怕 -我知道
- I'm not scared in the least. - I know!
黑魔王的临幸是无上的荣幸
It is the greatest honor to be visited by the Dark Lord.
他只挑选最虔诚的新娘
He only picks the most devout brides to...
在婚礼前夜洗礼
christen on their wedding eve.
没有比你更虔诚的女巫了 泽尔达·斯派曼
Then there's no more devout a witch than you, Zelda Spellman.
他可能不来了
And... He may not visit.
也没关系
And that's okay, too.
也许你是对的 希尔达
Perhaps you're right, Hilda.
也许黑魔王不会来
Perhaps the Dark Lord won't come.
他来找我了
He hath come for me.
我
I...
剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表