剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表
我不是很乐意帮忙吗
did I not give it readily?
我不是帮你保守秘密了吗
And have I not kept your secret faithfully?
姑姑
Auntie?
我会和大祭司谈谈 但我无法保证
I'll speak to the High Priest, but no promises.
普鲁登斯
Hey, Prudence.
-她来这里干什么 -不用你管
- What was she doing here? - Never you mind.
从你表情我可以看得出
And I can tell from your expression.
你又要胡作非为了吗
What unnecessary drama are you cooking up now?
其实吧 姑姑
As a matter of fact, Auntie,
我们需要开个家庭会议
we do need to have a family meeting.
然后他和我说布莱克伍德魔父
And then he told me that Father Blackwood was responsible
是害死他和我母亲的元凶
for his and my mother's murder.
艾德华和你这么说的
Edward told you this?
我兄弟已经过世16年了
My brother, who's been dead for 16 years.
-是他的鬼魂 -灵魂是喜欢女巫的婚礼
- His ghost. - Oh, spirits do love a witch wedding.
有人要结婚的时候
There is an awful lot of hauntings
就会有很多闹鬼事件
when someone's getting married.
你♥爸♥妈死的时候 委员会展开了
There was an independent inquiry conductedby the Council
单独调查
when your parents died.
他们的结论是
They concluded that the plane crash
飞机失事是由于机械发动机故障
was the result of mechanical engine failure.
仅此而已 那是一场可怕而悲惨的事故
Nothing more than that. It was a horrible, tragic accident.
你的鬼魂消息错误
Your ghost is ill-informed.
我父亲还告诉我要完成他的未尽之事
My father also told me that I was to finish his work.
他提到了一个宣言
He mentioned a manifesto.
对 艾德华的确有一个宣言 你还记得吗
Oh, yeah, Edward did have one of those, do you remember?
我看过初稿
I read an early draft.
就是凡人与女巫相交融的浪漫遐想
Romantic musings about mortal-witch intermingling,
仅此而已
nothing more.
你为什么要反驳我所说的一切 泽尔达姑姑
Why are you dismissing everything I say, Aunt Zelda?
我不知道
I don't know,
可能你看到鬼魂的时候
something to do with the fact you were sitting in a bar
还是大白天坐在酒吧里
drinking absinthe in the middle of the day
喝着苦艾酒呢
when you had this visitation.
谈话到此为止
Now, this conversation is closed.
我不需要你来当伴娘了
And consider your bridesmaid's duties rescinded.
泽尔达 别说了
Zelda, stop it.
说到鬼魂
As for ghosts,
我唯一担心的幽灵就是康斯坦斯·布莱克伍德
the only specter I'm worried about is Constance Blackwood.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我在墓地看到她
I saw her in the cemetery,
不怀好意地徘徊在墓碑之间
wandering amongst the gravestones with malicious intent,
毫无疑问
no doubt.
跟萨布丽娜一样
Much like Sabrina.
希尔达 作为我的伴娘
Hilda, as my maid of dishonor,
你能去处理一下吗
would you please handle it?
好
Yes!
康斯坦斯·布莱克伍德
Constance Blackwood, eh?
我好久没有捉鬼了
I have not trapped a ghost for ages!
没人关心我父亲的鬼魂和我说的事吗
So, no one is worried about what my dad's ghost told me?
除非我亲耳听到他说
Not until I hear it straight from the horse's mouth.
如果艾德华再出现 叫他来找我吧
Do send Edward my way if he appears to you again, won't you?
也可以请他去参加婚礼
And feel free to invite him to the wedding.
萨布丽娜
Sabrina,
布莱克伍德魔父的事 你可能说得对
I think you might be right about Father Blackwood.
我算了一副很不好的塔罗牌
I had a horrible Tarot reading
卡牌上说他下令叫我杀了你们
in which he ordered me to murder all of you.
-什么 -不止如此
- What? - And there's more.
布莱克伍德介绍我去了一家俱乐部
Blackwood inducted me into a... a club.
秘密社团
A secret society.
我们约了今晚见 在对立教皇达到之前
We meet tonight, ahead of the Anti-Pope's arrival.
什么样的俱乐部
Well, what kind of club?
只有术士的精英团体 我真的不知道
Warlocks only. An elite group. I don't really know.
你去查查 我们要查出个水落石出
Well, you have to find out. We have to find out everything.
感觉大祭司在猎杀我们的家人
It's... it's like the High Priest is preying on our family.
如果我父亲的鬼魂可信
I mean, first, my mom and dad,
先是我爸妈
if my father's ghost is to be believed,
然后轮到你
then you.
现在他还要娶我泽尔达姑姑
And now he wants to marry my Aunt Zelda?
这场婚礼问题很多
Too much is constellating
不可能是巧合
around this wedding to be a coincidence.
对立教皇扮演的又是什么角色
What piece does the Anti-Pope play?
不清楚
Unclear.
但我知道谁能帮我理清头绪
But I know someone who can help me put the pieces together.
我懂了
I see.
你父亲的鬼魂也和你说了这些吗
And your father's ghost told you all of this?
他说布莱克伍德魔父杀了他和你母亲吗
That Father Blackwood murdered him and your mother?
是的
Yes.
他还提到了一个宣言
And he also mentioned a manifesto of some kind.
该死
Well, I'll be damned.
沃德韦尔老师 你以前是他的秘书
Ms. Wardwell, you were his secretary,
那段时间的事你还记得吗
what do you remember about that time?
我
Well, I...
坠机后就立即展开了调查
There was an inquiry immediately after the crash, the...
这完全就是掩饰真♥相♥
very definition of a whitewash.
你知道是谁下令并审查结果的吧
You know who ordered it and reviewed its findings, of course?
布莱克伍德魔父
Father Blackwood.
但他为什么杀我爸妈
But why would he kill my parents?
只是为了能升任大祭司吗
Was it just so he could ascend to the office of High Priest?
我父亲还有什么未尽之事呢
And what work did my father leave behind, unfinished?
你父母当时要去罗马
Your mother and father were bound for Rome.
更准确的是去罗马脚下的梵蒂冈墓地
More accurately, the Vatican Necropolis beneath Rome.
他要把宣言交给见对立教皇
He was to meet with the Anti-Pope and deliver his manifesto.
一个改造暗夜教会的大胆学说
A bold doctrine to reform the Church of Night.
但是他们根本没到那里
But they never made it there.
就遇害了
They were killed.
因为那个宣言吗
Because of the manifesto?
布莱克伍德这样传统守旧的人
A traditionalist like Blackwood would do anything
会不惜一切阻止艾德华把宣言交给对立教皇
to stop Edward from presenting it to the Anti-Pope.
宣言里写了什么 你肯定有备份吧
What was in the manifesto? You must have kept a copy.
没有 只有艾德华的那一份
No, there was only one. Edward's.
现在宣言已经石沉大海了
And now, it's somewhere at the bottom of the ocean.
在哪 坠机的地方在哪
Where? I mean, uh... where did the plane go down?
就在
Somewhere over the...
魔鬼三角
Devil's Triangle.
沃德韦尔老师 如果我能取回我父亲的宣言
Ms. Wardwell, what if I could retrieve my father's manifesto,
然后交给对立教皇呢
and get it in front of the Anti-Pope?
那你父母就不会白白死去了
Well, then your parents would not have died in vain.
好吧 虽然我可能无法
Okay, well, I might not be able
阻止我泽尔达姑姑嫁给布莱克伍德魔父
to stop my Aunt Zelda from marrying Father Blackwood,
但也许我能完成我父亲的遗志
but... maybe I can at least finish my father's life's work.
马肯兄弟坐在洛夫克拉夫特兄弟旁边 很好
Brother Madchen next to Brother Lovecraft. Good.
巴克兄弟呢
And Brother Barker?
十号♥桌 远离比尔斯兄弟
Table ten. Away from Brother Bierce.
那
And, um...
雪莉·杰克逊姐妹呢
Sister Shirley Jackson?
好像漏了
She seems to have... ah, fallen...
看起来是这样 不是吗
Yes, it would appear so, wouldn't it?
没错
Quite right.
雪莉爱唠叨
Shirley's a nag.
浮士德 我有个请求
Faustus, I have a request.
我妹被逐出了教会
My sister was, as you know, excommunicated.
因为她见证了天主教的洗礼
She witnessed a Catholic baptism.
但是希尔达过去几个月一直在赎罪
But Hilda has been atoning these last few months,
我相信她已经准备好
and I believe she is ready
回到暗夜教会的怀抱了
to return to the Church of Night's embrace.
看在你的面子上 泽尔达
For your sake, Zelda,
我将撤销你妹的教会逐出令
I will reverse your sister's excommunication.
按照惯例
I assume she'll be keeping
她应该会在婚礼前夜陪着你吧
you company the night before the wedding, as is customary?
剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表