剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表
谢谢你和你泽尔达姑姑
Thanks to you and your Aunt Zelda.
-我们只是把她们送过来而已 -这就够了
- We just brought them here. - That was enough.
布莱克伍德利用了我们
Blackwood used us.
我们两个 普鲁登斯
Both of us, Prudence.
我们对父亲的渴望
Our desire for a father
使我们无视了已有的家庭
blinded us to the family we already have.
等等
Wait.
等等 塞勒姆
Wait. Salem.
关芭德芭的冥河机关
The Acheron Configuration that held Batibat.
是个监狱吧
It's a prison, right?
我是说
I mean...
我父亲设计它是为了能锁住所有的恶魔
my father designed it so that it could hold any demon.
也许可以啊
Maybe it could.
我可以帮忙
I can help.
这里不欢迎你了 尼古拉斯
You're no longer welcome in this house, Nicholas,
-不管是不是灵魂出窍 -萨布丽娜
- physically or astrally. - Sabrina...
请原谅我
please forgive me.
这不是借口 但你知道
Look, it's not an excuse, but you know how it goes
黑魔王命你献身是什么样的
when the Dark Lord asks you for a devotion.
-我无法拒绝 -你可以
- You can't say no. - Yes, you can.
祂让我好好陪一个美女而已
Look, He asked me to show a pretty girl a wicked time, that's all.
是他派你第一天和我吃午饭的吗
Is He why you asked to sit with me at lunch the first day?
不
No.
不 后来黑魔王才找的我
No, the Dark Lord's ask came later.
我找你吃午饭是因为
I sat with you at lunch because of the way
你在唱诗班唱得太好了
you sang in choir class.
你还记得吗
Do you remember that?
无所畏惧
You were fearless.
我就被你深深迷住了
And I fell hard.
我再也无法信任你了
I don't think I can ever trust you again.
我祈祷这不是真的
I pray that's not true.
我正在努力拯救世界 所以
And I'm in the middle of trying to save the world, so...
所以我来帮你啊 萨布丽娜
So let me help you, Sabrina.
无论你信不信我 但我跟你一样
Trust me or not, but I don't want
不希望末日降临
the Apocalypse to happen any more than you do.
这能关住芭德芭
This held Batibat.
你觉得能关住黑魔王吗
Do you think it could trap the Dark Lord?
理论上可以
Theoretically, yes.
这个机关是基于自然界中
The Configuration is based on the most sacred
最神圣复杂的封印所制
and complex bindings in nature...
人体
the human body.
你父亲 他
Your father, he,
他是从达芬奇的维特鲁威人素描中得到的启发
he was inspired by da Vinci's sketch of the Vitruvian Man.
但是冥河机关需要魔法
But an Acheron is only as strong as the magics
以及封印的咒语来支撑
and the binding spell behind it.
这不是你一个人能完成的
It's not something you'll really be able to do alone,
特别是你现在还没有力量了
especially without your powers.
我们能帮忙吗 布丽娜
Can we help, 'Brina?
-伙计们 -你说得对 萨布丽娜
- Guys. - You were right, Sabrina.
游戏似乎还没有结束
The game, it seems, is not yet over.
不管怎么说 地狱中还有希望
Somehow, against all odds, there remains a hope in Hell.
很好 我好像有计划了
Perfect, because I might have a plan.
我需要大家的帮助
I'm gonna need everybody's help.
从你开始 尼古拉斯
Starting with you, Nicholas.
修好机关
Fix that Configuration,
也许我以后就不会恨你了
and maybe I won't hate you for the rest of my life.
与此同时 我们其他人也来准备
Meanwhile, the rest of us will be getting ready
终极魅惑咒吧
with a glamour to end all glamours.
莉莉丝 你先回去
But you, Lilith, you'll go ahead,
让黑魔王觉得
and make it seem to the Dark Lord
一切都在按计划进行
that everything is going according to plan.
祂的计划
His plan.
莉莉丝 我们等这一刻等了多久了
How long have we waited for this moment, Lilith?
人间的加冕礼
A Coronation on Earth.
我的客人呢
But where are my guests?
我把他们从地狱之门带过来了
I brought them from the Gates.
只有最优秀的客人才能过来
Only the crème de la crème of Hell, mind you.
-他们在等我的召唤 -完美
- They are awaiting my word. - Perfection.
-我的王后呢 -一样
- And where is my queen? - The same.
也在等我的口令
Awaiting my word.
那我们开始吧
Well, then, let us begin.
好的
Certainly.
我为您安排了一个小插曲
I have arranged a little treat for you,
是您喜欢的那种豪华假面舞会
a bal masqué of the flamboyant flavor you so love.
恶魔们 朋友们
My fiends and friends!
今晚 容我为你们介绍一下我的长女
Tonight, I present to thee my firstborn.
萨布丽娜·晨星
Sabrina Morningstar.
骄傲的混乱女士
Proud Lady of Pandemonium,
暗影少女
Maiden of Shadows
地狱王后
and Queen of Hell!
萨布丽娜万岁
Hail Sabrina!
萨布丽娜万岁 撒旦万岁
Hail Sabrina! Hail Satan!
我的王后
And now, my queen,
我们父女来一支
we shall dance as father and daughter,
梅菲斯托华尔兹吧
to the Mephisto Waltz.
你看
There.
这不比杀我要强多了吗
Isn't that so much better than trying to kill me?
抱歉 爸爸
Sorry about that... Dad.
爸爸
Dad?
我不该这么叫你吗
Is it not what I'm supposed to call you?
私下吧
Perhaps in private.
在我们的军团面前 你应该使用正式的称谓
In front of our legions, you should use the formal appellations.
路西法·晨星 黑魔王
Lucifer Morningstar or Dark Lord might be best.
或者国王
Or King.
当然 黑魔王
Certainly, Dark Lord.
既然我是王后 我在想
Now that I'm queen, I was wondering
你能送我点什么吗
if you might give me something?
你想要什么 珠宝 丝绸 宫殿
What do you desire? Jewels? Silks? Palaces?
把绿谷镇给我
Give me Greendale.
我自己来统治
For my own.
对啊
Ah, yes.
你很关心你的凡人宠物 不是吗
You do care for your mortal pets, don't you?
那就给你吧
Then you shall have them.
等等 他们在念什么
Wait. What are they saying?
我说过你再违抗我
I told you what would happen
-会有什么下场 -记住我的名字
- if you defied me again. - Remember my name.
记住 是萨布丽娜·斯派曼
Remember it was me, Sabrina Spellman,
打败了你 路西法·晨星
who beat you, Lucifer Morningstar.
漂亮 斯派曼
Well played, Spellman.
没错
Yes.
艾德华会骄傲的
Edward would have been proud.
你一直想打败我
You try and try to defeat me.
我是伟大的撒旦 没有监狱可以困住我
I am the Great Satan that no prison may contain!
慢着
Hold that nasty thought.
我控制不了太久
I can't restrain him for long.
我们需要一个更好更强大的监狱
We need a better prison, a stronger one.
没有比冥河机关更强大的了
There's nothing stronger than an Acheron.
非也 斯科拉齐先生
Incorrect, Mr. Scratch.
最强大的监狱是伪神第一个产物
The mightiest prison is the first one, created by the False God.
人类的骨肉
The human body. Flesh and bone.
这是大自然最坚固 最神圣的封印
The strongest and most sacred bindings in nature.
只能是我了
It has to be me.
-不 -绝对不行
- No! - Absolutely not.
我是艾德华·斯派曼之后最强的封印师和召唤师
I'm the best binder and conjuror since Edward Spellman.
-只有我能困住祂 -去吧 斯科拉齐先生
- If anyone can keep Him trapped, it's me. - Do it, Mr. Scratch.
尼克 尼克
Nick. Nick!
我爱你 斯派曼
I love you, Spellman.
你教会了我如何去爱
You taught me how to love.
尼克 尼古拉斯
Nick? Nicholas?
睡眠咒 很好
A sleeping spell. Well done.
剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表