剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表
She'd do anything to save him from execution.
甚至创造奇迹
Even perform a miracle.
观察真敏锐 普鲁登斯
That is a very astute observation, Prudence.
如果萨布丽娜使用力量
If young Sabrina uses her
挑战教会权威
power to challenge the authority of the church,
干扰明天的处决
and interfere with the execution tomorrow,
委员会建议你们采取
the Council will advise action,
明确的致命行动
definitive, lethal action,
制止那个女孩
against the girl.
委员会的智慧还是那么无懈可击
As always, the Council's wisdom is unimpeachable.
不能出现救世主
We can't have any messiahs,
不管她是不是敌人
unholy or otherwise, running around.
他永远都找不到利维坦 但是
He's never going to find Leviathan, but...
我们等待的时候喝点什么吧
care for a drink while we're waiting?
不用了 谢谢 多利安
I'm good. Thanks, Dorian.
还好我的垃圾一周才收一次
It's a lucky thing my rubbish is only picked up once a week.
找到利维坦的尸体了
Found Leviathan's corpse,
就在你垃圾箱的最下面
at the very bottom of your dumpster.
找到佣兽有什么用
Wh-- What good is a dead familiar, anyway?
谁说利维坦已经死了
Who said Leviathan was dead?
利维坦
Now, Leviathan,
你知道
you know the truth about
我堂哥和布莱克伍德魔父之间的真♥相♥吧
my cousin and Father Blackwood, don't you?
他说知道
He says he does.
他会告诉委员会
And that he'll tell the Council
布莱克伍德魔父是用他来控制安布罗斯的
that Father Blackwood used him to control Ambrose.
我们应该给他找个安全的地方 萨布丽娜
Uh, we should get him someplace safe, Sabrina.
-隔墙有耳 -你说得对
- There are eyes and ears all around. - You're right.
带你回家吧 利维坦
Let's get you home, Leviathan.
好的
I see.
格雷先生 这消息可真及时
Oh, this is quite the tidbit of information, Mr. Gray.
那
And, um...
你要我用什么来奖励你的忠诚呢
what do I owe you for your allegiance?
忠诚
Allegiance?
我只忠于自己
I have none but to myself.
我只是个旁观者
I am merely a spectator.
是啊 格雷 泽尔达 亲爱的
Quite right, Gray. Zelda, dearest.
你家好像有只老鼠
It seems there is a mouse in your house.
老鼠
A mouse?
但是老鼠很脏 染上病了
But mice are dirty. Mice are diseased.
没错 找到那个生物
Indeed. Find the creature.
把内脏切除 让它无法复活
Eviscerate it, so that it may not be reanimated.
然后把遗体带来给我
And then bring its remains to me.
如果有人阻止你
If anyone tries to stop you,
也一切做了
do the same to them.
这里太乱了 请原谅
You'll have to forgive the mess.
我通常不做这种事
I don't usually do this sort of thing. It's...
这一点也不像我
It's not like me at all.
厕所在哪 我要解个手
You got a bathroom? I gotta take a quick piss.
好的 就在那边
Sure. There's one just right through there.
顺便梳洗一下吧
Why don't you freshen up whilst you're at it?
什么鬼
What the hell?
你待在这里 利维坦 休息一下
Now you stay there, Leviathan. And rest up.
你明天还得出庭作证呢
It's a big day for you testifying tomorrow.
好消息 希尔达姑姑 我们找到利维坦了
Good news, Aunt Hilda, we found Leviathan.
是吗 我以为他
You did? Oh, I thought he was--
他的尸体在多利安后面的垃圾箱里
His corpse was in a dumpster behind Dorian's.
但我让他复活了 现在他可以作证了
But I resurrected him, and now he'll be able to testify.
抱歉 什么 你让他复活了
Er, sorry, what do you mean, you resurrected him?
你用了什么可怜的东西献祭
And, erm, what poor creature did you have
来让利维坦复活的
to sacrifice in order to bring Leviathan back from the dead?
厉害的来了 希尔达姑姑 我没用祭品
That's the amazing part, Aunt Hilda. None.
我直接就把利维坦复活了
I just brought Leviathan back.
那你得做好准备 姑娘
Right, well, then, you better brace yourself, girl,
因为凡事皆有代价
because everything has a price.
巫术就是这样
That's how witchcraft works.
但我觉得应该没什么代价
But I don't think there's a price for me.
不会有了
Not anymore.
我施展了不同的魔法
I think I've tapped into a different kind of magic.
不是基于因果关系的
One that isn't based on cause and effect.
感觉不一样了
It feels different.
你对宇宙的债务
You are racking up a cosmic
是前所未有的
debt the like of which the world's never seen.
我差点忘了 你还治愈了盲人
And, oh, ooh, I forgot. Healing the blind!
天啊
Oh, for Satan's sake!
我知道你爱你的朋友 我也爱她
I know you love your friend. I love her, too.
但罗兹怎么和大家说呢
What is Roz gonna tell everybody?
凡人都会
Because mortals are gonna
注意到这样的小事
notice a little thing like that.
我想让他们注意到
Maybe I want them to notice.
我想和全世界分享我的天赋
Maybe I want to share my gifts with the world.
萨布丽娜
Sabrina...
女巫向凡人展示自己的时候
The most terrible things happen
就会发生最可怕的事情
to witches when they reveal themselves to mortals.
-我父亲向母亲展现了自己 -他是慢慢来的
- My father revealed himself to my mother. - Slowly, over time.
你只花了一晚就向地狱犬博士
And you revealed yourself to Dr. Cerberus.
-展现了自己啊 -你说什么 女士
- Overnight. - Excuse me, lady!
我是向我爱以及信任的人
I revealed some personal information
透露了一些个人信息
to someone I love and trust.
这跟你和哈维一样
And it's not dissimilar to you and Harvey, by the by.
但你现在
And now you, you talk about,
却要告诉绿谷镇的所有人
"Ooh! I'm... gonna tell all of Greendale!"
布莱克伍德魔父已经升职
With Father Blackwood ascending,
安布罗斯现在还是砧板上的肉
and Ambrose on the literal chopping block,
不能优柔寡断了
maybe discretion isn't the better part of valor.
你想说什么
What are you saying?
我们先救安布罗斯
I'm saying, first things first. We save Ambrose.
然后告诉布莱克伍德魔父和委员会
And then we tell Father Blackwood and the Council
我们还有另一条前进的道路
that there is another path we can take moving forward.
凡人和女巫
Mortals and witches.
凡人和女巫结合
"Mortals and witches." Side by side.
成双成对 就像诺亚方舟一样
Two by two. It's like Noah's bloody Ark.
我死而复生了 希尔达姑姑
I died and came back, Aunt Hilda.
我不知道怎么回事 但我做到了
I don't know how, but I did.
用了我无法解释的力量
With powers that I can't explain.
我要么选择害怕
And I can either choose to be afraid of them,
要么用来帮助安布罗斯
or I can use them to help Ambrose,
把女巫集♥会♥从布莱克伍德魔父手中拯救出来
to save the coven from Father Blackwood.
你就听不进别人的建议吗
Do you ever care to hear anyone else's advice?
-我是说 -我感觉你根本不需要帮忙
- I'm saying... - I feel like you don't wanna help.
不然你就不会这么做了
Otherwise you'd have come and done this differently.
我想帮忙
Well, I want to help...
你怎么来了
Why are you here?
-我只是想告诉你 -等等 等等
- I'm just trying to tell you-- - Wait, wait, wait, wait...
什么声音
What was that?
泽尔达姑姑 住手 你在做什么
Aunt Zelda, stop! What are you doing?
女士们 家里不能养老鼠
Ladies, one simply must not keep a mouse in the house.
你们在想什么
Whatever were you thinking?
泽尔达姑姑 你
Oh, Aunt Zelda, what are you--
萨布丽娜 萨布丽娜
Oh, Sabrina, Sabrina.
-这是利加里咒语 -什么
- It's a Caligari spell, I think. - What?
这是一种术士会对傲慢妻子
It's like an old spell warlocks used to use on their wives
使用的古老法术
when they got a bit uppity.
能把她们变成梦游者
It turns them into somnambulists.
梦游者
Sleepwalkers.
布莱克伍德魔父一定是
I think Father Blackwood must've
在度蜜月时对她施展了
put her under when they were on their honeymoon.
用那个音乐盒来控制她
Oh! He'll be controlling her with that damn music box.
-什么音乐盒 -在她在学院的房♥间里
- What music box? - It's in her chambers in the Academy.
泽泽 你在做什么
Zelds... what are you doing?
当然是打扫啊
剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表