剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表
But I demand...
绝对忠诚
absolute loyalty.
你可以信任我 魔父
I can be trusted, Father.
是吗
Can you?
时间会证明一切
Time will tell.
不过你要先来
First, though, I require
亵渎教堂帮忙
some assistance in the desecrated church.
今晚我们将锻造你的未来 安布罗斯
Tonight, we forge your future, Ambrose.
用神圣而神秘的冶金和炼金术
With sacred and arcane metallurgy and alchemy,
我们将制♥造♥出一种强大的工具
we shall craft a tool of immense power,
它将揭示你的本质
one that will reveal your fundamental nature,
甚至能释放
even as it unlocks
你最大的潜力
your fullest potential.
来吧 兄弟
Come, Brother,
开始伟大的工作吧
let the great work begin.
很好 孩子 做得好
Good. Good, my boy. Well done.
有些事情你得明白
There are things you must understand.
如果你要加入兄弟社
If you are to stand with me and the Society,
就必须立刻知道真♥相♥
you must know the truth, and know it presently.
告诉我吧 魔父
Tell me, Father.
我相信
I believe the damage
艾德华·斯派曼对暗夜教会的伤害
Edward Spellman wrought to the Church of Night
是难以估量的
has been incalculable.
你太软弱了 兄弟
You're weak, Brother!
你太软弱了 兄弟
You're weak, Brother!
你被监禁了75年
For 75 years, you were imprisoned.
受妇人之仁影响
Made soft by women.
直到我独自释放了你
Until I, and I alone, freed you.
谢谢你 魔父
Thank you, Father.
你必须坚若磐石 我可以帮你
You must be a rock. I can make you that way.
我可以以黑魔王的形象塑造你
I can mold you in the Dark Lord's image.
什么 我们在制♥作♥什么
What... What are we making?
但首先 你必须
But first, you must
纠正你的家人
correct your family.
纠正我的姑姑们
Correct my aunties?
尤其是你堂妹萨布丽娜
And especially your cousin Sabrina.
否则你永远是她们的俘虏
Until that happens, you will always be their prisoner.
不过你还有救
But all is not lost.
因为我要给你
For I am giving you...
你牢门的钥匙
the key to your cell.
它告诉你该怎么做了吗
Has it told you what to do?
好好清理门户 孩子
Then put your house in order, my son.
安布罗斯 什么
Ambr-- Ambrose, what...
你到底在干什么
What-- What on earth are you doing?
你听到了吗 你听到了吗
What? Did you hear that? Did you hear that?
安布罗斯
Ambrose?
不
No!
安布罗斯
Ambrose?
你
Are you...
你没事吧
Are you okay?
你家被纠正了吗
Has the situation been corrected?
是的 魔父
Yes, Father.
作为暗夜之子 你已经证明了自己的价值
You've proven your worth as a Son of Night.
安布罗斯·斯派曼 欢迎你
Welcome, Ambrose Spellman,
加入犹大兄弟会
to the Judas Society.
恶魔
这跟我和卢克有什么关系
What did any of that have to do with Luke and I?
他根本就没
He wasn't even in any--
那张卡牌是什么
What is that card?
在这种情况下 也许
I think in this case, perhaps...
不知道真♥相♥更好
not knowing the truth is better.
给我看
Show me that card.
给我
Give it to me.
地狱犬书店
非常感谢两位
Thank you both so very much.
-这么快就走吗 -嗯 雨停了
- Are you going? So soon? - Well, it... it's stopped raining.
家里还有人在等我
And I'm expected home.
-我还没算呢 -下次吧
- Oh, well... I haven't had my reading yet. - Next time.
-我先帮你算 -谢谢
- I'll start with you. - Thank you.
祝福你们这对可爱的情侣
Bless you. What a lovely couple you make.
你们温暖了老妇人的心
Warms an old woman's heart.
你在想什么 斯派曼
What's on your mind, Spellman?
尼克 你是我男朋友吗
Nick, are you my boyfriend?
我希望如此
Well, I hope so.
既然这样
In that case,
你要为我做件事
I want you to do something for me.
远离古怪姐妹
I need you to stay away from the Weird Sisters.
你不信任我吗
Don't you trust me?
我相信你 尼克
I do trust you, Nick.
但我不相信她们
But I don't trust them.
你愿意吗
So, will you do that?
为了我
For me?
请进
Do come in.
原谅我 阁下 我不是故意的
Forgive me, your Excellency, I didn't mean to...
怎么了 快说 兄弟
You what? Spit it out, Brother.
你不会伤害斯派曼家人吧
You would never harm the Spellmans, would you?
或是让我去伤害她们
Or ask me to hurt them?
伤害她们
Hurt them?
孩子 我都要和你的泽尔达姑姑结婚了
My boy, I'm marrying your Aunt Zelda.
还解除了你的软禁
I liberated you from house arrest.
没错
Of course, you did.
打扰了 我
Forgive this intrusion. I...
不会
Not at all.
其实我有点事要告诉你
In fact, there's some news I need to share with you.
跟小卢卡斯有关
It's about young Lucas.
恐怕我们已经失去了他
We've lost him, I'm afraid.
失去了他
Lost him?
他为黑魔王殉职了
He died in service to the Dark Lord.
为我殉职了
In service to me.
死亡
卢克是位真正的术士
Luke was a true warlock.
是不洁战争中的忠诚士兵
A loyal soldier in an unholy war.
你是否愿意继承他的遗志
Will you honor him, his memory,
取代他在犹大兄弟会的位置
by taking his place... in the Judas Society?
闭嘴 斯托拉斯
Shut up, Stolas.
你以前从没中过魅惑
You've never been fooled by a glamour before.
我今天过得很愉快
Well, I have had a glorious day.
而且很有成效
And productive, let me tell you.
我探测了他们微小心灵的深处
I plumbed the depths of their tiny minds,
挖了很多八卦
plucking all sorts of juicy tidbits.
不仅是萨布丽娜的朋友
No, not only Sabrina's friends.
还有她的家人
Her family, too.
把柄在手 天下我有
Never hurts to have a sharpened blade handy.
以防有人自取其辱
In case someone makes a nuisance of themselves.
斯托拉斯 在即将到来的战争中
In the coming war, Stolas,
没有人可以信任
no one can be trusted.
这是黑魔王亲自教我的
Well, the Dark Lord taught me that Himself.
谁知道呢
And who knows?
如果末日降临
If the Apocalypse is upon us,
甚至他的计划也可能出错
even His plans might go awry.
这样一来
In which case...
地狱就会大乱
all Hell would break loose...
到时候就是大难临头各自飞了
and it would be every woman for herself.
皇后
剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表