剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表
我要为狩猎保留体力
I'm, er, saving up my juices for the Hunt.
我问安布罗斯来不来 但他拒绝了
I asked Ambrose if he wanted to join us, but he already said no.
萨布丽娜 你美极了
Sabrina. You look stunning.
真的 太美了
I mean, seriously, I'm stunned.
谢谢
Oh, well... well, thank you.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
萨布丽娜
Sabrina.
尼古拉斯
Nicholas.
舞会愉快
Enjoy the dance.
记住 希尔达 你是猎人 他是你的猎物
And remember, Hilda, you're a huntress, and he's your prey.
-天啊 -猎人
- Dear Satan, yes! Damn! - Huntress!
狩猎愉快
Happy hunting.
抱歉 我们打烊了
Uh, sorry, we're closed.
我说我们打
Uh, I said we're clo--
希尔达 你干什么
Hilda. What are you...
你在这里干什么 你
What are you doing here? You--
你不该打扮成这样来这里
You shouldn't be here, not... like that.
有何不可
Well... Why not?
我是说
I mean...
我喜欢你
I fancy you...
你也喜欢我
...and you fancy me.
我知道你喜欢我
I know you do.
那我们不如
So why don't we do
像两个成熟
what two m-mature...
互为倾慕
and consenting and...
又激♥情♥的成年人一样
passionate adults are wont to do?
-不行 不 -为什么
- No, I can't. No. - Why? Why?
你得走了
You have to go.
为什么
Why?
请看着我 拜托
Please look at me. Please.
请
Please--
玛丽·沃德韦尔 你在给饮料加东西吗
Mary Wardwell, are you spiking the punch?
我以为监护人应该恰恰相反
I thought chaperones were supposed to do the opposite.
要确保孩子们没有加东西啊
Make sure kids weren't spiking the punch bowl.
少批评我
Don't judge me.
批评你 玛丽 我想和你跳舞
Judge you? Mary, I want to dance with you.
可以吗
May I?
我和你一起很奇怪吗
Is this weird? Me and you?
与今年发生的事情相比
Compared to a lot of things that have happened this year?
不 这并不奇怪
No, it's not weird.
但就正常人而言 是有点
In terms of, like, normal people, yeah. It is a little.
但也挺好
But it's also nice.
是的 我也这么认为
Yeah, I think so, too.
欢迎来到巴克斯特高中
Welcome to Baxter High.
没有学院那么魔幻
Not quite as magical as the Academy.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
和你在一起 看到你的另一面
Being here with you, getting to see this other side of you,
这
it's...
这比学院任何东西都魔幻
it's more magical than anything at the Academy.
可以和我跳支舞吗 女士
May I have this dance, milady?
当然可以
You most certainly may.
发型不错
Nice haircut.
比利 少来
Billy, don't even start.
不 我是认真的
No, I-- I mean it.
我是认真的
I'm serious.
发型很酷 看起来好狠
Cool haircut. Looks bad-ass.
谢谢
Thanks.
你的腿怎么样了
How's your leg?
今年我是打不了篮球了
Ah, well, I won't be playing basketball this year.
今晚也跳不了舞了
Or dancing tonight.
对不起 比利
I'm sorry, Billy.
这不是你的错
It's not your fault.
我很抱歉 西奥
And I'm sorry, Theo.
之前老欺负你
For being such a dick to you.
你干嘛向我道歉
Why are you apologizing to me?
医生说我很幸运
The doctor said I was lucky it wasn't my neck
在楼梯上摔断的不是脖子
that I broke on those stairs.
我也不想再倒霉了
And I'm tired of bad things happening to me.
我接受道歉
Apology accepted.
你在想什么
What are you thinkin'?
想看看学校其他地方吗
Wanna see the rest of the school?
你是约我偷偷去秘密基地吗
Are you asking me to sneak off with you and go somewhere private?
带路吧 斯派曼
Lead the way, Spellman.
-罗兹 -嗯
- Roz... - Yeah?
哈维 等等
Uh, Harvey, wait. Uh...
我已经看过这个吻了
I've already seen this kiss happen.
-在脑海中吗 我也是 -不不不
- In your mind? Me, too. - No. No, no, no. Um...
我预见到我们在接吻
I had a vision of us kissing.
天哪 我得告诉你一件事
And, oh, my God, I have to tell you something.
这是我最不想听到的
Least favorite words ever.
我能看到一些事
I see things.
就像征兆
Like... premonitions.
但不仅仅是已经发生的事情
But not just of things that have already happened.
有时还能看到未来
Sometimes of things that are gonna happen.
你能理解吗
Does that make sense?
这里比学院的图书馆惬意多了
It's a lot cozier than the Academy's library.
不是吗
Isn't it, though?
尼克 你听到了吗
Nick, did you hear that?
萨布丽娜
Sabrina.
快跑
Run.
尼克 那是什么鬼
Nick, what the hell is that?
阿玛莉亚 请听我说
Amalia, please listen to me.
等等 你知道那是什么
Wait, wait. You know what that is?
是的 说来话长 先让我放逐她
I do. Long story. Tell you as soon as I banish her.
斯派曼小姐
Ms. Spellman.
是斯科拉齐先生吧
Mr. Scratch, I presume.
可以来办公室吗
May I see you in my office?
这很复杂
Well, it's... it's complicated.
我希望不是她 但就是她
I was hoping it wasn't her, but it is.
-然后 -尼克 你怎么会认识狼人
- And... - Nick, how do you know the werewolf?
她
She's, um...
她是我的佣兽
She's my familiar.
她叫阿玛莉亚
Her name is Amalia.
是我出生时送给我的
She was given to me at birth.
我家人去世后 她是我唯一的亲人
When my family died, she was the only real family I had left.
她怎么了
What happened to her?
我进了学院不能带着她
When I started at the Academy and couldn't bring her with me,
她就开始到处跑
she just started showing up everywhere.
宿舍 课堂 多利安那
At the dorm, in class, at Dorian's.
我在哪都能看到她阴影中的黄眼睛
Everywhere I looked, I saw her yellow eyes in the shadows just...
看着我
watching me.
我谈恋爱后 她就吃醋了
And when I started going on dates, she got jealous.
醋坛子都打翻了
Like, scary jealous.
狼的领域性很强
Well, wolves are territorial animals.
但这都算是着迷了
But this was to the point of obsession.
阿玛莉亚不让任何人接近我
I mean, Amalia wouldn't let anyone get close to me.
所以我
So I...
把她放逐了
I banished her.
有几年了
Years ago.
放逐到疯狂山脚下的黑暗森林
To the dark forests at the base of the Mountains of Madness.
那可是在另一个大♥陆♥ 尼克
Well, that's on another continent, Nick.
她怎么回来的 为什么回来呢
How and why is she back?
我交过女朋友 阿玛莉亚却从未出现过
I've had girlfriends before, and Amalia's never shown up,
但是也许
but maybe...
也许她感觉到了我们的联♥系♥
Maybe she feels our connection.
萨布丽娜
Sabrina.
我以前暗影教会的大祭司
My former High Priest at the Church of Shadows
有过一个佣兽
once had a familiar.
是个美洲狮
A cougar.
她把大祭司的妻儿撕成了碎片
She mauled the High Priest's wife and baby so badly, there was...
剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表