剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表
哈维 这轮不到你来决定 要听罗兹的
Harvey, this isn't your decision. It's Roz's.
我同意哈维
I'm with Harvey.
女巫不会治人
Witches don't cure people.
-只会诅咒人 -罗兹
- They curse people. - Roz?
我奶奶说女巫并非都是邪恶的
My Nana said not all witches are evil.
她说得对 我不是坏人 罗兹
She's right. I'm not evil, Roz.
但是女巫诅咒沃克家的女人失明
But witches cursed the Walker women with blindness.
这就是单纯的坏
That's evil. That's only evil.
为什么我吻了你前男友
And why is it that right after I kiss your ex-boyfriend,
立刻就瞎了
I go blind all at once?
罗兹 我知道你很难过
Roz, I know you're upset,
但如果你觉得是我♥干♥的
but if you think for a second that I did this to you--
萨布丽娜 是你吗
Sabrina, did you?
你怎么会这么想
How could you think that?
你们两个怎么会这么想
How could either of you think that?
恐怕你是在浪费时间了 斯派曼姐妹
I'm afraid you've wasted your time, Sister Spellman.
我不能让你见安布罗斯
I can't let you in to see Ambrose,
就算给他
not even to give him a chicken
送去香喷喷的烤鸡也不行
as delicious-smelling as that one.
谢谢 其实吧 普鲁登斯 亲爱的
Thank you. Erm, but actually, Prudence, my love,
这只鸡不是给安布罗斯烤的
I... I didn't cook this plump chicken for Ambrose.
是为你们姐妹烤的
I cooked it for you and your lovely sisters,
她们也在附近吧
who I'm sure are around here somewhere,
让我见安布罗斯一面吧
in exchange for visiting Ambrose.
我父亲不同意
My father forbids it.
拜托
Please.
我就像他妈妈一样
I'm the only mum the boy's ever known.
好吧
Okay.
普鲁登斯
You know what, Prudence?
你想折磨他吗 给你个提示
You wanna torment him? I have a tip.
我见他时你先别吃鸡
Go and eat the chicken while I visit him,
然后呢
and then, I don't know...
把骨头舔干净后扔给他
lick the bones clean and toss 'em at him, I, er...
他肯定得疯
That'll break his spirit.
你觉得呢
So, what do you say?
拜托 普鲁登斯
Please, Prudence?
我们溜出去吃午饭吧
Guys, should we sneak off campus for lunch?
-萨布丽娜呢 -她走了
- And, uh... where's Sabrina? - She left.
-又走了 -什么
- Again. - What?
为什么
Why?
我们不信任她 西奥
We couldn't trust her, Theo.
西奥 女巫诅咒了我的家人
Theo, witches cursed my family,
如果她让我失明怎么办
and what if she made me blind?
伙计们 她是我们的朋友 我们的好朋友
Guys, she's our friend, our good friend.
她是个好人
And she's a good person.
-她做过什么好事 -她拯救了这个镇子
- Name one good thing she's done. - She saved the town!
-是从女巫手上啊 -她帮我加入了篮球队
- From witches! - She got me on the basketball team.
我本来投不进球
I couldn't make a single shot before, but...
选拔赛时 我看到她
During try-outs, I saw her,
在看台上念咒语
in the bleachers, muttering spells.
然后我百发百中
And I made every single shot.
还有呢
But how about the fact that
他还帮你♥爸♥戒酒了
she fixed it so your father would stop drinking?
哪怕你们已经分手了
Even though you were broken up.
这都不算好事吗
I... I mean, how is that not a good thing?
-就这 斯派曼姐妹 -安布罗斯
- Here you are, Sister Spellman. - Ambrose?
十分钟 斯派曼们 我就在门外
Ten minutes, Spellmans, and I'll be right outside this door.
坐吧
Let's sit down.
安布罗斯
Oh, Ambrose.
你还好吗 亲爱的
How are you doing, dearest?
凑合吧
I've seen better days.
但她们待我不薄
But they are treating me well.
-挺正派的 -好
- Justly. - Okay.
毕竟我做了那么可怕的事情
Especially considering the horrible things I have done.
就这 斯派曼姐妹
There you are, Sister Spellman.
安布罗斯
Oh, Ambrose.
希尔达姑姑
Aunt Hilda.
真的是你吗
Is that really you?
十分钟 斯派曼们 我就在门外
Ten minutes, Spellmans, and I'll be right outside this door.
安布罗斯
Ambrose.
可怜的孩子
You, poor, poor thing.
你过得很不好啊
You look dreadful.
死都比关在这个人间炼狱强
I think death would be much better than this living Hell.
告诉他们
Tell them...
真♥相♥
the truth.
告诉他们
Tell them...
你有罪
you're guilty.
告诉他们
Tell them...
你做了什么
what you did.
泽尔达姑姑和大祭司回来后
When Aunt Zelda and the High Priest return...
-嗯 -我就认罪
- Yes? - I will admit my guilt
求他们开恩
and beg for their mercy.
在此期间 不用帮我逃离困境
In the meantime, do not give me or my plight another thought.
安布罗斯 他们没有怜悯之心
Ambrose, they have no mercy to give,
你也没罪
and you... You have no guilt to admit.
不是的 姑姑
Well, that's not the case, Auntie.
我的确杀了对立教皇
You see, I did murder the Anti-Pope.
你必须端正态度
You must put this right.
你必须承认你杀了对立教皇
You must admit you killed the Anti-Pope.
我没有
I-- I didn't.
我没有
I didn't!
在认罪书上签名
Sign the confession.
结束这场噩梦
Put this nightmare at an end.
去年冬天
You know, er... last winter,
我们不是开派对庆祝
when we threw that party to celebrate
亲爱的老醋汤姆去世吗
the passing of dear old Vinegar Tom?
我经常想起来
I think of it often.
真有趣
That's funny.
因为老醋汤姆是在1989年去世了
'Cause Vinegar Tom died in 1989.
柏林墙倒塌的那天
The day the Berlin Wall fell.
你是谁
So, who are you?
我很清楚你不是安布罗斯
Because I know as sure as Heaven, you ain't Ambrose.
魅惑咒 阿加莎
A glamour, Agatha?
你以为我傻吗
What kind of a fool do you think I am?
我认罪
I will confess,
如果你真这么觉得 希尔达姑姑
if that's what you truly advise, Auntie Hilda.
-嗯 -但我能问你一件事吗
- Yes. - But might I ask something?
当然
Of course.
你最喜欢《非常大酒店》的哪集
What's your favorite episode of Fawlty Towers?
我都喜欢
Well, I love them all.
上当了
Trick question!
你根本不喜欢《非常大酒店》
You hate Fawlty Towers.
所以
So, now...
你是谁
who are you?
我很清楚你不是我姑姑
Because sure as Heaven, you are not my auntie.
你会死在这个牢房♥的 斯派曼
You're gonna die in this cell, Spellman.
你别后悔
Hope it was worth it.
小尼 亲爱的
Nicky, darling.
你脸色不好啊
You're looking a little worse for the wear.
你知道我要喝多少波旁威士忌才会醉吗
Do you know how much bourbon it takes to get me drunk?
现在喝醉有点早吧 尼克
A little early for it, Nick, wouldn't you say?
有的地方已经是巫聚时辰了
It's the witching hour somewhere.
我也有资格难过 萨布丽娜 我被开除了
And I'm allowed to grieve, Sabrina, I was expelled.
那我们可以互相安慰了
I thought we could commiserate together.
不
No.
对你来说不一样
It's not the same for you.
我只有学院
I only had the Academy.
那是我的家
It was my home.
但是你
But you...
你可以随时回去
you can always run back
剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表