剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表
在亵渎教堂举♥行♥
to be held in the Desecrated Church.
巫学问答 沸腾泡沫以及召唤
The Inquisition, the Boil and Bubble, and the Conjuring.
然后进行投票
Followed by a vote.
愿黑魔王与你们同在
And may the Dark Lord be with you both.
解散
Dismissed.
记得吗 希尔达
Remember, Hilda?
艾德华是学院天之骄子的时候
When Edward was Top Boy at the Academy?
他的口才让女巫集♥会♥为之倾倒
How he dazzled the coven with his knowledge and rhetoric?
那个职位改变了他的一生
That appointment changed his life.
天之骄子直接升到大祭司
It's a straight shot from Top Boy to High Priest!
天之骄子 萨布丽娜
Top Boy, Sabrina?
这也是一种传承吧
I mean, that suggests a certain kind of permanence, doesn't it?
希尔达姑姑 战术已下
The gauntlet was thrown, Aunt Hilda.
你这个捣蛋鬼还就要去捡
And you, rabble-rouser that you are, had to take it up.
你们俩真帅
You two look dashing.
-我们会代你向尼克问好 -你们要去见尼克
- We'll give Nick your best. - You're meeting Nick?
-去哪里 -术士俱乐部
- Where? - A club for warlocks.
多利安的格雷之屋
Dorian's Gray Room.
这是学院传统
It's Academy tradition for the High Priest
大祭司要带未来的天之骄子
to take prospective Top Boys out
-出去浪一晚 -那为什么不邀请我呢
- for a night of debauchery. - Then why wasn't I invited?
这俱乐部仅限男性
Ah, it's a... club for men only.
萨布丽娜 即使你被邀请也去不了
Pish-tush, you couldn't go even if you were invited, Sabrina.
在巫学问答之前 你还有很多东西要学
You've got far too much studying to do before the Inquisition.
如果你快点 或许能在卡修斯
If you hurry, you might catch Cassius
关闭学院图书馆去一趟
before he shutters the Academy's library for the night.
我会的
I'll do that.
但是伙计们 到时候
But, guys, when the time comes,
你们会投我吧
I will have your vote, won't I?
我不会
Not mine.
这叫天之骄子是有原因的 萨布丽娜
It's Top Boy for a reason, Sabrina.
谢谢支持 卢克
Thanks for the support, Luke.
安布罗斯
Ambrose?
我们先看看你如何应对这三个挑战
Let's see how you do in the three challenges, first.
我疯了吗
Am I crazy...
还是安布罗斯在蔑视我
or was Ambrose just throwing shade at me?
蔑什么
Throwing what?
绝对是
Definitely throwing shade.
我挑选了几本书
I took the liberty of selecting a few volumes
在明天巫学问答前你好好读读吧
you might wish to peruse before tomorrow's Inquisition.
谢谢 卡修斯
Oh, thank you, Cassius.
不客气 斯派曼小姐
Not at all, Ms. Spellman.
结束后帮我锁个门吧
Just lock up when you're through, won't you?
你明早回来我应该还没走
I'll probably still be here in the morning when you get back.
-撒旦万岁 -撒旦万岁
- Hail Satan! - Hail Satan!
孩子们 开始之前
Before we get started, boys,
我要澄清一件事
I need to make one thing very clear.
作为你们的大祭司和校长
As your High Priest and Headmaster,
我对这个臭名昭著的俱乐部里
I know nothing of the debauchery that goes on
接下来发生的纸醉金迷一无所知
in a setting as ill-reputed as this club.
就当我没来过这
Indeed, I am not even here.
我原来也是学院的天之骄子
In my day, I was Top Boy at the Academy,
这个职位塑造了我
and that appointment shaped me.
教会了我今天仍然坚持的价值观
Taught me values I still uphold today.
但今晚我们只是普通男人
But tonight we're just men.
为此 我安排了一些娱乐项目
And to that end, I've arranged a little... amusement.
卢克
Luke?
孩子们 尽情享受吧 如果可以
Enjoy yourselves, boys. Try to keep your hands to yourselves.
手别乱放
If you can.
先生们 请注意
Gentlemen, your attention, please.
她只回归一晚
Back for one night only,
希律王之女 历史上的名妓
the daughter of Herod, the harlot-queen of history,
她以偷取男人的心与性命闻名
she is renowned for stealing men's hearts... and heads.
世界第八大奇迹
The eighth wonder of the world...
莎乐美
Salome!
有人吗
Hello?
卡修斯 是你吗
Cassius, is that you?
你是斯派曼的孩子
You are the child born of Spellman.
-你是谁 -记住我 女孩
- Who are you? - Know me, girl.
我是阿斯摩太
I am Asmodeus.
这是玩笑吗
Is this some kind of joke?
如果是 这并不好笑啊
Because if it is, it's not funny.
我给你带来污秽和疾病的消息
I bring you tidings of filth and disease.
我给你带来瘟疫的仆人
I bring you the minions of plague.
再次蜂拥而至 感染并吞食
Swarming again to infect and feast
一个私生女巫的肉体
on the flesh of a bastard witch.
拜托
Come on. Come on!
快点 快点
Come on, come on!
魔药 缚灵 魅惑
Potions, bindings, glamours...
拜托 怎么需要放逐之书的时候就找不到了
Come on. Where's a book of banishments when you need one?
塞勒姆也是
Or Salem, for that matter.
这是什么恶作剧
What kind of sick joke is this?
尼古拉斯 这是一个提醒
That, Nicholas, is a reminder of this competition's
这场比赛我们只接受这种结果
only acceptable outcome.
睡前喝一杯吗 堂妹
Fancy a nightcap, Cousin?
你和术士们怎么样
How was your night out with the warlocks?
很颓废
Decadent.
虽然我相信布莱克伍德魔父有点失控了
Though I believe Father Blackwood has somewhat lost his head.
肯定比我强
I bet it was better than my night.
毕竟我被袭击了
Considering I was attacked.
袭击 是谁
Attacked? By who?
一只恶魔和他的宠物老鼠
A demon and his pet rats.
所以 我就在想
So, of course, I'm wondering
是不是你的鼠辈男友搞的鬼
if your rat-fink boyfriend was behind it.
卢克 为什么
L-Luke? Why?
恶魔不会自我召唤 安布罗斯
Demons don't just summon themselves, Ambrose,
他们得被人释放
they have to be freed
-或是召唤 -好吧
- or called forth by someone. - Okay.
你觉得卢克为什么要召唤恶魔袭击你
You think Luke summoned a demon to attack you... why?
我不知道 让我发挥失常
I don't know. To throw me off my game?
很明显你和卢克
I mean, it's clear neither Luke nor you
都不支持我成为天之骄子
are supporting my bid to be Top Boy.
等等 我没说过我不支持
Now hold on, I never said I wasn't--
你也没说过你支持
You never said you were.
我提醒你一下
Need I remind you the only reason
你起初来学院就读
you're even at the Academy the first place
是因为女巫法庭的命令
is 'cause the Court of Witches ordered you to be?
现在不同了 安布罗斯
Things are different now, Ambrose.
我想成为天之骄子
I want to be Top Person
因为我相信我能改善女巫集♥会♥
because I believe I can make the coven better.
是吗 因为你唾弃女巫集♥会♥
Really? Because you spurn the coven at every turn,
质疑我们的每个仪式
you question our every ritual,
-破坏每个传统 所以请原谅 -不是每个
- you assail every tradition, so excuse-- - Not every tradition.
只有那些涉及谋杀
Just the ones that involve the murder
并食用年轻女巫的传统
and cannibalization of young witches.
拜托 我都不想跟你吵
Please. You know what? I don't even want to argue.
也许我想吵
Maybe I do.
也许我想为明天的比赛热身
Maybe I want a warm-up for tomorrow's contest.
-你疯了 -不 安布罗斯
- You're crazy. - No, Ambrose.
我很生气
I'm mad.
天之骄子
Top Boy?
不是吧
Seriously?
布莱克伍德带术士去绅士俱乐部喝酒
Blackwood takes warlocks out for drinks at a gentlemen's club?
-现在什么年代了 -萨布丽娜
- What century are you living in? - Sabrina,
你为什么要挑事
you're picking a fight, and I have no idea why.
你没听到吗 安布罗斯
Didn't you hear me, Ambrose?
我被袭击了 我觉得是你男友
I was attacked and I think your boyfriend
或是他术士兄弟搞的鬼
or one of his warlock buddies was behind it.
太荒谬了 我一直和卢克在一起
That's... That's absurd. I was with Luke the whole time.
告诉卢克和你的好兄弟
Tell Luke, tell all your chums,
剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表