剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表
你是他的家人
How you were his family, and how...
他拥有你有多幸运
And how lucky he was to have you.
我不是你的敌人
And I'm... I'm not your enemy.
我对你没有威胁 阿玛莉亚
I'm no threat to you, Amalia.
还有你
And what you...
你对尼克的感觉 我能理解
And what you feel for Nick, I understand it.
这很自然
It's natural.
你不仅仅是他的佣兽
You're not just his familiar.
远远不止
You're so much more than that.
我们可以想办法解决 我知道我们可以
We can work this out, I know we can. I know we can.
萨布丽娜 阿玛莉亚
Sabrina. Amalia.
拜托 别伤害她
Please, don't hurt her.
我爱她
I love her.
为什么
Why...
你为什么不走
Why didn't you stay away?
萨布丽娜 快跑
Sabrina, run.
尼克 我不会离开你 和她谈谈吧
Nick, I'm not leaving you. But just talk to her.
阿玛莉亚 住手
Amalia, stop!
别伤害他
Stop hurting him!
不
No.
你为什么没杀她
Why didn't you kill her?
你为什么对我说谎
Why'd you lie to me?
因为她是你的佣兽
Because she was your familiar?
我父母去世后
After my parents died,
我举目无亲
I didn't have anyone.
是阿玛莉亚让我活下来的 萨布丽娜
Amalia kept me alive, Sabrina.
她待我像对待自己的孩子一样
Treated me like her own cub.
我下不了手
I couldn't put her down.
我把她锁在山洞里
I chained her up in a cave.
我
And I, um...
我在她那另外杀了只狼取出了心脏
killed another wolf in her place for its heart.
但我不知道阿玛莉亚是怎么逃出来的
Amalia must've gotten free, tho I don't know how.
她对你的爱给了她力量
Her love for you gave her strength.
我辜负了你 萨布丽娜
I failed you, Sabrina.
我很软弱
I was weak.
你无法杀死唯一的家人
You couldn't kill the only family you had.
你爱她
You loved her.
这不是软弱
That's not a weakness.
这是美德
That's a virtue.
但我骗了你
But I lied to you.
萨布丽娜
Sabrina.
剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表