剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表
第二 女巫与凡人相亲相爱
"Second. Not only may witch-kind lay with, love with,
是她们神圣的特权
and live amongst the mortals, it is their sacred prerogative."
第三 因为莉莉丝是恶魔之母
"Third. As Lilith was the mother of demons,
所以女巫都必须受到尊敬
so all witches must be revered
作为暗夜教会的女家长
as the matriarchs of the Church of Night."
第四 魔法是黑魔王送给女巫的礼物
"Fourth. Magic is the Dark Lord's gift to witches.
可以用于娱乐 获利
It can and should be used for pleasure, for gain,
满足感官
and to satiate the senses."
第五 只有凡人和女巫的真正结合
"And fifth. Only the true union of mortals and their witch brethren
才能带来晨星时代
will bring the Era of the Morningstar."
天啊
Bloody hell.
我父母带着这些教条
My parents were flying to
去跟对立教皇会面
meet with the Anti-Pope to present these tenets
希望能改造暗夜教会
in the hopes of reforming the Church of Night.
我们认为布莱克伍德魔父
We think Father Blackwood
在半路把他们杀了
murdered them before they could do that.
请说你相信我 安布罗斯
Please say you believe me, Ambrose.
我
Uh... I...
相信
do.
堂妹 我们正处在一个离奇的交汇点
And, Cousin, we're in the middle of an uncanny confluence.
今晚在犹大兄弟会的会议上
Earlier tonight, at a meeting with the Judas Society,
我第一次听到布莱克伍德的教条
I heard, for the first time, Blackwood's tenets.
他的教条会带来倒♥退♥和厌恶女性的改革
His is a... A regressive and misogynistic reformation.
回到旧路上
Back to the old, old ways.
明天与对立教皇的私下会面时
And tomorrow, in a private audience with the Anti-Pope,
他计划把他的宣言提交给教皇
he plans to present his manifesto to Our Unholiness.
安布罗斯 我们要阻止布莱克伍德
Ambrose, we need to stop Blackwood.
真走运
As luck would have it,
他们见面时我负责看守
I will be stationed outside of Blackwood's office
布莱克伍德的办公室
during the meeting.
要我保护他们
Part of my duties as an official guard.
完美
Perfect.
如果我能进去并提出我父亲的教条
If I can get in there and present my father's doctrine
来替代布莱克伍德的
as an alternative to Blackwood's,
这样就不会让大祭司
we could derail the High priest's efforts
带领暗夜教会倒♥退♥了
to regress the Church of Night,
甚至还能阻止婚礼呢
and, Satan willing, the wedding itself!
尊敬的教皇
Your Most Unholy, you honor us.
我知道
Yes, I know.
浮士德 这一定是你的未婚妻 泽尔达
Faustus, this must be your betrothed, Zelda.
欢迎 众父之父
Welcome, Father of Fathers.
天哪 她真华美
Oh, my, she is sumptuous.
天啊
My, my, my.
起来吧 姐妹
Well, rise, Sister.
你让撒旦和我都很高兴
You please both Satan and myself.
请带我进去
Do take me inside.
这边 父亲
This way, Pater.
泽尔达姐妹 你和我父亲谈过了吗
Sister Zelda, did you speak with my father?
谈了 但并不如愿
I did. Not good news.
他不让步 对不起 普鲁登斯 我尽力了
He won't budge. I'm sorry, Prudence. I tried.
这是尼古拉斯·斯科拉齐 阁下
And this is Nicholas Scratch, Your Eminence.
一个非常优秀 有前途的术士
A very fine and promising warlock.
浮士德 我很高兴看到
It pleases me, Faustus, to see
这么多有潜力的年轻人
such firm and potent youths among our dark ranks.
这位小姐是谁
And who is this little bird?
-我们该 -萨布丽娜·斯派曼 教皇
- Perhaps we should-- - Sabrina Spellman, Your Disgrace.
斯派曼
Spellman?
孩子
Child.
你父亲是一位伟大博学的大祭司
Your father was a great, learned High Priest
以及技艺高超的术士
and a terrifyingly skilled warlock.
谢谢教皇
Thank you, Your Unholiness.
很可惜我们还没有
Sadly, he perished before
当面讨论他的达观
we could meet and discuss his philosophies.
但我经常在想或许我们达成某种共识
But I've often wondered where they might have led us.
冒昧了 众父之父
With your permission, Father of Fathers,
我们想带您参观一下学院
my boys and I would like to give you a tour of the Academy.
这边
This way.
你不打算介绍我吗 魔父
Aren't you going to introduce me, Father?
是啊 浮士德
Yes, Faustus.
这位美丽的女巫是谁
Who is this fine, supple witch?
这是普鲁登斯·奈特
Oh, this is Prudence Night.
她是学院收养的孤儿
One of the gutter orphans the Academy fosters.
教皇 我带您看看学院的其他地方
Come, Your Unholiness, let me show you the rest of our school.
杰克逊姐妹
Now then, Sister Jackson.
我想谈谈泽尔达
I wanted to talk about Zelda.
吃点饼干吧
Oh, please help yourself to a biscuit or two.
聊什么
What about your sister?
你为什么召唤布莱克伍德夫人的鬼魂去骚扰她
Why did you conjure the ghost of Lady Blackwood to haunt her?
她被鬼魂骚扰啦
She's been haunted, has she?
真好吃 加杏仁了吗
These are delicious. What are they, almond?
你为什么这么恨她
Why do you hate her so?
不仅是泽尔达 还是你兄弟艾德华
It's not only Zelda, it's your brother, Edward.
什么 他怎么了
Well... What... What's he done?
我们在学院时
When we were all in the Academy together,
他为了戴安娜那个凡人荡♥妇♥抛弃了我
he threw me over for that mortal tramp, Diana.
然后他们就死了 真是太好了
Then they died, which was right and just.
我在暗夜教会刚站稳脚跟
And I rose in the Church of Night's ranks.
泽尔达又开始教书了
But then Zelda comes in, she starts to teach,
她引起了大祭司的注意
she catches the eye of the High Priest.
不 我不能让斯派曼家人超过我 抱歉
No, I won't have a Spellman ascend over me, sorry.
所以 你就是个
So, in actuality, you're a...
自私 小气 爱嫉妒的婊♥子♥
...selfish and petty and jealous bitch.
可怜的希尔达
Poor Hilda.
总是在姐姐的阴影下 受她欺负
Always standing in her sister's shadow, being put down by her,
被她杀死
being killed by her.
要不我们合作
Why don't we work together
让她头发都掉光吧
and make all her hair fall out?
雪莉 雪莉
Oh, Shirley, Shirley...
大家
So... So, folks...
很容易误会我
folks tend to get the wrong impression of me.
他们总是认为我很温和
They always think I'm meek and mild.
永远是伴娘 当不了新娘
You know, always the bridesmaid, never the bride.
我就这样的人
Story of my life. And, oh, for sure,
我是要当泽尔达的伴娘了
I mean, here I am, you know, playing Zelda's maid of dishonor.
但我
But I'm gonna... I'm gonna
告诉你一个关于我的小秘密
tell you a little tiny secret about me.
我爱我姐
I love my sister.
她是喜欢杀我 那又如何
But, yes, she slays me. What are you gonna do?
家人嘛
That's just family, you know?
但我向撒旦起誓
But as Satan is my witness...
如果你伤害我的家人
if you hurt my family,
我就让你付出代价
there will be Heaven to pay.
威胁我 希尔达
Threatening me, Hilda?
你应该知道
You should know.
自从泽尔达把耳虫种到我脑子里
Ever since Zelda put that earworm in my head,
我就一直戴着
I've been wearing a protection
抵抗魔法攻击的护具
that guards me against all magical attacks.
我猜也是 亲爱的
I... I would assume nothing less, my love.
所以我才请你吃杏仁饼干啊
That's why you're eating those almond cookies.
因为杏仁能掩盖氰化物的味道
'Cause almond hides the taste of cyanide, you know.
要青了
That'll bruise.
让我捋捋 浮士德 你提议召开峰会
Let me understand you, Faustus. You're suggesting a summit.
让所有的黑暗教会
A gathering of all the churches of Darkness
来审阅我们的法律
to review our universal laws?
我们已经有一个多世纪
There hasn't been a referendum
没有公♥投♥了 众父之父
for over a century, Father of Fathers.
你的前任艾德华·斯派曼
Though your predecessor, Edward Spellman,
也向我提出同样的要求
made the same request of me.
的确值得斟酌
There is wisdom in this notion.
你觉得让谁来主持这次峰会呢
But who, in your mind, would lead this summit?
剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表