剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表
Your ambition knows no bounds.
所以我看清了你的本质
And that is how I know you are, at heart,
布莱克伍德家人
a Blackwood.
去换衣服参加典礼
Go and dress for the ceremony...
好好打扮一下
and look your best.
今天在不洁圣坛上 我需要家人陪我
I'll need family by my side at the Unholy Altar today.
从今以后你将改名为
Henceforth, you shall be known to all as...
普鲁登斯·布莱克伍德
Prudence Blackwood.
女巫们 术士们 为安提俄克的伊诺克哀悼吧
Witches, warlocks, let us mourn Enoch of Antioch,
我们的众父之父
our Father of Fathers.
我爱教皇
I loved His Eminence,
但我更爱暗夜教会
but I love the Church of Night more.
所以 我们得想点开心的事
And so, we must turn our thoughts to gladder subjects.
由于教皇
As His Unholy Eminence is...
无法主持婚礼
no longer able to perform the marriage rite.
我将自己主持与泽尔达·斯派曼姐妹的婚礼
I shall conduct my own marriage to Sister Zelda Spellman.
我以撒旦的名义召唤
In the name of Satan, I call forth
掌管婚姻和性♥欲♥的恶魔
the demons who rule marriage and lust.
亚斯她录 佛尔佛尔 哈索尔和伊丝塔
Astaroth, Furfur, Hathor, and Ishtar.
萨尔里斯 化勒和瓦萨奇
Saleous, Uvall, and Vassage.
请降临像烈火锻造刀刃锻炼本次婚姻
Be here and forge this union like fire forges the blade.
来自深渊的恶魔
Demons of the deep,
接受血祭吧
accept this gift of blood.
我们夫妻将会喝下
My bride and I will fortify our physical bodies
祭血来强化躯体
with the blood of this sacrificed being.
吾妻与我
The hand of my bride
将覆于凡人皮肤之下
will now be sheathed with mine under the skin of a mortal.
希尔达
Hilda.
泽尔达姐妹
Now, Sister Zelda.
以撒旦之名 你要尊重我
In the name of Satan, you shall respect me,
服从我 屈服于我
obey me, and submit to me.
像莉莉丝服侍撒旦那样服侍我
As Lilith served Satan, so will you serve me.
你要抛弃其他人
You will forsake all others,
只扶持我 永远崇拜我
lift me up, and exalt me for all eternity.
以我体内的不洁之力
And now, by the unholy power invested in me--
杀人犯
Murderer!
-艾德华 -不可能
- Edward? - Impossible.
我艾德华·斯派曼回来了
It is I, Edward Spellman, returned.
还有我戴安娜·斯派曼也回来了
And I, Diana Spellman, returned.
我指控浮士德·布莱克伍德
I accuse Faustus Blackwood,
击落那架飞机 害死我们
who brought down the plane that took our lives.
-杀人犯 -我指控浮士德·布莱克伍德
- Murderer! - I accuse Faustus Blackwood,
杀了与他同住的对立教皇
who killed the Anti-Pope while he slept under the very same roof.
杀人犯
Murderer!
坦白吧 布莱克伍德 否则就面对我的怒火
Confess, Blackwood, or face my wrath!
你的怒火
Your wrath...
是啊
Indeed.
你忘了吗 孩子
You forget, girl.
我认识你的父亲
I knew your father.
不论什么情况
And whatever the circumstances,
艾德华·斯派曼绝不会
Edward Spellman would never
像你一样不尊重我们的仪式和传统
disrespect our ceremonies and traditions as you do.
结束这场闹剧吧
And so, this petty trickery comes to an end.
-萨布丽娜! -抓住他们
- Sabrina! - Seize them!
别靠近了 兄弟们
Not a step closer, boys.
我是萨布丽娜·斯派曼
I am Sabrina Spellman.
我有权利发言 你们应该听我说
I shall speak, and I shall be heard.
你 浮士德·布莱克伍德就是个骗子
You, Faustus Blackwood, are a fraud.
萨布丽娜 你在说什么
Sabrina, what are you saying?
抱歉 姑姑 但这是事实
I'm sorry, Auntie, but it's true.
他杀了我父母
He killed my father and mother,
我相信对立教皇也是他杀的
and I believe he killed the Anti-Pope too.
我为什么要这么做
And why would I have done that?
因为你害怕
Because you were afraid
教皇不赞成你那令人厌恶的
His Eminence wouldn't approve your repugnant,
厌恶女性的改革
misogynistic reformations.
你根本没读过 不是吗
Which you haven't even read, have you?
大家注意 现在根本没有任何实证
Let it be known there is no proof to any of this.
然而你堂弟却沾满了教皇的鲜血
Yet your very own cousin was covered in His Eminence's blood.
安布罗斯·斯派曼是无辜的
Ambrose Spellman is innocent!
去死吧 布莱克伍德
Die, Blackwood! Die!
布莱克伍德!
Blackwood!
对 斯托拉斯 但如果我不保护凡人
Yes. But if I don't protect the mortal, Stolas,
就不能和他玩了
I won't get to play with him any longer.
可我越来越喜欢他了
And I have grown rather fond of him.
放松
Oh, relax.
黑魔王不知道就没事
What the Dark Lord doesn't know won't hurt Him.
今晚外面真凉快
It's getting rather brisk out there tonight.
怎么了 玛丽
What is it, Mary?
我希望你戴上这枚戒指
I'd like you to wear this ring.
但你以后都不能摘下来
But you must never, ever take it off.
当然 但是玛丽 这是什么意思
Of course. But, Mary, what does this mean?
我们要定结婚日期啦
It means we're... setting a date.
但你要对我发誓
But only if you swear to me...
你绝不会摘下来
...you'll never take it off.
-我不会的 -如果你摘了
- I won't. - If you do...
绝对不会
Not ever.
我爱你 玛丽
I love you, Mary.
祝贺你
Congratulations.
-毁了我的婚礼 萨布丽娜 -泽尔达姑姑
- You ruined my wedding day, Sabrina. - Aunt Zelda--
斯派曼家族的伟大之日
A day of greatness for the Spellman family shall now,
变得声名狼藉
instead, go down in infamy.
泽姑 安布罗斯呢
Where's Ambrose, Aunt Zee?
你堂哥因背叛罪
Your cousin has been thrown
被打入女巫之牢
in the Witch's Cell for his treasonous crimes.
-不 -那萨布丽娜呢
- No. - What about Sabrina?
她和尼古拉斯已经被
She and Nicholas have been
被无形艺术学院开除了
expelled from the Academy of Unseen Arts.
自作自受
And they deserve it.
我只能说服
It was all I could do to persuade
浮士德不把你关进地牢
Faustus not to lock you in the dungeon, too.
至少我阻止你结婚了
Well, at least I stopped your wedding.
阻止
Stopped it?
萨布丽娜 浮士德和我刚刚在他的办公室完婚了
Sabrina, Faustus and I were just married in his office.
布莱克伍德夫人和我
Lady Blackwood and I
将护送对立教皇的的遗体
will convey the Anti-Pope's body
去往梵蒂冈地下墓地的长眠之所
to its final resting place in the Necropolis beneath the Vatican,
然后我们去罗马度蜜月
and thereafter honeymoon in Rome.
普鲁登斯 我相信你
Prudence, I trust you will
在我外出时会坚守学院最高标准
uphold the highest standards of this Academy,
维护我们的家族名誉
and our family name, in my absence.
你可以交付给我 魔父
You can rely on me, Father.
很好
Good.
你有失分寸了 亲爱的
You forget yourself, my dear.
妻子应该走在丈夫的后面
A wife walks behind her husband.
剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表