剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表
上帝的恩泽会治愈你的
God's grace will heal you.
祂是我的避难所和堡垒
"He is my refuge and my fortress..."
我
I--
我不行
I can't.
我不行
I can't.
梅尔文
Melvin.
你配不上他的爱
You are not worthy of His love.
不 住手
No! Stop!
萨布丽娜·斯派曼
Sabrina Spellman!
你进入了上帝的殿堂
You have entered a house of the Divine God!
在上帝面前跪下
Kneel before the Lord.
我绝不下跪
I kneel... before no one!
火焰 狂风听令
Hear me, fire! Hear me, air!
圣殿里禁止施法
No spell casting in a house of the Lord.
那顶王冠能限制你
That crown ensures that.
放他们走吧
Let them go.
跪下 和我们一起祈祷
Kneel. Pray with us.
想得美
Never.
那你就像圣塞巴斯蒂安一样
Then, like Saint Sebastian,
被乱箭射死吧
you will die, shot through with arrows.
刚才到哪了 对
Where were we? Yes.
对
Yes.
我们在祈祷 复述我的话
We were praying. Say it with me.
不必害怕夜间的恐怖
"Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night,
不必害怕白天的弓箭
nor the arrow that flieth by day!"
不
No.
-我要像萨布丽娜 -不 梅尔文
- Like Sabrina... - No! Melvin!
我宁死也不信你的伪神
I choose death over your False God.
不
No.
女巫们 到你们
Your turn, witches!
接受火刑了
To burn.
够了
That's enough.
我给你们活过今晚的机会
I offer you a chance to survive the night.
皈依吧 猎人们
Convert, Hunters.
让路西法的晨星入驻你们心中
Take Lucifer Morningstar into your hearts,
我就饶恕你们
and I promise you mercy.
但你们得开始祷告
But you must say His prayer.
全能的黑魔王 万物被您点燃
"Mighty Dark Lord, by whom all things are set afire..."
想得美
Never.
祷告吧 这是你们唯一的机会
Say the prayer! It's your one chance.
复述我的话 否则你们会受地狱之火的燃烧
Come on! Say it with me, or you'll burn in Hellfire.
-全能的黑魔王 -全能的黑魔王
- Mighty Dark Lord... - Mighty Dark Lord...
万物被您点燃
...by whom all things are set afire...
万物被您点燃
...by whom all is set afire...
-您的力量指引我们 -您的力量指引我们
- Thy power be thy path. - Thy power be thy path.
-您的旨意我们言听计从 -您的旨意我们言听计从
- Thy will be my desire. - Thy will be my desire.
-无论地狱人间 -无论地狱人间
- In Hell as it is on Earth. - In Hell as it is on Earth.
-赞美撒旦 -赞美撒旦
- Praise Satan! - Praise Satan.
很好
Well done.
天啊
But my,
你们这么快就背叛了你们的伪神
how quickly you turn on your False God.
你不是女巫
You're not a witch.
你是什么
What are you?
我是黑魔王的剑
I am the Dark Lord's sword!
复活吧 姐妹
Arise, Sister.
复活吧 兄弟
Arise, Brother.
布丽娜
'Brina?
剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表