剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表
西奥 跟其他队员吃点东西吧
C'mon, Theo, let's go grab some chow with the rest of the team.
好啊 我一会就来
Yeah, sounds good. I'll, uh... I'll catch up.
好
All right.
什么
What?
斯派曼小姐 你在家吗
Ms. Spellman, are you home?
我可能做了件蠢事
I might have done something really dumb.
天啊
Oh, sweet Satan.
溜进来偷了一个咒语
I broke in and stole one
然后调配了
of your spells and tried to make a potion
变性药水 现在我
to help me transition, and now I'm...
木化了
Petrifying into wood.
跟小匹诺曹正好相反
Like poor little Pinocchio in reverse.
植物性咒语是有这种可能 植物不好弄
It can happen with plant-based spells. Botanicals are tricky.
-有办法阻止吗 -有的
- Is there any way to stop it? - Oh, yes, yes, yes.
也不是没有 但希望不大
Well, yes and no. It's mostly no.
得看你怎么选了 亲爱的
Well, it's just... it's about choice, my love.
我可以完全逆转咒语
I mean, I can reverse the spell entirely,
消除对身体的所有影响
wiping out all the effects on the body.
-所有吗 -嗯
- All of them? - Oh, okay.
我也可以保留咒语的效果
Or, uh... I can keep the spell's effects.
把你感染的小胳膊砍掉就行了
And, um... and we'll just cut off your little infected arm.
-什么 -这个选择很艰难
- What? - It's... It's Sophie's Choice.
我不能放弃这个身体
I... I can't give up this body.
我不放弃这个身体
I won't give up this body.
你确定吗
Are you sure about this?
好吧
Okay. Right.
咬紧了
So, have a nice little bite down on that.
好孩子
Good boy.
我会握着你的手 好了
And I'm gonna hold your hand, there we go,
我们马上就把这只胳膊锯掉
and we will have that arm off in no time!
咔嚓一下
Chop-chop, as they say.
好了
Now...
别动 孩子
Hold still for me, boy.
稳住
Hold it.
稳住了
Nice and still for me now.
好了 还不错嘛
There you go. Now, that wasn't so bad, was it?
过几天你就活蹦乱跳了
Give it a few days, you'll be up and about, good as new.
更棒的是
And best of all...
我还是我
I'm still me.
睡一会吧
Okay. Have little nap-naps.
那是我的
Is that my...
-那是我的未来吗 -不 这是警告
- Is that my future? - No, a warning.
我建议你别偷东西
My advice, don't steal.
尽早向他人寻求帮助
And seek help early from others
来帮你达到目的
that can help you reach the prize you covet.
好的 谢谢
Okay. Well, erm, thanks, I guess.
祝你遇到贵人 年轻的朋友
Good hunting, my young friend.
罗莎琳德
快了 罗莎琳德 小心脚下
Just a bit further, Rosalind. Watch your step.
你太爱操心了 爸爸
You worry too much, Dad.
其实我所有位置都记得
Honestly. I can pretty much remember where everything is.
嗯
Right. Yes.
希望这时银行别排长队啊
Hopefully, at this hour, there won't be a line at the bank.
我最多五到十分钟就回来 好吗
I'll be five, ten minutes at the most, okay?
有人吗
Hel-- Hello?
斯派曼小姐
Ms. Spellman?
不 她应该在后面
No, she's in the back, I believe.
我是麦加维夫人 正好路过小镇
I'm Mrs. McGarvey, passing through town.
我可以坐吗
May I join you?
-其实我爸 -我今天在读塔罗牌
- Actually, my dad is-- - I'm reading Tarot cards today.
要不帮你也读一下
Would you like me to read yours?
我这样好像有点蠢
I feel a bit foolish offering.
你都看过那么多东西了
Since you already see so much yourself.
也不多 以后看不到了
Not so much, not anymore.
但你看了很多
Oh, but you do.
你是个非常机灵的女人
You are a very cunning young woman.
卡牌告诉我 你在为某事感到内疚
Hm. The cards tell me that you feel guilty about something.
某件尚未发生 但即将发生的事情
Something that has not yet happened, but is about to.
麦加维夫人 我要做出选择
Mrs. McGarvey, I have a decision to make.
要不要动手术
About an operation.
但会有代价
And it comes at a price.
你不确定值不值得
And you are not sure it's worth the cost.
正义
正如我所说 沃克牧师
As I said before, Reverend Walker,
手术既困难又昂贵
the operation is difficult and expensive,
而且并不总是能成功
and it's not always entirely successful.
我们负担不起也没关系 爸爸
It's okay if we can't afford it, Daddy.
别担心 罗莎琳德
Don't you worry about that, Rosalind.
只要你开口 我们就能办到
All you need to do is say the word, and we'll make it happen.
但这需要你来决定
But it needs to be your decision.
既然这样 我想试试
in that case, I would like to try it.
罗兹
Roz?
成功
Did it...
我能看见你们了
I can see you.
我能看到你们所有人了
I can see all of you.
成功了
It worked.
成功了
It worked!
-你们不用跑过来的 -当然要来 罗兹
- You didn't all have to be here. - Of course we did, Roz.
怎么能错过这一刻呢
We wouldn't have missed it for anything.
没事吧
Is everything okay?
太不可思议了 我
Everything's incredible. I just, um...
说出来有点傻 但
It's dumb, but...
我只想看看你
I just wanna look at you.
我真为你高兴 罗兹
I'm so happy for you, Roz.
这是你应得的
You deserve this.
那个医生就是奇迹缔造者
And that doctor is a miracle worker.
只有全能的上帝是奇迹缔造者 孩子
There's only one miracle worker, and that's God Almighty, son.
当然
Yeah, yeah. Of course, yeah.
如果你要谢
And if you're gonna be thanking anyone,
罗莎琳德 就谢我们的会众吧
Rosalind, it should be our congregation.
他们为你的手术
For their prayers and
各种祈祷和捐赠
donations they gave to us for your operation.
别忘了他们
Don't forget about them.
我为我父亲感到抱歉
I'm sorry about my dad.
为他昨晚的行为道歉
About the way that he acted last night.
没关系
That's okay.
毕竟是我
I mean, hey, it's me.
我最了解跟老爸相处的尴尬了
If anyone knows about awkward dad moments...
怎么了
What's up?
告诉我把
Talk to me.
只是
It's just...
我与信仰斗争了很长时间
I've struggled with my faith for a long time.
不是因为我不相信上帝或更高的神
Not because I don't believe in God or the higher power,
我相信 我只是
I do, I just...
-怎么了 -我不相信我爸
- What? - I don't believe in my dad.
他让教会付我的手术费
He got the church to pay for my operation.
他们众筹来帮你付嘛
Yeah, they raised money to help pay for it.
不
No.
不 他要别人就给了
No, they just gave him the money because he asked for it.
就像他要新车
Just the same way he asked for it when he needed a new car.
买♥♥♥房♥♥子时那样
Or when he wanted to pay off our house.
他只是在为了自己要钱
He just asks for money for himself.
只是这次是为我 我还接受了
Only, this time, it was for me. And I let him do it. I took it.
-感觉你别无选择啊 -当然有选择
- It doesn't sound like you had a choice. - Of course I did.
我可以拒绝手术的
I could've said no to the operation.
即便如此
Even if that's true,
反正你重见光明了啊
I mean, you can see again.
这个礼物可没法退
That's a gift you can't give back.
所以也许你
So, maybe you...
可以用来帮助大家
try to pay it forward?
我可以当个志愿者
I could maybe volunteer?
剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表