剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表
我们的法官 陪审团 刽子手
Our judge, jury, executioner...
召集不洁三道体
Convene the Trivium Unholy!
你敢召唤我们
You dare summon us?
很抱歉 大人 但我们别无选择
We apologize, your Dishonors, but we had no choice.
我堂哥未经审判就被学院监禁
My cousin is being incarcerated at the Academy without trial,
我们想代表他向委员会提出申诉
and we wanted to appeal to the Council on his behalf.
咨♥询♥过布莱克伍德魔父后
After consultation with the Right Reverend Blackwood,
我们决定不进行审判
we have determined that there will be no trial.
什么 布莱克伍德魔父不能这么判决
What? Father Blackwood can't just decree these things.
安布罗斯·斯派曼这个混♥蛋♥
Ambrose Spellman will be executed
将被处决
like the scoundrel that he is
等布莱克伍德魔父
on the day Father Blackwood
从墓地回来 立即执行
returns home from the Necropolis.
不 我堂哥是无辜的
No, my cousin is innocent!
错
False!
女巫集♥会♥都目睹了他的罪行
His acts were witnessed by the entire coven.
不要再召唤我们
Do not summon us again,
否则将视为你藐视法庭
or you will be held in contempt.
你又有什么鬼点子
You look like the cat who ate the canary.
请病假吧 玛丽
Call in sick, Mary.
今天和我一起过
Spend the day with me.
我有校长的职责 亚当
I have responsibilities as principal, Adam, so...
你的学院太不懂得感恩了
You're underappreciated at that school of yours.
这倒是真的
Well, that's more true than you know.
我这段时间为那个女孩
I have been giving that girl--
和学校付出了所有
that school my all for some time now.
但回报比我预期的要少
And the rewards have been less than I expected.
那就为你打算吧 玛丽 为我们 就这一次
Then take something for yourself, Mary, for us, just this once.
就一天
It's a day.
好吧
All right.
但我得去巴克斯特高中安排一下
But I'll have to make arrangements at Baxter High,
然后 今天剩下的时间我就归你了
and then... I'll be all yours for the rest of the day.
事情发生后 尼克在干吗
Where's Nick through all of this?
在多利安那借酒消愁
Drowning his sorrows at Dorian's.
不经历风雨
Oh. When the going gets tough...
泽尔达姑姑应该在这
Aunt Zelda should be here.
安布罗斯应该在这 而不是在牢房♥
Ambrose should be here, not rotting in a cell,
等待他的死亡
waiting for his death day.
没人能动那孩子一根寒毛
No one is laying a finger on that boy.
我们很快就能把他救出来
We will break him out of there before that happens.
我被开除了后连学院都进不了
Well, I can't even get into the Academy because I'm expelled.
就算我能进
And even if I could, it's not like
普鲁登斯 多尔卡丝和阿加莎
Prudence, Dorcas, and Agatha
也不会让我去找安布罗斯的
would let me anywhere near Ambrose.
我没被开除 而且回归教会了
I am not expelled. I'm no longer excommunicated.
我知道学院里的食物是什么味道
And I know what food in the Academy tastes like.
我敢打赌 我用这个烤鸡
I bet with this, er, roast chicken,
能贿赂她们让我见安布罗斯
I could bribe my way in to visit Ambrose.
要说有谁能成功 肯定是你了
If anyone can, it's you,
-希尔达姑姑 -那你呢 亲爱的
- Aunt Hilda. - So, what about you, my love?
我不想
I don't like to think of
让你自己在这郁闷
you here on your own, twiddling your thumbs.
我去巴克斯特高中和沃德韦尔老师谈谈
I am going to Baxter High to talk to Ms. Wardwell.
也许她知道可以帮助安布罗斯的漏洞
Maybe she knows a loophole that can help with Ambrose.
能见见你的凡人朋友也不错啊 亲爱的
It'll be good to see your mortal friends again, my love.
不管女巫世界发生了什么
No matter what happens in the witch world,
我可以一直依靠他们
I can always rely on them.
她要去见小哈维了
She's going to see little Harvey.
13世纪的欧洲
In 13th-century Europe,
成千上万的孩子参加了圣♥战♥
thousands of children set out on a holy crusade
为了赢得人心
to win hearts and minds,
抢回他们的圣城
and reclaim their holy city.
孩子们涉足欧洲时
As the children paraded through Europe,
他们给每个人同样的选择
they offered each soul the same choice.
让你宣誓加入圣♥战♥ 或者
Pledge your faith and... and join the mission, or...
被地狱之火燃烧
burn in the fires of Hell.
西奥 哈维
Hey, Theo. Harvey.
-萨布丽娜 -好久不见
- Sabrina. - It's been a while.
是啊 我很想你们
I know. I've missed you guys.
罗兹呢 她病了吗 还是
Hey, where's Roz? Is she sick? Or...
我要去上体育课了 再见
I gotta get to gym class. See you guys later.
西奥 怎么回事
Theo, what's, uh... what's goin' on?
最近很难过
It-- It's been hard.
罗兹最近很难熬
Roz has just been going through a brutal time.
罗兹 我很抱歉
Roz, I'm so sorry.
西奥刚刚告诉我了 我都不知道
Theo just told me. I... I had no idea.
你为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
老实说 你不在这里
Honestly, you weren't here.
就这么简单
It's as simple as that.
他们为什么把你单独留在图书馆
Why are they keeping you in the library, alone?
-这样比较轻松 -不
- It's just easier this way. - No.
不 我不接受
No. I won't accept that.
我去和沃德韦尔老师谈谈
I'm gonna go talk to Ms. Wardwell.
不 布丽娜 等等 布丽娜
No. 'Brina, wait. 'Brina!
沃德韦尔老师 我们得谈谈
Ms. Wardwell, we need to talk.
萨布丽娜 你不用上学吗
Oh, Sabrina, shouldn't you be at the Academy?
他们不欢迎我了
I'm not really welcome there anymore.
车到山前必有路
Well, I'm sure it'll work itself out.
我今天要请假
In the meantime, I'm on my way to take a personal day.
等等 沃德韦尔老师 罗兹呢
Oh, wait, Ms. Wardwell. What about Roz?
可怜的罗兹
Oh, poor Roz.
她对这个世界的不公感到愤怒
Yes. She's so angry at the world, at the unfairness of it all.
-但你能怪她吗 -也许她生气
- But can you blame her? - Maybe she's angry
是因为她独自一人在图书馆 与世隔绝
because she's in the library, by herself, isolated.
她应该正常上课
She ought to be allowed in normal classes.
在图书馆学习是沃克小姐的选择
Studying in the library was Ms. Walker's choice.
我只是想帮助罗兹
I just wanna help Roz.
你给她一个舒心符好了
Why don't you make and give her a comfort charm?
如果你真想帮助她
You know, if you really wanna help her,
不如帮她恢复视力
why don't you restore her sight?
这里应该有个咒语
I think there is a spell in here.
大概在70页吧
Circa page 70, I believe.
总之
Anyways.
我得走了
I must be off.
第九章
欧洲宗教运动
萨布丽娜 这是什么
Sabrina, what is that?
这是罗兹的舒心符
It's a comfort charm for Roz.
我刚做的
I just made it.
放在包里或口袋里都可以
You can keep it in your bag or in your pocket--
这是为了我还是你啊
Is that supposed to comfort me or comfort you?
-你为什么不想和大家在一起 -为什么
- Why don't you want -to be with everyone else? - Why?
这样我流泪或尖叫时
So that when I spontaneously burst into tears or scream,
让大家觉得"那个盲人女疯了"吗
everyone thinks, "Oh, great, now the blind girl's going crazy"?
真的发生过吗
Is that... Is that really what's been happening?
你离开有段时间了 萨布丽娜
You've been gone for a while, Sabrina.
现在很难熬
It's been challenging.
大家也无法
Not all of us can just leave
来去自如
whenever we want and come back whenever we want.
不 我知道 我知道
No, I know. I know.
我都想象不了
I can't even imagine.
我可以帮上点忙
There's something else I could do.
有个咒语
There's a spell.
不
No.
不行
No way.
我可以帮你 让你重见光明
I can fix this. I can make you see again.
又来了
Here we go again.
你要像帮我哥一样帮罗兹吗
You're gonna fix Roz? Like you fixed my brother, maybe?
这个咒语没有那么复杂
This spell isn't as complicated,
我现在掌握得更好了
and I'm more in control now.
萨布丽娜 不
Sabrina, no.
剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表