剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
and her old boyfriend on the street
从一家女性诊所里出来时
making their way out of a woman's clinic,
她立刻明白发生了什么
she knew instantly what was happening.
你们知道为什么吗 因为她曾经历过
You know why? Because it happened to her.
就在那一刻她知道
And she knew at that exact moment
除非她阻止 不然这种事
that it was gonna keep happening to other young women
会继续发生在其他年轻女性身上
unless she put a stop to it.
这正是她所做的
And that's exactly what she did.
现在 陪审团的女士们先生们
Now, ladies and gentlemen of the jury,
我知道你们有些人可能认为我的当事人是个罪犯
I know some of you may think my client is a criminal.
然而
Well...
我知道有些人认为她是英雄
I know some people who think she's a hero.
不管你们对这个问题的看法如何
And whatever side of that question you land on,
有一件事是不可否认的
one thing's undeniable,
我当事人的生活被彻底毁了
and that is, my client's life has been irreparably destroyed.
可以认为
And there's no reason to think that incarceration
监禁她的余生
for the rest of her life will do anything other than make
只会让她受到更重的伤害
whatever's already been damaged even more so.
所以
So, please...
请给这位年轻的女士一次机会
...let's give this young woman a chance...
去寻求她所需要的专业帮助
...at finding the professional help that she needs.
帮助她开创自己的未来
And at helping her forge a future for herself.
谢谢聆听
Thank you for listening.
女士们先生们 你们可能认为她是个罪犯
Ladies and gentlemen, you may think she's a criminal.
这是被告的律师刚才说的
That's what the attorney for the accused just said.
我来帮你们理清一下
Well, let me clear that up for you.
她就是一个罪犯
She is a criminal.
在我们的社会里
People who shoot people in the back of the head,
朝别人后脑勺开枪的人就是罪犯
in our society, are criminals.
谢天谢地 就是这样
And thank goodness that's the case.
没有人说罗杰·内瓦
Look, no one's saying that Roger Navarre
是模范公民
was a model citizen.
显然 他有很多女朋友
Clearly, he had a lot of girlfriends,
很多都比他年轻很多
many of them far younger than he.
但其中只有一位认为应该结束他的生命
But only one of them saw fit to end his life.
只有一个人觉得可以偷偷从后面跟上他
Only one of them saw fit to sneak up behind him...
我和罗杰·内瓦在一起了一年半
I was with Roger Navarre for a year and a half,
我开车把霍莉从俄亥俄送到纽约
and I drove Holly from Ohio to New York
这样她就可以枪击那个怪物 判我有罪
so she could shoot that monster. Convict me.
秩序 我们正在进行结案陈词
Order! We're in the middle of closing arguments.
请保卫人员把这个女人带走
The court officer will remove this woman...
我跟罗杰·内瓦在一起了七个月
I was with Roger Navarre for seven months,
我买♥♥了那把枪
and I bought the gun.
判我有罪
Convict me.
秩序 我要法庭恢复秩序
Order! I need this court to come to order!
我和罗杰·内瓦在一起快一年了
I was with Roger Navarre for almost a year.
子弹是我买♥♥的
I paid for the bullets.
判我有罪
Convict me.
我和罗杰·内瓦在一起十个月
And I was with Roger Navarre for ten months.
我跟霍莉说了葬礼的事
I told Holly all about the funeral.
何地举♥行♥ 何时举♥行♥
Where it was. When it was.
我们都和她一样有责任
We're all as responsible as she is.
如果你给霍莉定罪
If you convict Holly,
你也该给我们定罪
you should convict us, too.
把这些女士从法庭上押送出去
I need these women to be escorted from the courtroom
并以藐视法庭的罪名拘留
and held in contempt.
我需要把被告送回拘留所
I need the accused to be returned to holding.
我需要把陪审团带回陪审团室
And I need the jury to be led back to the jury room
这样我才能和双方的律师
so that I can have a private conversation
进行私人谈话
with counsel from both sides.
我要法庭恢复秩序
I need this court to come to order!
你开心了吗 康威女士
So, what's your pleasure, Ms. Conway?
陪审团被玷污了
The jury is tainted.
公诉方要要求审判无效吗
Are the People moving for a mistrial?
我需要一点时间 我得给地方检察官打电♥话♥
I need a little time. I need to call the D.A.
给我二十分钟好吗
May I have 20 minutes?
给你一小时 我会在我的房♥间里
Take an hour. I'll be in my chambers.
谢谢你 法官大人
Thank you, Your Honor.
如果有人需要我 我就在会议室
I'll be in the conference room if anyone needs me.
是你说的
Well, you called it.
看来审判要无效了
Looks like it's gonna be a mistrial.
可能是的
Maybe.
可能不是
Maybe not.
有人
This room is being used.
判决结果是什么
So, what's the verdict?
猜一下 我正在写新闻稿呢
Take a guess. I'm-I'm trying to write the press release now.
是啊 所以地检想要无效审判 对吧
Ah, yes, so, the D.A. Wants a mistrial, right?
为什么不呢
Eh, why not?
再过一年 谁会去抱怨
Another year, who's gonna complain
一个被指控的杀手在没有判决的情况下
that an accused killer is staying behind bars
就被关进监狱里呢
even though there's been no verdict rendered?
还有别的事吗 我真的很忙
Is there anything else? 'Cause I'm really busy.
事实上 还有一件事
Yeah, actually, there's one more thing.
我提这个是因为你真的很厉害
And I only mention this because you're really good.
你很让人印象深刻
You're very impressive.
我已经看你工作两次了
I've watched you work twice now,
你已经达到要求了
and you've got what it takes.
好的
Okay.
没有人知道你的名字
Nobody knows your name.
你大老远来不是为了审判无效
You didn't come all this way for a mistrial.
我知道你很有野心
I know you're ambitious.
我知道你有大计划
I know you've got big plans.
也许去市检察院 也许是当市长
Maybe city attorney. Maybe mayor.
你到底想说什么
Where are you going with this conversation?
每一个挑战都是隐藏的机会
Every challenge is a hidden opportunity.
好吧 我知道你想劝我什么
Okay, you know, I-I hear you selling,
但我完全不知道你葫芦里卖♥♥的什么药
but I have no freaking idea what the product is.
今天有四名女士在法庭上站起来说"我也这么做了"
Four women stood up in court today and said, "I did it, too."
你觉得这事能瞒多久
How long you think that's gonna stay secret?
事实是只有一个女人
Well, the truth is that only one woman is responsible
要为罗杰·内瓦的死负责
for the death of Roger Navarre.
事实
The truth.
事实是罗杰·内瓦毁了很多人的生活
The truth is, Roger Navarre ruined lives,
他还准备毁掉更多的人
and he was poised to ruin many more.
他是个非常坏的人
He was a very bad man,
还有很多和他一样的人
and there are a lot of men out there just like him.
女士们知道真♥相♥ 你知道真♥相♥
Women know the truth. You know the truth.
你是控方律师
You're the prosecuting attorney,
而你刚刚才重新听了一遍
and you've just been handed a do-over.
从你所知的真♥相♥来看 你不觉得
Don't you think, knowing what you know...
这是倾听自己内心
this would be a good time to listen to your heart
而不是老板意见的好时机吗
instead of your boss?
做正确的事
Do the right thing.
另外一个好处是
And, as an added benefit,
你可以为自己发点声
you make a little noise for yourself.
由于今天法庭上发生的一系列突发事件
Due to a series of outbursts in the courtroom today,
公诉霍莉·凯瑞甘一案
a mistrial has been declared in the matter
宣告无效
of The People v. Holly Kerrigan.
我希望大家知道 作为控方律师
I want you to know that, as the prosecuting attorney,
我现在已经决定不再重审此案
I've elected not to retry this case at this time,
并同意允许凯瑞甘女士
and have agreed to allow Ms. Kerrigan,
在接受精神评估
subject to psychiatric evaluation
并愿意进入审前缓刑后
and a willingness to enter pretrial probation,
不服刑
to serve no jail time.
这将为公诉方节省重新审判的费用
This will spare the People both the cost of a new trial
以及在审判开始前
and the expense of Ms. Kerrigan's incarceration
监禁凯瑞甘女士的费用
until such time as that trial begins.
需要澄清的是
To be clear,
虽然我不能宽恕凯瑞甘女士的行为
while I do not condone Ms. Kerrigan's actions...
但在审判过程中
...it became apparent over the course of the trial
她的受害者内瓦先生
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表