剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
She's all dressed.
霍莉 我早上本来想问你的
Holly, I meant to ask you this morning,
在监狱的第一晚过得怎么样
how was your first night in prison?
还好
It was fine.
他们让我一个人待着 监视着我
They had me all by myself and there's cameras.
他们也不希望我在没被看着的时候自杀了
Nobody wants me to kill myself when they're not looking.
霍莉 有件事我想请你今晚考虑一下
Holly, there's something I want you to think about tonight.
你一直和别人说
You're very good at telling people that,
要是没有罗杰·内瓦
without Roger Navarre,
你就不会来到纽约
you never would have come to New York City,
也不会学跳舞
you never would have learned to dance.
但你有没有想过 如果没有罗杰·内瓦
But did it ever occur to you that, without Roger Navarre...
你不会举起那把枪
...you never would have picked up a gun?
你也不会向别人开枪
You never would have shot someone.
也不会在监狱里度过任何一晚
You never would have spent a single night in prison.
如果罗杰·内瓦从没出现在你生活中
If Roger Navarre had not come into your life,
如果他从没做过那些事情
if he had not done the things that he did,
你的人生会变得完全不一样
your life would be very different.
你不觉得这是一个值得向陪审团提出的点吗
And don't you think that's a point worth making to this jury?
你不觉得你自己的人生值得你主动争取吗
Don't you think your own life is worth fighting for?
押运车已经来了
Prison van's here.
明天见
I'll see you in the morning.
明天见 霍莉
See you in the morning, Holly.
是我最爱的未婚妻
It's my favorite fiancee.
你好呀 亲爱的
Hello, my dear.
我正在回家路上 你的哥哥向你问好
I'm on my way home. Your brother says hi.
什么叫"最爱的未婚妻"
What do you mean, your "Favorite" Fiancee?
好吧 你赢了
You win.
不是最爱的
You're not my favorite.
我现在心情不好了 你听起来心情很好啊
Now I feel bad. You sound like you're in a good mood.
为什么 发生了什么
Why? What's going on?
看来你还没看新闻
I take it that you haven't seen the news?
我给你录了点你想知道的东西
I'd DVR something I thought you'd want to know about.
现在是法律新闻
And in legal news, turns out
霍莉·凯瑞甘 那个当着
that Holly Kerrigan, the young woman who shot
三十个目击者的面 在朋友葬礼上开枪射杀了
and killed billionaire hedge fund manager Roger Navarre
亿万富翁 对冲基金经理罗杰·内瓦的女人
in front of 30-odd witnesses at the funeral of a friend,
有过复杂的心理疾病史
has a complicated mental health history.
曼哈顿每日邮报的调查者发现
Investigators for the Manhattan Daily Journal discovered
在她20岁生日之前
that she spent time in no less than three Ohio mental health
她在俄亥俄曾经去过至少三个
and drug rehabilitation facilities
心理健康和戒毒中心
prior to her 20th birthday.
你听清了吗
Did you get all that?
听清了
Yeah. We got it.
好 那待会见
All right, I'll see you in a little bit?
一会儿见
See you in a bit.
好吧
Well...
他们一点时间都没有浪费呢
they didn't waste any time.
你觉得是检察官办公室放出的消息吗
You think the D.A.'s office put that out there?
拜托 这是剧本里写好的
Please, it's right from the playbook.
一旦我们通过
The second we get a little traction
法庭上那五个前受害者获得一点优势
by having those five previous victims in the courtroom...
好吧 这个时候了 可以这样假设
Okay. I think, at this point, it's safe to assume
陪审团知道了你因为心理健康问题
the jury knows that you have spent some time in rehab,
之前在康复中心
as well as some other institutions,
还有其他一些中心待过
because of your mental health issues.
抑郁 自杀倾向
The depression and the suicidal thoughts.
好吧 但这难道不算是
Okay. But isn't that just more evidence,
更多证明发生在我身上的一切属实的证据吗
more proof that what happened to me actually happened to me?
我向你保证 如果不是罗杰·内瓦
Okay, I promise you, I never would have needed to go
我不会需要去那些地方
to those places if I hadn't met Roger Navarre.
坏消息是 几乎可以确定
Sadly, almost certainly,
陪审团并不这么看
the jury isn't gonna look at it that way.
所以我想来和你讨论一个不同的对策
That's why I want to discuss a different strategy with you.
我们希望你能考虑
We would like you to consider
同意我们以精神错乱对你进行辩护
allowing us to pursue an insanity defense.
但我没有精神错乱
But I'm not insane.
杀死罗杰并不是什么疯狂冲动的行为
Okay, killing Roger wasn't just some crazy, impetuous act.
某种意义上 甚至是我人生中
In some ways, it was the single most rational thing
做过最清醒理智的事
I've ever done in my life.
我也不想在精神病院度过余生
And I don't want to spend the rest of my life in an asylum.
或者监狱
Or in a prison, for that matter.
很高兴听到你这么说 霍莉
Well, that's good to hear, Holly.
听起来算是进步
That sounds like progress.
听起来像是某人开始关心
Sounds like someone who's starting to care
审判结束后的日子会发生什么了
about what happens to them the day after the trial is over.
霍莉
Holly,
选择精神错乱辩护
choosing to mount an insanity defense
并不代表你真的精神有问题
does not mean that you're insane.
只是说明当你选择杀死罗杰·内瓦的时候
It only means that you weren't capable of rational thought,
你无法理智地思考
of understanding the difference between right and wrong
无法区分对与错
when you chose to kill Roger Navarre.
要是陪审团在研讨中
And if the jury decides to accept our defense
接受了我们的辩护
when they deliberate,
那通常意味着
it often means,
在接受适当测试
after a proper examination
表明你已具有健全心智之后
and you are found to be of sound mind,
你就能以自♥由♥之身
that you will be free to live the rest of your life
度过你往后的生活
as a free woman.
你怎么想的
What do you think?
我真的认为这是你现在最好的选择
I really think this is the move here.
现在控方已经结束了他们的控诉
Now that the prosecution has rested their case
接下来由辩方准备开始他们的辩护
and the defense is about to begin presenting theirs,
凯瑞甘女士希望
I've been informed that Ms. Kerrigan
把她的请求改为
would like to change her plea
"因精神错乱而无罪"
to "Not guilty by reason of insanity."
我希望陪审团能够明白
I need the jury to understand
这只是在评审时
that this is simply an added option when it comes time
增加了一种选择
to making a decision.
你们仍然可以判决被告有罪
You can still find the defendant guilty,
或认定被告无罪
find the defendant innocent,
又或者你们觉得她满足了某些
or, if you feel she meets the threshold requirements...
我们接下来会在评审时讨论的要求
Which we will discuss during deliberations...
判决她因精神错乱而无罪
Not guilty by reason of insanity.
以上
All right, then.
科隆先生
Mr. Colon,
你可以传唤你的第一位证人了
you may call your first witness.
迪波索医生
Dr. Diposo,
请你向陪审团介绍一下你的职业
would you please tell the jury what it is you do for a living?
我是一名法医精神病医生
I'm what they call a forensic psychiatrist.
我主要负责评估和治疗
I deal primarily in the assessment
监狱中的病人
and treatment of people in prisons,
精神病院中的病人
people in psychiatric hospitals,
以及偶尔会涉及普罗大众中
and occasionally individuals among the general public
有精神健康问题的人
who have mental health issues.
那么请问你熟悉霍莉·凯瑞甘吗
And are you familiar with Holly Kerrigan?
是的
Yes, I am.
事实上 今天早上我和她有一次碰面
In fact, I met with her personally this morning.
此外 我还研究了她
In addition, I've studied the records
被控罪的记录
of the crime of which she's accused.
口述文本 警方报告
Transcripts, police reports,
证据文件
evidence files.
那么对于案发前几个小时 几天甚至几周中
And have you come to any opinion
凯瑞甘女士的心理健康状况
regarding Ms. Kerrigan's mental health
有什么结论吗
in the hours, days or even weeks surrounding the killing?
是的
I have.
根据我看到的一切
Based on everything that I've reviewed,
在我看来显而易见的是
it seems fairly obvious to me
在谋杀案发生之前
that, prior to the killing,
她正遭受着严重的创伤后应激障碍
she was suffering from a profound case of PTSD
来自她与内瓦先生的关系
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表