剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
这完全说不通
It just doesn't add up.
十一号♥陪审员也是
再加上二号♥
今天很不乐观 但不是没有希望
Tough day, but that's to be expected.
原告的案情陈述已结束
Prosecution's rested.
明天该我们了
Tomorrow we present our case.
你准备好出庭作证了吗
You ready to take the stand?
尽力准备好了
Ready as I'll ever be.
我们要回上城区
Hey, we're, uh, heading uptown.
有人要搭顺风车吗
Anybody need a ride?
我想散散步
Actually, I feel like walking.
不用 我和你们不顺路
No, I'm, uh, heading the other way.
但还是谢谢了
But thanks.
明早见
See you in the morning.
你怎么会不知道
How could you not have known?
那你怎么会不知道
How could you not have known?
得了吧 格雷
Oh, come on, Greg.
你知道我从来没见到过那些钱
You know I never saw a penny of that money.
这笔钱汇进了联名银行账户
It went into the joint bank account.
账单是你付的 支票是你开的
You paid the bills, you wrote all the checks.
对呀 "联名"
Yeah, "Joint."
意思就是我们两个都有份
That means the two of us.
你可以看一下陈述
You could have looked at the statements.
他们能在厨房♥盯整整一个月
They'd sit on the kitchen table for the entire month.
那是你的餐厅
It's your restaurant.
我不知道你的翻台率是多少
I don't know how many tables you're turning.
我不知道你是否有利润
I don't know if you're making a profit or not.
你不告诉我这些事
You don't tell me those things.
你没问
You don't ask.
突然之间 一切就好起来了
And suddenly, everything is better.
你开始赚钱了 而你却一点都不关心原因
You're making money, and it doesn't occur to you
怎么回事
to find out why? How?
不是
Hell no.
生意好的时候 我不需要知道为什么
When things are good, no, I don't need to know why.
我只需它继续好下去
I just need for them to not stop.
但你不理解这些事
But you wouldn't understand that.
对 我压根不理解
No, I don't understand that at all.
我以前很信任你
I trusted you.
往事历历在目
It's like the other day.
有一次你说你闻到垃圾臭了
You said you smelled the garbage,
但你根本没去倒了它
but you didn't do anything about it.
我有必要吗
Why would I?
我们之前一直在盈利
We were winning.
出太阳时谁还会看天气预报
You don't check the weather when the sun's out.
我会看
I do.
特别是当我和某个我应当关心的人
Especially if I've made plans with someone
有了计划之后
that I supposedly care about.
你是给她做了什么吗
So, you made her something?
圣诞节礼物
For Christmas?
你干吗这么惊讶
Why do you sound so surprised?
我可是个既聪明又有创意的人
I'm a clever, creative person.
你是个五十岁的男人
Uh, well, you're a 50-year-old man.
她是个四十岁的女人
She's a 40-year-old woman.
你给她做了什么
What did you make her?
用雪糕棍搭成的鸟窝吗
A birdhouse made out of Popsicle sticks?
我们到了
We're here.
老天 我不确定我是否准备好了
Oh, my God. I'm not sure I'm ready for this.
法庭里面碰头
See you all inside.
在你今早进去这里
Now, before you go in there
出庭作证之前
and take the stand this morning,
我要和你谈几件事
I need to talk to you about a couple of things.
你作为我的客户
As my client,
我提醒你要说真话
I need to remind you to tell the truth.
- 那当然 - 不
- Of course. - No.
事情比单纯地讲真话复杂得多
It's more complicated than that.
但有一点不变
The only certainty in all this is
他们会问你很多问题
that they are gonna ask you questions
把你逼到格雷的对立面
that will pit you against Greg.
那些问题起码会令你
Questions that will make you at least consider
想回避事实
fudging the truth,
含糊其辞 让你自以为在自保
shading the truth to protect yourself,
在保护格雷
to protect Greg.
这是圈套
It's a trap.
布尔 我不会撒谎
Bull, I am not a liar.
我一定不会在宣誓后撒谎
I am certainly not gonna lie under oath.
接下来的话是我作为朋友和你说的
And now is the part where I talk to you like a friend.
对 他们审的是你和格雷两个人
Yes, they are trying you and Greg together.
但陪审团会受命单独♥裁♥决你的案件
But the jury will be instructed to decide your cases separately,
也就是格雷可能被判有罪
which means that Greg can be found guilty
而你将无罪获释
and you can be found innocent.
不是说我希望这发生在格雷身上
Not that I'm wishing that on Greg.
- 天呐 我也不想 - 我相信你是清白无辜的
- God, no. Me, either. - But I believe in your innocence.
但我们得设法让陪审团也相信这点
And we need that jury to believe in it, too.
要取信于他们 我们必须先得
And the way we get them to believe in your innocence
让他们完全信任你
is by believing you,
而为了做到这点 你得事无巨细 全盘托出
which means that you are gonna have to share... everything.
你的证词要毫无保留
You're gonna have to share it all,
包括那些最艰涩难言的部分
even the embarrassing parts.
没有那种东西
There are no embarrassing parts.
不 当然有
Oh, yes, there are.
你是个聪明人 玛丽莎·摩根
You're a real smart person, Marissa Morgan.
这不是用妆容可以掩饰的
And that's not something you can hide or cover up with makeup.
智慧的气质从你身上自然流露
Smart just oozes out of you.
这般的你 如此深爱那个人
But you loved this man.
全心信任他
You trusted this man.
所以 要么他比他表现出来的更蠢
And that notwithstanding, either he's far more ignorant
要么 很有可能的是
than he lets on or, more than likely,
当他察觉到自己卷入了违法的勾当时
he was able to persuade himself that he didn't need to confide in you
他战胜了良心的谴责 一点没让你知情
when he sensed something illegal was going on.
即使他是在拿着你的钱赌博
Even though he was playing with your money,
拿你的名誉试水
with your reputation.
拿你的未来做注
With your future.
我很抱歉 但事情可能就这么简单
I'm sorry. It really is as simple as that.
但除非你明白道出 否则陪审团将永远不知实情
But the jury will never know unless you tell them.
我想我们该进去了
I guess we should get in there.
所以这是你签的字吗
So you signed this?
正如你所见 我是签了
Apparently, I did.
但你没有仔细读过这份文件吧
But you didn't read it?
是的 我记得我没有
No, not that I recall.
但即使如此 你还是签了名
And you signed this?
看起来确实是
Looks like I did.
是的 那是我的签名
Yes, that's my signature.
那这项所有权转让书呢
How about this transfer of ownership?
把三分之一的业务授权转让给了道格拉斯·斯科特
Signing away a third of your business to Douglas Scott.
你是否签了这份文件
You remember signing this?
说实话 没有
Honestly, no.
每天早晨我走去厨房♥
I'd come out to the kitchen table in the morning,
餐桌上都会放着一些待签署的文件
there'd be things to sign.
上面贴满了黄色便利贴
Little yellow Post-its all over them.
我丈夫经营着一家餐馆
My husband ran a restaurant.
他的睡眠时间是凌晨三点到午前11点
He slept from 3:00 in the morning until 11:00 in the morning.
而我一般是晚上十点睡到次日六点
I slept from 10:00 at night until 6:00 the next day.
我们通常没什么交集时间来讨论这些文件
There was no time to discuss what I was signing.
他起床的时候
By the time he was awake,
我已经工作了三小时了
I'd already been at work for three hours.
这就是我们的生活
It's just the way we did it.
最后一个问题
One last question.
控方声称 你在与斯科特先生的交易中
You know, the prosecution contends that you profited handsomely
获利颇为丰厚
from this arrangement with Mr. Scott.
是事实吗
Is that true?
或许
It may be.
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表