剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
我想我只能让她站上去 再说一遍
I guess I'll have her go up there and say it... again.
我还是更偏向于你最初的审讯策略
You know, I still kind of like your original trial strategy.
怎么说
How do you mean?
你在开场时有说过
Well, you said it in your opening statement.
一个在监狱待了七年的人
It's not logical that someone
在刑满释放前六个月将一切前功尽弃
who spent seven years in prison would blow it all
这个做法不符合逻辑
six months before they got out.
打断一下 你忘记了吗
I'm sorry, did you miss the part
她的同伙在她之前三个月出狱
where her partner in crime got out three months before she did
而且他们抢劫的赃款中
and that there's still $300,000 of loot
还有三十万美元没有被政♥府♥找到
from their heist that the authorities haven't found?
但那只是另一方的一个假设
Okay, but that's just an assumption from the other side.
一个推测... 在你提出你的想法之前
A presumption... An idea they got out there
他们先提出了一个想法
before you got your idea out there.
他们无法证明她真的是这个想法
They can't prove that's what was in her head.
她真的是这种人
What was in her heart.
而现在轮到你了
And now it's your turn.
所以你的主张是什么
So what is your assertion?
罗尼 我们现在看到的是什么
Ronnie, what are we looking at there?
我的根 这些是我家人的照片
It's my cell. And those are pictures of my family.
我妈妈 我妹妹 我侄子艾略特
My mom, my sister, my nephew Elliot.
他今年九岁了... 他喜欢寄给我他的画
He's nine... He likes to send me drawings.
为什么这些画 这些照片如此重要
And why are these drawings, these pictures, important?
他们帮助我熬过了刑期
Well, they've helped me make it through my sentence.
我每天醒来看到的不是灰色的煤渣砖块
Every day I wake up I'm not looking at grey cinder block.
而是我爱的人们的面庞
I'm looking at the faces of the people I love.
每次我心情不好时 他们能给我力量
Every time I have a bad day, they give me the strength
度过难过的日子
to get through it.
让我能在未来的某天 再次和他们相聚
So that, someday, I can be with them again, in person.
罗尼 你是因为抢劫一家珠宝店而入狱
Ronnie, you're in prison for robbing a jewelry store,
对吗
isn't that right?
是的
Yes.
而且我们从Stallard探员那得知
And we heard Detective Stallard say
被抢的大部分珠宝从未找到
that most of that jewelry had never been recovered.
所以我就直接问了
So let me just ask you straight out,
你是不是想逃跑
did you try to escape so you could get to that jewelry
在你同伙之前拿到珠宝
before your accomplice?
不是 我发誓 不是
No. God, no.
我不想一辈子都在逃命
I don't want to live my life on the run.
我希望能再次拥抱我妈妈
I want to hug my mom again.
我想再次和我妹妹一起看电视
I want to watch TV with my sister again.
我想参加我侄子的跆拳道比赛
I want to go to my nephew's tae kwon do matches.
我已经错过太多了 我不想再错过更多了
I have missed so much already, I don't want to miss any more.
我抢劫时
When I robbed that store,
我并没有认真考虑到家人
I wasn't thinking about my family that much.
但后来当我进了监狱...
But then you're in jail...
我得了癌症
and I got cancer.
我的想法改变了
Your thinking changes.
告诉我 我们的新陪审员被打动了
Tell me that got to our new juror.
她看起来有被感动到
That she looks moved.
她看起来是在意的样子吗
That she looks like she cares?
很抱歉 我不能判断
I'm sorry. I can't tell you that.
你还在这干什么呢
What are you still doing here?
都是因为我 这件案子陷入僵持
Uh, the case is circling the drain, thanks to me.
你没回答我的问题
Well, you didn't answer my question.
晚上十点了你还在这干嘛
What are you still doing here at ten to 10:00 at night?
都是因为我 我们遇到了一位新陪审员
Well, thanks to me, we're stuck with a new juror
她倾向于相信有权威一方的人
who is inclined to trust people in authority.
所以我想关键是找到证据
So I figured the key would be to find some evidence
证明给她看那名看守...
that proves to her that that guard...
那位官方人员... 是一个骗子
That that authority figure... Is a liar.
这些资料都是什么
Okay. What are all these papers?
法庭记录 看守的证词
Court transcripts. The guard's testimony.
这里面肯定有谎言
There's got to be a lie in here.
一个可以被戳穿的谎言
One provable lie.
我认为找出一条可戳穿的谎言并不能解决问题
I don't think finding a single provable lie is gonna get it done.
我们不是应该找出并戳穿最关键的一条谎言吗
Don't we have to disprove the one lie that matters most?
难道我们不是应该证明罗尼从未说过
Don't we have to prove that Ronnie never once said
她有癫痫发作吗
that she was having a seizure?
难道我们不是应该证明他试图要强♥暴♥她吗
Don't we have to prove he was trying to rape her?
你能不要一副觉得自己好惨
Will you please wipe that self-pitying,
"我太难了"的样子吗
"Oh, woe is me" Look off your face?
我想说
What I'm trying to say is,
搞砸案子的人也许不是你
I don't think it's you who failed here.
也许是我
I think it might have been me.
啊哈
Ah, well.
看看这是谁啊
Look who it is.
很高兴再见到你
Nice to see you again.
上次拿的还不够吗
Did you not get enough last time?
你为了找婴儿面糊
Crawling through every prison vehicle we have,
把我们所有的囚车翻了个底朝天
looking for baby batter?
我确实找够了
I promise you, I had enough.
但我现在不得不小心一点
I'm just in one of those moments where, you know, you go back
把每块石头重新翻起再检查一次
and you turn over every rock a second time
手头线索就那么点 我别无选择
'cause there's kind of no other choice.
抱歉 我这儿也没什么新东西了
Sorry. No new rocks here.
不知你是否知情 但我还是想多嘴一句
Well, I-I'm not sure if you're aware of it,
你那个朋友特瑞尔先生
but your friend, Mr. Terrell,
- 作证说 - 他可不是我的朋友 我告诉过你
- he testified... - N-Not my friend. I told you,
那家伙比加油站的厕所还脏
I think the guy's dirtier than a gas station toilet.
他在法庭上作证说
He testified in court
被派遣运送囚犯时
that he had to make multiple stops
他不得不多次停车整顿
while transporting prisoners 'cause the vans
因为你分配给他的押送车总出故障
that you assigned him kept breaking down.
那是事实吗
Is that true? I mean...
就你和这破办公室的境遇 他的话也并非毫无道理
doesn't reflect terribly well on you or this office.
我也希望他说的是谎话
I would love to deny it.
但事实就是 我们所有的汽车都已经老化了
But the truth is, all our vehicles have seen better days.
我上个月才刚让一台押送车光荣退役
Hell, I had to decommission another van just last month.
等等 你是说外面还有过一台车吗
So, wait, are you saying there's another van out there?
我没检查过的
One I never took a look at?
开庭
Court is in session.
帕默先生 请传唤你的首位证人
Mr. Palmer, call your first witness.
辩方希望召回
The defense would like to recall
监狱看守罗兰·特瑞尔出庭作证
prison guard Roland Terrell to the stand.
特瑞尔先生
Mr. Terrell,
前几天你才说过你永远不会强迫女人
you testified the other day that you would never force yourself
更别说是你有职责照看的女人
on a woman, let alone one under your care.
你记得你说过这话吗
Do you recall saying that?
我当然记得
Of course I do.
好 我的问题是 如果没有发生未经同意的性行为
So, let me ask, since you've ruled out sex without consent,
那你与犯人是否发生过双方认可的性行为呢
have you ever had consensual sex with an inmate?
特瑞尔先生
Mr. Terrell?
没有
No.
当然没有 没有
Of course not. You know, uh... No.
囚犯的话
T-There is no such thing as consensual
谈不上什么认可
when it comes to a prisoner.
好 那请你帮我理解一下
So, help me understand.
若你在任何情况下
If you've never had sex with an inmate
都未曾与囚犯发生性关系
under any circumstances, how is it
那么犯罪现场技术人员怎么会
that a crime scene technician found your semen
在一辆已退役押送车的车厢里发现你的精♥液♥呢
in the prisoner compartment of a decommissioned prison van?
反对 法官大人 这是无确凿证据前提下的逼供
Objection, Your Honor! Admits facts without evidence.
我的律所助手今早刚拿到检验结果
My office received these results just this morning.
现在 我申请提交一份
I would like to introduce into evidence a signed affidavit
关于DNA证据保管链的已签字宣誓书
as to the chain of custody of DNA evidence,
及可证明DNA属于特瑞尔先生的实验室报告
as well the lab report verifying that the DNA
作为证据
belongs to Mr. Terrell.
举证有效
So entered.
特瑞尔先生 我最后再问你一次
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表