剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
他的余生将在悔恨中度过
of a heinous crime.
我太走运了
Lucky me.
庭审专家 第五季第十集
感谢您能听取我们的请♥愿♥ 法官阁下
Thank you for hearing our petition, Your Honor.
我需要向法庭强调
I just need to emphasize to the court
玛利亚·马拉尼的尸检
that Maryam Malani's autopsy was completed
是在少于四十五分钟内完成的
in less than 45 minutes.
远比其它
Far shorter,
对无人目击死亡的尸体的检查时间
by a factor of three, than the typical examination
短了三分之一
of a body following an unattended death.
这次简短的检查
Now, this brief examination
很有可能错过了
could have easily have missed the...
犯人的DNA
DNA of a perpetrator,
受害人身上的一些抵抗伤
some defense wounds on the victim's body,
甚至是其他的一些
or even some other evidence
能很清晰地指向谋杀的证据
that could very well point to foul play.
你还好吗
You all right?
根据这些疑问和担忧
Now, in light of all of these questions and concerns,
我们充满敬意地请求法庭 批准我们掘尸的动议
we respectfully ask the court to grant our motion to exhume.
谢谢 科隆先生
Thank you, Mr. Colon.
我知道 马拉尼家族的其他人
I understand that other members
都反对这个请♥愿♥
of the Malani family object to this petition.
是的 法官阁下
Yes, Your Honor.
杰·马拉尼 死者的丈夫
Jai Malani, husband of the deceased,
和阿林·马拉尼 死者的儿子
and Arin Malani, son of the deceased,
都强烈反对这次掘尸
both strongly oppose this exhumation.
我想要重申
I would like to reiterate
杰和阿林非常看重他们的宗教信仰
how important Jai and Arin's Muslim faith is to them.
而这对于玛利亚来说也很重要
How important it was to Maryam herself.
这也是为什么她逝世后这么快下葬的原因
It's the reason why she was buried so quickly after her death,
因为这是伊♥斯♥兰♥教信徒的习俗
as is the custom for followers of Islam.
而且现在并没有有效的正当理由
And there's simply no valid justification here.
纽约警♥察♥局和法医办公室已经
The death has already been investigated
调查了这次死亡事件
by both the NYPD and the Office of the Chief Medical Examiner,
如此专业的机构组织都一致认为
both highly professional and capable organizations
这只是一次悲惨的意外事件而已
who determined that it was a tragic accident.
尊敬的法官大人 我认为
Your Honor, it is our position
我们有权利让玛利亚·马拉尼入土为安
that Maryam Malani deserves to rest in peace.
谢谢 皮特森女士
Thank you, Ms. Peterson.
谢谢 法官大人
Thank you, Your Honor.
如果法官大人您不介意的话
And if Your Honor wouldn't mind,
杰·马拉尼先生想要在法庭上发言
Jai Malani would like to address the court.
同意
Proceed.
我爱我的孩子胜过一切
I love my children more than anything in the world,
所以在我最小的儿子悲伤过度以至于
so it goes without saying that it pains me deeply
错认为我需要为我无比珍重的妻子的逝世
to see my youngest son's grief has misled him to believe
负上责任的时候 我很痛苦
that I could have had a part in my cherished wife's death.
我们可能永远也不能理解为什么
We may never understand why she was
她就这么突然地离开了我们
taken from us so abruptly.
但是我坚信
But I strongly believe
重新让她进行尸检也只是加重了
that her disinterment would only add suffering
知她 爱她的人
for everyone who had the privilege
所要承受的折磨而已
to know and love Maryam.
包括塔吉自己
Including Taj himself.
双方还有什么要补充的吗
Anything further from either party?
- 暂时没有 法官大人 - 没有 法官大人
- Not at this time, Your Honor. - No, Your Honor.
双方的论述都言之有理并且令人信服
Both parties have compelling and reasonable arguments,
但我还是同意科隆先生的想法
but I find myself agreeing with Mr. Colón.
并且鉴于之前的尸检
And in light of what
确实不同寻常地快速结束了
was clearly an unusually fast autopsy,
我认为 为得到公平结果
I feel that it's in the best interest of justice to exhume.
还是同意将玛利亚·马拉尼的尸体掘出
Permission to exhume Maryam Malani's body
再次进行尸检
is granted.
你感觉怎么样
How do you feel?
感觉我要么做了件特别重要的事情
Like I've either done a really important thing,
要么做了件特别愚蠢的事
or a really stupid thing.
塔吉
Taj?
塔吉 你必须要回去然后让他们停下来
You need to go back in there and make them stop this, Taj.
不要 抱歉
No. I'm... I'm sorry.
他们说妈妈从梯子上摔下来的那个说法 你信吗
That story about Mom falling off a ladder... you believe that?
是的 实际上我信
Yeah, as a matter of fact, I do.
仅仅因为你自己是个大骗子
Just because you're a world-class liar,
并不意味着这家里每个人都是骗子
doesn't mean everyone else in this family is.
你母亲已经逝世了
Your mother is dead.
现在你决定也要杀死你♥爸♥爸吗
Now you're determined to kill your father?
我的天哪 阿林 闭嘴
Oh, my God. Arin, stop it!
你们两都给我闭嘴
Just, the two of you, just stop it.
伊兹姑姑 别装了
Come on, Aunt Izzy.
难道妈妈从来没告诉过你
Mom never told you about all the times
一直以来塔吉在隐瞒他嗑药的事情
Taj lied to her about being high,
他的去向
about where he was going,
他在外面跟谁鬼混吗
who he was hanging around with?
她会为你们两感到羞耻的
She'd be ashamed of both of you.
这条线被我们称作线性骨折
This line is what we call a linear fracture.
我本来以为玛利亚的头骨会是这个样子
This is what I would have expected Maryam's skull to look like,
如果确如警方报告所述
had she simply fallen backwards from a ladder
她只是摔下梯子 倒在大理石地板上
and onto a marble floor, as stated in the police report.
但是我发现并不是这样
But that's not what I found.
你发现了什么
What did you find?
这才是在我检查过程中得到的
This is the actual X-ray of Maryam's skull
玛利亚实际上的头骨X光片
that I took during my examination. This...
而这被称作凹陷性骨折
is what we call a depressed fracture.
一般来说在死者头部遭到
We typically see these when the head is struck
厚重物体打击的时候 才会出现这种凹陷
by a dense object that caves in a part of the skull.
这种伤口表示造成她头部
The injury indicates that the object
凹陷的是某种曲面物体
that made contact with her head had a rounded shape.
和平坦的大理石地面完全不同
Very different from a flat stone floor.
哇哦
Wow.
所以法医证据表明
So the forensic evidence strongly suggests
玛利亚确实是因为袭击才死的
that Maryam did die at the hands of an attacker.
好的 所以我们不是在捕风捉影
Okay. So maybe this isn't all for naught.
而杰表明玛利亚到家那晚
And, by his own admission, Jai was the only one at home
- 只有他一个人在家 - 实际上
- when she arrived that night. - Actually,
我不觉得只有杰一个人
I don't think Jai was the only one home when Maryam got there.
这是琳达·坎贝尔
This is Linda Campbell.
她是研究语言学理论的教授
She's a professor of linguistic theory
和杰一同在哥伦比亚大学教书
at Columbia, where Jai teaches,
我怀疑她是他的情人
and I suspect she's also his mistress.
非常好
Great.
你是怎么得到这种猜测的
And how did you arrive at that suspicion?
和我同住的人会为这个答案抛出重金
I live with someone who will be highly invested in the answer.
我看了成百上千条短♥信♥
I read hundreds of text messages.
当我说怀疑的时候 那还是谦虚了
And when I said I suspect, I was being generous.
这俩的亲密关系起码保持一年了
These two have been intimate going back at least a year.
那你有证据证明
And you have proof
在玛利亚被谋杀当晚她也在那房♥子里吗
that she was at the house the night Maryam was murdered?
- 丹尼 - 嗯
- Danny? - Well,
除了杰之外 那晚房♥子里肯定还有别人
someone other than Jai was definitely at the house that night.
泰勒黑进了那房♥子的安全系统
Taylor was able to hack into the home's security system brain
并且确定
and determine that
马拉尼家的前门在玛利亚死后大概一小时
the Malanis' front door was accessed with a passcode
有人用密♥码♥出入了房♥子
roughly an hour before Maryam's death.
好 但是那个人不可能是
Yeah, but couldn't that
杰或者玛利亚她自己吗
have been Jai or Maryam herself, for that matter?
杰和玛利亚
Both Jai and Maryam
都可以用指纹解锁 所以他们都不需要
have fingerprint access, so neither of them
用密♥码♥进入
would have needed to enter a passcode.
好的 所以这样来说 我们的推测是
Okay, so what are we saying... Are we assuming that
当晚这个琳达自己用密♥码♥开锁进入了房♥子
it was this Linda who let herself in with the passcode
然后玛利亚回家的时候
and then Maryam returned home and...
抓到了她跟丈夫偷♥情♥
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表