剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
如果是我做的
and if I was the one that did it,
为什么我们还没见到相关的录像
why we haven't seen any video to back that up.
我们得到一分
Score one for our team.
普鲁特博士 每年大概多少人
Dr. Pruitt, approximately how many people a year die
会死于帕金森呢
from Parkinson's disease?
全世界大概二十三万
About 230,000 worldwide.
这就是一万八千人一个月 四千人一周
So that's 18,000 a month, 4,000 a week,
每天六百人吗
and 600 each and every single day?
没错
That's correct.
哇 这是些大数字
Wow. Those are some big numbers.
但对你来说这不仅有关数据
But this is not just about statistics for you.
你爷爷死于帕金森 对吗
Your grandfather died of Parkinson's, didn't he?
是的
Yes, he did.
而你父亲... 他也死于帕金森吗
And your father... he died of Parkinson's as well?
是的 我才三十二岁时就失去了他
Yes. I lost him when I was only 32 years old.
但是比失去他更困难的是看着他
But what was harder than losing him was watching him suffer
在那之前痛苦了这么多年
for so many years prior to that.
很难忘记你第一次
It's hard to forget the first time
把你父亲放进浴缸时
you have to lower your father into a bathtub
因为他已经没有足够的力气
because he doesn't have the strength to do it himself.
忘不了喂爷爷吃饭的时候
Or to feed your grandfather
因为他已经不能拿起勺子
because he can no longer hold a spoon.
这是我花了二十年
That's one of the reasons
在显微镜下做研究的原因之一
I've spent 20 years bent over a microscope.
这也是为什么我那晚回到了布雷斯代
And it's why I went back to Bressadyne that night
去取回我的研究
to retrieve my research.
我只是没法看着
I just couldn't stand by
他们埋葬掉我的研究
and let them bury my work,
没法任凭那么多人像我家人一样受苦
not when so many are suffering the way my family suffered.
谢谢你 普鲁特博士
Thank you, Dr. Pruitt.
没有问题了 法官大人
No further questions, Your Honor.
罗森博先生 证人是你的了
Mr. Rosenberg, the witness is yours.
谢谢你分享你的故事 普鲁特博士
Thank you for sharing that, Dr. Pruitt.
但是... 你有实际的证据
But... do you have any actual proof
证明你的雇主试图埋葬你的研究吗
that your employers were trying to bury your work?
证据 不是想法 证据
Proof, not opinions? Proof,
不是推测
not conjecture?
我们好像已经谈过这个了
Well, as I believe has already been discussed,
他们拿掉了我的工作人员 抽掉了我的资金
they stripped me of staff, slashed my budget.
这证明不了什么
Which proves nothing.
这是在经营生意
It's the job of a business to make sure
从而确保他们的资源是合理分配的
their resources are properly allocated.
尽管你可能不同意他们的做法
And while you may disagree with what they were doing,
这很难证明他们试图
it's hardly proof that they intended
搁置或压♥迫♥你的研究
to shelve or suppress your work.
不 我是说真正的证据
No. I-I'm talking about real proof.
报告 邮件
Reports, e-mails.
不是理论 不是假设 是证据
Not theories, not suppositions. Proof.
你有这些吗 先生
Do you have any of that, sir?
- 不 但如果你能... - 所以在没有任何
- No, but if you could... - So without any
实际证据的情况下 你认为
tangible proof, you believed
你有权戴上滑雪面罩
you had the right to put on a ski mask
然后偷走布雷斯代的财产吗
and steal Bressadyne Laboratories' property?
我拿走的是我自己的研究
I retrieved my research,
我已经研究了几十年的成果
which I've been working on for three decades.
我认为能在未来某一天救命的研究
Research which I believe will someday save lives.
我很迷惑
Well, I'm confused.
如果你的目的是救命
If your purpose is to save lives,
那为什么你没有让你的研究
then why aren't you making your research available
在医学界免费呢
to the medical community for free?
医生 我问了你一个问题
Doctor, I asked you a question.
你是不是从全世界招揽了
Isn't it true you solicited competitors
布雷斯代的竞争者
of Bressadyne from all over the globe,
以让他们用大量的资金换取
seeking enormous sums for the privilege of acquiring
你所谓的你的"研究"
what you keep calling "your work,"
也就是你从布雷斯代偷走的研究
the very work you stole from Bressadyne?
我要的钱不是为了我自己
The money I was seeking wasn't for me.
想要制♥作♥解药必须有
It's gonna require significant resources
大量的资源才能完成所需要的工作
to complete the work necessary to arrive at a cure.
我必须知道
I needed to know
我不管把我的研究带到哪个公♥司♥
that whatever company I brought my research to,
他们都会提供足够完成工作的资金
they'd provide the capital necessary to get the job done.
就算是这样 安子尔研究所
Be that as it may, the Anzir Institute
不是唯一一个愿意买♥♥下研究的
wasn't the only foreign lab that offered
外国实验室 不是吗
to purchase the research, was it?
挪威还有一个药物实验室 对吗
There was another pharmaceutical lab in Norway, wasn't there?
还有一个在比利时... 是不是
One in Belgium, as well... Is that correct?
- 他们伸出了橄榄枝... - 所以你有其他选择
- They made offers... - So you had other options
不是必须把研究卖♥♥给
to sell the research that didn't involve labs
与俄♥罗♥斯♥有可怕联♥系♥的
owned by Middle Eastern governments
中东实验室
with alarming ties to Russia.
是不是
Isn't that correct?
我说过了 我完全不知道
As I've said before, I was completely unaware
任何与俄♥罗♥斯♥的关联
of any Russian connection.
安子尔研究所提供了
And the Anzir Institute far and away
最多的项目资源
provided the most resources for the project.
最多的项目资源
The most resources for the project
还是最多的银行存款
or the most resources for your bank account?
事实是 安子尔研究所给了你最大额的工资...
In truth, the Anzir Institute offered you the largest salary...
比下一个最高的提议价要高出两倍以上 是不是
More than double the next closest offer, didn't they?
这对我来说不重要 是他们愿意付出
That was immaterial to me. It was the money they were
用来购买♥♥设备 员工
willing to commit to equipment,
以及持续研究的资金...
staffing and ongoing research...
不管你在不在乎 你相比较于留在布雷斯代
Immaterial or not, you were poised to make millions
能多挣上百万美元
more than had you remained at Bressadyne,
是不是
isn't that correct?
我的目的里没有...
It was in no way the motivation for what I was...
你没有回答我的问题
You're not answering my question!
从布雷斯代那里偷走财产
By stealing Bressadyne's property and offering
并且将其送给他们的竞争者
to deliver it to a competitor, you stood
你个人还能挣几百万... 是还是不是
to personally make millions... Yes or no?
是的
Yes.
所以你承认了
So you're admitting it?
你偷走了危险的病毒 卖♥♥给了要价最高的人
You stole dangerous viruses, sold them to the highest bidder,
然后自己得到高额的利益
and stood to profit handsomely for having done so.
我说错什么了吗
Am I missing something?
反对
Objection!
自问自答
Asked and answered.
律师在自己作证
Counsel is testifying.
律师在辩论式回答
Counsel is being argumentative.
我还要继续吗
Shall I go on?
没关系 我收回我的问题
That's all right, I withdraw my question.
科隆先生是对的
Mr. Colon is right.
陪审团已经知道答案了
The jury already knows the answer.
我对这位证人没有其他问题了 法官大人
I have no other questions for this witness, Your Honor.
所以 我黑入布雷斯代系统的时候
So, when I hacked into Bressadyne's system,
在找到机会打开隐藏文件之前
I got locked out before I had a chance to open
就被锁了
any of the hidden files,
但我成功照了文件名的截图
but I was able to grab a screen shot of some of the file names.
当我把这些和我们收到的资料对比后
And when I compared those to the material we received
我发现有一个隐藏的文件
through discovery, I noticed there was one hidden document
他们居然真的上交了
they actually did turn over.
布雷斯代董事会
The minutes from the April meeting
四月会议的时长
of Bressadyne's board of directors?
就是艾文研究突破后的那个会议
It's the meeting they held right after Edwin's breakthrough.
或许我搞错了什么
Maybe I'm missing something,
但如果他们已经公开了 这还有什么意义
but if they already turned it over, how does this help?
我对比了文件大小
I compared the file sizes.
布雷斯代给我们的这个
This one, the one Bressadyne disclosed to us,
是75KB
is 75 kilobytes.
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表