剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
Your Honor, I promise the relevance will become
法官大人 我保证很快
very clear very soon.
就能说明其关联性
Get to it quick, Mr. Colón.
那就请你快一点 科隆先生
Overruled.
反对无效
Again, Mr. Newhouse, what is your annual salary?
纽豪斯先生 你每年工资有多少
This past year, approximately $75,000 dollars.
去年大概是七万五千美元
Hmm. $75,000.
七万五千美元
Now, in New York City,
在纽约市
$75,000 doesn't go that far, does it?
那不算太多 对吧
It's a church.
毕竟是在教堂工作
I don't preach, but I do think of the work
我不做布道
as something of a calling.
但我坚信我的工作是使命召唤
Uh, you don't get into it to get rich.
所以你不是为了发财而做这份工作
My wife and I make do.
我和我太太赚钱够用就好
Hmm. So we hear.
我们明白了
What I meant is, we've been speaking with some of your friends
我们曾同你的一些朋友
and fellow congregants at Riverstone,
以及在流石的同事交流过
and apparently, even though your wife is a stay-at-home mother,
显然 虽然你的太太是家庭主妇
you've been able to afford a mortgage,
但你仍能负担房♥贷
private school tuition for both of your children,
你两个孩子的私立学校学费
and not one, but two overseas vacations this year,
以及今年已进行了两次的出国度假
isn't that right?
我说得对吗
We budget.
我们会合理规划预算
Uh, and... I-I'm not proud to admit this,
我... 我也不妨承认
but on occasion, my wife's parents help out.
偶尔我太太的父母也会对我们提供一些帮助
Jury's leaning forward.
陪审团身体开始前倾了
I can hear the sounds of minds changing.
我能听到想法转变的声音
On the night of Olivia Wright's murder,
在奥利维亚·怀特被谋杀的那晚
the night her throat was cut in the church hall,
她在教堂大厅被割喉的那晚
where were you?
你在哪里
I was two floors away.
我和她隔着两层楼呢
I was in my office.
我在我的办公室里
It was the end of the month. I had a lot of data entry due.
那天是月底 我有很多数据要录入
Uh, deposit slip reconciliation.
存款单对账
Uh, things like that.
类似这些事
Things like that.
类似这些事
Got it.
明白了
Your Honor, we'd like to offer into evidence...
法官大人 我们想提供证据...
...Mr. Newhouse's medical records.
... 纽豪斯先生的医疗记录
Specifically, the data transmission
具体来说是
from his pacemaker to his cardiologist.
他的起搏器传送给心脏病医生的数据
Mr. Newhouse, are you aware that your pacemaker
纽豪斯先生 你知道吗
not only records your heart rate,
你的起搏器不仅会记录你的心跳
but matches your heart rate to a specific time?
还会记录你心跳对应的时间
I wasn't aware. No.
我不知道
The miracles of modern medicine.
现代医学的奇迹
Now, did you know
你知道吗
your resting heart rate is 77 beats per minute?
你通常的心跳是每分钟七十七下
Ah. That's a little on the high side.
有一点点快
Now, I mention that because...
我提到这个是因为...
At 10:32 p.m. On the night of Olivia Wright's murder,
奥利维亚·怀特被杀当晚十点三十二分
your heart rate elevated to 108 bpm for about seven minutes.
你的心跳升高到每分钟一百零八下 持续近七分钟
Now, that's quite high for someone doing data entry.
对于做数据录入的人来说这个心跳有点快
Actually, probably more consistent
实际上 这个数字更吻合于
with someone being confronted for possibly embezzling funds.
因挪用资金而被对峙的情形
Is that what happened, Mr. Newhouse?
事实是这样吗 纽豪斯先生
Did Olivia find you in the church hall
奥利维亚在教堂大厅找到你
and ask you to make sense of all the shortfalls
并请你解释
that occurred week after week
除了你不在镇上的日子外
except when you were out of town?
每周出现的资金缺损
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
Like I said, I was in my office.
正如我说的 我在我的办公室
As for my heart rate,
至于我的心跳
I care deeply about my work.
我很在意我的工作
I... I get excited when I realize
当我意识到有我解决不了的问题时
there are problems I can't solve.
我... 我会变得兴奋
Whatever you say, sir.
随你怎么说 先生
But then we see an even bigger jump in your heart rate
但是接着我看到你的心跳
to 121 bpm for the next three minutes.
在接下来的三分钟又上升到每分钟121下
The same heart rate one would expect
这个心跳可以想象是
if someone was running to the church kitchen.
某人跑到教堂厨房♥
To find a knife, perhaps.
也许是找一把刀
I was in my office.
我在我的办公室
Heard you the first time, Mr. Newhouse.
听见你的回答了 纽豪斯先生
But then, we see an even bigger jump
但是接着 我们看到心跳继续升高
to 141 bpm at 10:43.
在十点四十三分上升到每分钟141下
Right around the time Olivia Wright's watch
正好是奥利维亚·怀特的手表
indicates she was having her throat cut.
显示她被割喉的时间
I have no further questions, Your Honor.
我没有其他问题了 法官大人
Although I'm reasonably sure the police will.
虽然我相当确定警♥察♥会有其他问题
I just don't understand.
我不明白
He was a friend.
他是我的朋友
I brought him into the church.
我带他进入教堂的
If she had told me, maybe I could have stopped it.
要是她告诉我的话 也许我可以阻止
Stopped all of it.
阻止这一切的发生
Well, she wanted to give him a chance.
她想给他一次机会
A chance to tell you, a chance to make it right.
一次告诉你的机会 一次改过的机会
Unfortunately, those were not things he was interested in.
不幸的是 这些都不是他在意的
So what now?
现在有什么打算
Will you go back to Riverstone?
你会回流石吗
I don't know if Riverstone can survive this.
我不知道流石是否能接受这一切
But if it doesn't, maybe it's just God's way
如果不能的话
of telling me that it's time to move on.
也许是上帝在告诉我该放下了
Who knows? Maybe I'll start my own church.
谁知道呢 也许我会开始经营自己的教堂
One where I can be myself, my true self.
一个让我可以做自己的教堂
The worst part is,
最糟糕的是
Olivia would have been the perfect partner to start it with.
奥利维亚原本可以是我最完美的合作伙伴
Thank you, gentlemen.
谢谢你们
Pastor Wright.
怀特牧师
Let us know where you land.
你安顿下来后告诉我们
So, what are you thinking?
你在想什么
I don't know.
不知道
Just hoping he's wrong.
只是希望他想的是错的
That his church does take him back.
他的教堂会愿意接受他回去
That they'll realize that both Liams
他们会意识到不同面的连姆
are the real Pastor Wright.
都是真实的怀特牧师
That he truly did love his wife.
他对他太太的爱是真实的
That he truly did love his church.
他对教堂的爱也是真实的
He just wasn't so crazy about himself.
他只是没那么喜欢自己
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表