剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
这可是一枚非常漂亮的戒指 先生
That's a very beautiful engagement ring, sir.
说实话 这是我们这最漂亮的一枚
Honestly, it's the most beautiful one we have.
说实话 这是我们这最漂亮的一枚
Honestly, it's the most beautiful one we have.
需要我拿到后面去包起来吗
Shall I take it in back and wrap it up?
如果她说不呢
What if she says no?
如果她说不呢
What if she says no?
如果她说不呢
What if she says no?
先生...
Sir...
先生...
Sir...
先生...
Sir...
没有人能拒绝这枚戒指
no one is going to say no to this ring.
没有人能拒绝这枚戒指
no one is going to say no to this ring.
没有人能拒绝这枚戒指
no one is going to say no to this ring.
没有人能拒绝这枚戒指
no one is going to say no to this ring.
你能保证吗
Can you guarantee it?
再想想吧 也许你不应该买♥♥下它
On second thought, maybe you should just let this go.
你为什么要这样折磨自己呢
Why are you torturing yourself like this?
就这样吧
Just let it go.
你有了我
You have me.
你有了阿思翠 我有了阿思翠
You have Astrid, I have Astrid.
我有了你
I have you.
这就是我想要的圣诞礼物啊
That's really all the Christmas present I need.
这就是我想要的圣诞礼物啊
That's really all the Christmas present I need.
喂 你好
Hello?
你说你还没来得及拦住他们
What do you mean they just started heading up
他们就冲上来了是什么意思
before you could stop them?
你是门卫啊
You're the doorman.
你是玛丽莎 沃勒瑞恩吗
Marissa Valerian?
也许吧
Maybe.
谁会在周六的七点一刻问这种问题
Who's asking at 7:15 on a Saturday morning?
我是联邦调查局的威廉探员
I'm Agent Williams with the Federal Bureau of Investigation.
这是我的搭档福德探员
This is my partner Agent Ford.
你是否方便现在
I was wondering if we could trouble you
穿上衣服跟我们到市区
to put on some clothes and accompany us downtown
去联邦广场走一趟
to Federal Plaza.
好的 这边 沃勒瑞恩先生
Okay, this way, Mr. Valerian.
我们走
Let's go.
格雷 格雷
Greg? Greg!
格雷
Greg!
你知道发生了什么吗
Do you know what's going on?
你为什么在这
What are you doing here?
我又为什么在这
What am I doing here?
打电♥话♥给你公♥司♥ 告诉他们你需要一个律师
Call your office, tell them you need a lawyer.
而且在他来之前什么也不要说
And don't say a word until he gets here.
所以 在洗礼日
So on the day of the baptism,
你们俩 夫妇 也就是孩子的父母
you two, uh, the parents, the husband and wife,
要站在洗礼盆的左侧
will stand here to the left of the baptismal font.
现在 布尔太太...
Now, Mrs. Bull...
呃 科隆
Uh, Colon.
科隆太太
Ms. Colon.
非常抱歉
My-my apologies.
科隆太太 你要抱住孩子
Ms. Colon, you'll be holding the child,
所以我需要你站在
so I need you to stand
离洗礼盆最近的地方
closest to the font.
而你 科隆先生
And you, Mr. Colon,
- 你需要... - 布尔
- you'll be... - Bull.
你说什么
I'm sorry?
你第一次说对了... 布尔 杰森·布尔博士
You had it right the first time... Bull, Dr. Jason Bull.
这位才是科隆先生
This is Mr. Colon.
再一次 非常抱歉
Once again, my apologies.
那好吧
All right, then.
丈夫和妻子站在这
Uh, husband and wife here.
抱歉 神父
Uh, uh, forgive me, Father.
但我不是她丈夫
But I'm not her husband.
我是她弟弟
I'm her brother.
那你为什么站在这
Then why on earth are you standing there?
我将是孩子的教父
Well, I'm going to be the godfather of the child.
你把我拉到这的
Well, you pulled me over here.
科隆太太和我是孩子的父母
Ms. Colon and I are the baby's parents.
所以你们没结婚?
And you're not married?
是的 我们没结婚
No, not married.
公正地说 我们曾经是夫妻
To be fair, we used to be married.
只是现在不是
I mean, we just aren't now.
也许你能替我美言几句 神父
Maybe you could put in a good word for me, Father?
我们不是来说这个的
We're not here to talk about us.
现在不是聊我们俩的时候
This isn't about you and me.
现在是关于我们的孩子 她的洗礼
This is about our baby, this is about purification.
现在是要把她引入天主教教堂
This is about her introduction to the Catholic Church.
我觉得 我站在这儿吧
I-I think I'm gonna go, uh, stand over here.
我 天呐 很抱歉
Oh, my goodness, I'm so sorry.
你最好是 你毁了一切
You should be. You're ruining everything.
好吧
Okay, there you go.
我关机了 好了
It's off... all good.
不是我的电♥话♥哦
It's not me!
- 是玛丽莎 - 啊
- It's Marissa. - Ah.
实际上我的也是玛丽莎打来的
Mine was Marissa, too, actually.
你介意我离开一小会儿
Hey, do you mind if I step away for a second
- 去搞清楚什么情况吗 - 喂
- and see what this is all about? - Hello?
那我会十分高兴的
I'd be thrilled if you stepped away.
去吧 走得远远地
Far away.
实际上 我们已经完成了最重要的细节了
Actually, we've covered all the really important details.
必要的已经完成了
The, uh, essentials.
很抱歉打扰一下
I am so sorry to break this up, uh...
玛丽莎打来说
That was Marissa.
她 遇到了点麻烦
She's, uh, in some trouble.
我现在要扭头回家
I'm gonna head back home and...
把阿思翠从看护手里拯救出来
rescue Astrid from the babysitter.
本尼 谢谢你今天能来
Benny, thank you so much
还有 告诉玛丽莎
for coming today and tell Marissa
无论遇到什么了 如果有我能帮上的...
whatever it is, if I can do anything...
所以 玛丽莎怎么了
So tell me about Marissa.
听起来她遇到了大♥麻♥烦
Sounds like she's in a lot of trouble.
- 哪种麻烦 - 头号♥大♥麻♥烦
- What kind of trouble? - Alphabet trouble.
FBI今天早上去了她的公♥寓♥
The FBI showed up at her apartment this morning,
把她抓走了
and took her into custody.
你认真的吗 为什么抓她
Are you serious? For what?
我也... 她说她也不知道
I... She claims she has no idea.
她给他们说在见到律师以前
Told them she wouldn't talk to anybody about anything
她什么也不会说
without her attorneys in the room.
天呐
God.
我才起床三个小时
I've barely been up three hours,
这就已经成为了我人生最糟的周六
and this is already one of the worst Saturdays of my life.
无意冒犯 我的朋友
Well, no offense, my friend,
但我觉得是你自找的
but you were asking for it.
我知道你想结婚 而且我认为在内心深处
I know you want to get married and I think, deep down inside,
她也想 但是...
she does, too, but...
你知道的 你得给她时间
you know, you got to let her come to it in her own time.
我们已经有孩子了
We have a child.
她知道啊
She knows that.
现在又不是196♥4♥年
But it's not 196♥4♥.
很多人都是有婚前经验的嘛
A lot of people do it without being married.
我不是
Not me.
很不想打击你 兄弟
Well, I hate to break it to you, pal,
但你现在不就是这样吗
but you're doing it right now.
沃勒瑞恩太太
Mrs. Valerian,
你认识道格拉斯·斯科特吗
do you know a Douglas Scott?
啊 不是很认识
Uh, not well.
也许我被带着见过他一面
Uh, maybe I was introduced to him once
一起喝过酒
over drinks.
我知道他去年投资了
I believe he bought into a restaurant my husband owns,
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表