剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
their job unless they pick one.
最好的方法是每次只展示一张照片
The better practice is to present photos one at a time,
这样子证人可以单独考虑每一个照片
and that way the witness can consider each individually,
好好慎重地考虑
thoughtfully,
然后他们可以在过程中排除或者指认出候选人
and they can eliminate or identify candidates as they go.
然后就是熟悉度的问题
Then there's familiarity.
证人和克拉底先生是邻居
And the eyewitness and Mr. Craddick were neighbors.
很明显他们互相不认识 但是
They apparently didn't know each other, but...
我们可以合理地认为他们看见过对方
we are reasonably sure that they saw each other
可能在社区里 又或是公园里 街道上
around the neighborhood... At the park, on the street.
重点是 熟悉度的力量是
And the point is, the pull of familiarity can be
非常强大的
incredibly powerful.
我的意思是 这可能会让我们倾向于
I mean, it's a force that inclines us
去选择一个我们之前见过的人
to select the face we've seen before
相比较于一个新面孔
over the one that's completely new to us.
所以 在你的专业视角看来 布尔博士
So, in your expert opinion, Dr. Bull,
这个目击者值得信任吗
can this eyewitness account be trusted?
在我的专业角度看来 不能信任
In my expert opinion, no.
你不能就因为单独一个目击证人的证词
You don't send a man to prison for the rest of his life
就把一个人送去监狱度过余生
based on the word of one lone witness
不管证人的证词是如何出于正义
whose testimony, no matter how well-meaning,
他犯错的可能性都更大
has a far greater probability of being wrong than right.
次日
陪审团认为被告亚瑟·克拉底
We, the jury, find the defendant Arthur Craddick...
有罪 谋杀两人
guilty of two counts of murder.
不
No.
谢谢陪审团今天的公民服务
Thank you, jury, for your civic service today.
两周内将再次召开宣判
All parties will reconvene for sentencing in two weeks.
休庭
Court is adjourned.
不是我做的 跟我没关系
I didn't do it. I had nothing to do with it.
我没有杀你的儿子 孙女
I didn't kill your son, your granddaughter.
小姐 我没有杀你的丈夫
Miss, I didn't kill your husband.
- 我连枪都没有 - 注意秩序
- I-I don't even own a gun! - Order!
- 我没有... - 注意秩序
- I didn't... I didn't do it! - Order!
我什么都没做 你不明白
I didn't do anything. You don't understand.
注意法庭秩序
Order in this court!
我没做 我没做
I didn't do it! I didn't do it.
我没做 我没...
I didn't do it! I didn't...
我们到了
We're here.
谢谢 请等我一会
Thanks. I'll probably be a while.
亚瑟
Arthur.
没想到你还记得我 十二年了
Wasn't sure you'd remember me after 12 years.
你看起来挺好的 你的眼镜挺好看
Well, you're looking good. I like the glasses.
你的也是
Back at you.
你儿子怎么样了 里欧
how's your son? Leo?
他很好
He's doing all right.
他去年大学毕业
Graduated from college last year.
马上要成为执业临床社工了
In a program now to become a licensed clinical social worker.
这算是"自寻烦恼"
Getting into that, uh, "Good trouble"
众议院议员 注重公民权益
这算是"自寻烦恼"
Getting into that, uh, "Good trouble"
众议院议员 注重公民权益
约翰·路易斯说的那种
John Lewis talked about.
众议院议员 注重公民权益
众议院议员 注重公民权益
太棒了
Fantastic.
我进监狱的时候
When I got sent up,
他投奔了姑妈
he went to stay with his great-aunt.
后来她去世了...
Then she passed, and...
他靠国家救济金生活
well, he became a ward of the state,
流落到收容机构
bounced around the foster system...
- 抱歉 - 没关系
- I'm sorry. - Yeah.
那时我很难过
It's been tough.
很生气
Got a lot of anger.
不过...还好他活下来了
But... somehow he survived.
即使我们不在一起
Managed to keep our little family intact,
一家人也要努力团团圆圆
even though we're not together.
你想请求法庭重新审理吗
You're asking the court to give you a new trial?
这个提议是你自己写的吗
And you wrote this motion yourself?
自己写 自己装订
Wrote it and filed it.
一名法官已经同意召开听审
And a judge has agreed to hold a hearing.
真厉害
Impressive.
我自学法律
I taught myself the law.
成为了一名正式监狱律师
Became a bona fide jailhouse lawyer.
他们甚至叫我业务员
You know, they even nicknamed me the Counterman,
因为我协助过各种法律事务
because I helped folks out with various legal matters.
好吧 业务员 你找我有什么事
Okay, Counterman, why'd you call me?
我现在也不是律师
I'm still not a lawyer.
上次我做得并不好
It's not like I did you much good last time.
不怪你
It wasn't you.
都怪陪审团
It was that jury.
我在读你的资料
I've been reading about you.
你现在专攻陪审团 对吗
Juries are kind of your thing now, right?
也许你能帮帮我吗
Maybe you'll help me with that?
也许你可以
Maybe you can testify
做我的品格证人
as a character witness?
当然可以
Sure.
不过 亚瑟 还没到选陪审团的时候
But, Arthur, you're still a ways from picking a jury.
一名法官已经同意
You did get a judge
重开听审
to agree to a new hearing.
不过你还要让法官同意
But now you have to get that judge
重开审判
to agree to a new trial.
你知道法官第一句会问什么吗
And you know the first question that judge is gonna ask?
"有没有新证据呈上来"
"Have you got any new evidence?"
你有吗
So, do you?
由杀害了艾文和那个婴儿的人
How about a signed confession from the man
签署的认罪协议可以吗
who really did kill Ivan and that little baby?
庭审专家 第五季第十一集
神经语言协会2009年度会议
布尔博士
Dr. Bull?
摩根女士
Ms. Morgan.
感谢你到来
Thanks for coming.
我知道在城外参加会议时
I know it must seem odd getting a call from a stranger
接到陌生人的电♥话♥一定很奇怪
while you're out of town at a convention...
我就职于国土安♥全♥部♥
I work for Homeland Security.
相信我 在我见你之前
Trust me, before I came down here to meet you,
我对你的调查之深
I made it my business to know far more about you
甚至可能会让你感到惊讶
than you're probably comfortable with.
希望这是好的意思
Well, let's hope that's a good thing.
有什么可以为您效劳呢
Now what can I do for you?
你可能知道 我是个精神病学家
Well, as you probably know, I'm a psychologist,
其实呢
and as it happens,
我正在参加镇上的庭审
I am here in town for a trial.
近几年
The last few years I've been
我一直致力于研究...
doing a lot of work as a...
专家证人
Expert witness.
文件里说了
It's in the file.
我得知这个会议在镇上召开
And I realized that this convention was in town...
我明白
I figured that.
我碰巧读了很多
Yeah, so coincidentally I've been reading a lot
你和你的理论的资料
about you and your theories,
然后我来这家酒店参加会议
and I came by the hotel here to pick up the convention journal,
诶碰巧 你也来了
and lo and behold, there you were.
碰巧
Lo and behold.
我是个粉丝
I'm a fan.
谁的粉丝
Of what?
你的粉丝
Of yours.
我敢说 你就是预测行为学的
Near as I can tell, you are the leading figure
领军人物
in the science of predictive behavior.
说实话 你也许是预测行为学
As a matter of fact, you may be the only figure
唯一的人物
in the science of predictive behavior.
好的
Okay.
跟你有什么关系呢
And why do you care?
我有个创业的点子
I have an idea for a business.
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表