剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
她将面对天文数字的债款
She's staring at a mountain of debt,
很可能还要坐十年牢
possibly a decade in prison,
而我会深深地辜负了她
and I will have profoundly failed her.
欢迎进入法律世界 律师先生
Welcome to a life in the law, Counselor.
三天后
请进
Yes?
有消息吗
Any word?
问律师
Ask the lawyer.
没有 屁都没有
Nope. Not a peep.
三天了
Three days.
陪审团能讨论什么讨论了三天
What the heck could the jury be talking about for three days?
我想他们在讨论要给莉莉施加多少痛苦
I'm concerned they're debating how much pain to inflict on Lily.
以罚款的形式吗
As in how many dollars?
以数百万美元的形式
As in how many millions.
毕竟对方是一位失去了独生女的母亲
Hard to deny a mother who's lost her only child.
你情绪不错啊 十分积极 十分乐观
Wow. You're a big up. Positively inspirational.
老话说得好
You know what they say.
"不报期望就没有失望"
"Expect the worst and you'll never be disappointed."
你难道允许这种行为出现在你的办公室吗
You allow this kind of behavior in your office?
我一早上都在劝他
I've been trying to talk sense into him all morning.
你想 我们选了一个很不错的陪审团
Look, we picked a good jury.
首席还偏向于我们这边
Foreperson looked like she was siding with us.
法官让他们重视事实和证据
Judge instructed them to stick to the facts and the evidence.
可能我脑袋坏了 但我觉得还挺乐观的
Call me crazy, but I prefer to keep a good thought.
证明清白容易
It's easy to find someone not guilty.
判人有罪难
It's hard to find someone culpable,
尤其是有人死亡的时候
particularly when there are deaths involved.
很多人不太喜欢
You know, many people take no pleasure
毁掉别人的人生
in ruining someone else's life.
所以陪审团都慢慢来
That's why it takes juries a while to do it.
所以你确定他们会判莉莉有罪吗
So you're pretty convinced they're gonna find Lily liable?
这么长时间了 我实在不知道
I can't imagine what else they'd be talking about
他们还能在讨论什么
this whole time.
好奇布尔怎么想
Wonder what Bull thinks.
你去问他呗
Why don't you ask him?
陪审团开始秘密评议了
Jury's behind closed doors.
两边的辩护都结束了
Both sides of the case have rested.
我们现在可以和他们交流了
We're allowed to talk to each other now.
我知道 只是... 我觉得要等到
Well, I know. I just... I think we both just felt like
尘埃落定了 再来谈感想
the time to compare notes is after it's all over,
在判决之后
after there's a verdict.
你和布尔聊过了吗
You spoken to Bull?
还没
Not yet.
我待会可能会上楼看看
I may walk upstairs in a little while.
上天的安排...
Ooh. Best laid plans...
陪审团出来了
Jury's back.
首席陪审员女士
Madam Foreperson,
陪审团有裁决了吗
has the jury reached a verdict?
我们有了
We have.
结果是什么
How do you find?
法官阁下 我们想避免流案
Your Honor, we wanted to avoid a deadlock,
所以我们达成了一个折中方案
so we reached a compromise agreement.
我们对这个案子的两方都深表同感...
We feel for both sides in this case, and...
所以两方都略有胜利
so both sides won a little,
两方也都略有失败...
and both sides lost a little, and...
请直接给出裁决
Just render your verdict, please.
我们判决被告莉莉·诺尔斯
We find the defendant, Lily Knowles,
应对克莱尔·沃特斯的死亡负责
liable for the death of Claire Waters.
且我们判定其造成
And we assess the following financial damages,
应付给艾芙琳·沃特斯的经济损失
payable to Evelyn Waters,
为一美元
in the amount of one dollar.
挺好的
This is good.
女士们先生们 陪审团已经给出了判决
Ladies and gentlemen, the jury has spoken.
清清楚楚
Loud and clear.
休庭
And we are adjourned.
检察官基尔
A.D.A. Kiehl.
- 你来了 - 今天一天都在法庭上
- You found me. - I've been in court all day.
我老板刚给我说
My boss just gave me a message from my sister
你通过我姐在找我
that you were looking for me.
我打去了你的办公室
I called your office, and they said
他们说你在这
you were here. I literally
我刚刚出了判决就赶过来了
just got the verdict and ran right over here.
是那个屋顶塌了的事吗
Is this the roof-collapsing thing?
你的公♥司♥同时代表了两方的那个
The one where your firm is representing both sides of the case?
对的 就是这个
Oh, yeah, that's the one.
你赢了吗
Your side win?
是的
We did.
陪审团支持原告
Jury found for the plaintiff.
恭喜
Congratulations.
谢谢
Oh, yeah.
奖了她整整一美元的罚款
Awarded her a whole dollar.
这是临时工作吗
You working contingency?
不是不是
No, God, no.
被告那边是无偿服务的
The other side was pro bono,
谁知道结局会如何
so who knows how we'll make out at the end.
有点疯狂
That sounds pretty nutty.
是的
Yeah.
也不是
No.
其实蛮有意思
It was kind of fun, actually.
我很久没单飞了
It was the first time in a while I've flown solo,
没有布尔博士当机长
no Dr. Bull flying the plane, just me, you know?
我还挺享受的
I kind of dug it.
你找我来不是为了这事吧
But that can't be why you wanted to see me.
我们今年不是刚举♥行♥了选举吗
Right. So, I know we just had an election this year,
听上去有点奇怪
so this is gonna sound a little bit strange,
但是明天早上
but, um, tomorrow morning
你会看到我老板 我们目前的地区检察官
you're gonna read that my boss, our current D.A.,
被深深卷入一场竞选资金丑闻
is up to his ears in a campaign finance scandal.
事实上他就是贪污的代名词
It turns out he is the definition of dirty.
所以四月份还会有另一次选举
And so that means there's gonna be another election in April.
天哪 这太...
Oh, my God, I'm sorry, man.
对 这就说到另一件事了
Yeah, which, uh, brings me to the other thing.
本尼...
Benny...
你会不会考虑竞选
would you ever consider running to be the district attorney
纽约的地方检察官呢
for the City of New York?
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表