剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
We're just trying to give
了解一下对你不利的证据
you an idea of what you're up against here.
可是我没杀人
But I didn't do it.
再说一遍 我为什么要这么干 这对我有什么帮助
Again, why would I do it? How does it help me?
他是一个警♥察♥
He's a cop,
而你是一个对警♥察♥表现出了愤怒的人
and you're a man who's shown anger towards the cops
你愤怒的理由 我们俩非常理解
for reasons that make perfect sense to the two of us.
但是在法庭上
But that anger
你的愤怒
in a courtroom
将是地方检察官手中最有力的证据
is gonna play right into the district attorney's hands.
我们从这方面入手吧
Let's get down to it here.
里欧 你参加过任何与
Leo, you ever attend any demonstrations,
反对警♥察♥有关的示♥威♥游♥行♥ 集♥会♥和抗♥议♥会吗
rallies, protests that would be considered anti-police?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
你在这些集♥会♥上发言了吗
You ever speak at any of these rallies?
- 领导过这些集♥会♥吗 - 我都有过
- Lead any of these rallies? - I certainly have.
地方检察官会认出你协助过的
And would the D.A.'s office recognize the name
这些组织的名字吗
of any of these groups that you were associated with?
你听说过"黑人人♥权♥运动"吗
You ever heard of Black Lives Matter?
说出来啊
Say the name.
这个名字没什么可怕的
There is no fear in that name.
它只是简单地陈述了一个事实
It is a simple statement of fact.
黑人的... 生命... 也是命
Black... Lives... Matter.
没有人反对你
No one is disagreeing with you.
我们只是在努力想办法为你辩护
We're just trying to figure out how to defend you.
庭审专家 第五季第十二集
禁宵时间是晚上十点
Curfew's 10:00 P.M.
违反禁宵条例
Failure to make curfew,
错过任何一次毒品筛查
failure of any random drug screening,
不能确保就业
failure to secure employment
或者变更了工作和住所之后
and/or failure to notify of any change
却不上报
of employment or residence,
你的假释就会被撤销
and your parole is subject to revocation.
- 明白吗 - 明白 警官 我明白
- Understood? - Yes, ma'am, I understand.
西拉迪警官 我的当事人有个特殊请求
Officer Schiraldi, my client has a special request.
现在 他的儿子正被关在里克斯岛监狱
Now, his son is currently being held at Rikers,
我们希望您能够
and we were hoping that you would be willing
授权给他一次探望
to authorize such a visit.
很抱歉 这是不可能的
I'm sorry, but that is not possible.
你应该知道
Well, you should know
洛杉矶警局已经提出动议
that A.D.A. Glover has filed a motion
撤销对我当事人的定罪
to vacate the conviction against my client,
对此 我们非常有信心会得到批准
which we are very confident will be granted.
由于新冠疫情的限制 我的当事人
And since my client has been barred from the courtroom
被禁止进入法庭 所以我们希望
due to COVID restrictions, we were hoping
您能破一次例
that you would make an exception.
我能理解您有您的职责
I understand you have a job to do,
但我和儿子分开十二年多了
but I have been away from my son for over 12 years,
我能理解您有您的职责
I understand you have a job to do,
但我和儿子分开十二年多了
but I have been away from my son for over 12 years,
现在他需要我
and now he needs me.
我明白
I understand.
但以我的经验来看
But in my experience,
允许重罪犯探监就是在惹麻烦
allowing felons to visit prisons is just asking for trouble.
一旦你被释放了
Now, once you're exonerated,
就可以自♥由♥行动了
you are free to do what you want.
但与此同时 抱歉 我不能同意
But in the meantime, I'm sorry, the answer is still no.
尿样
Urine sample.
我需要陪他走去厕所
I need to walk him down to the bathroom.
麻烦你带个路可以吗
You mind showing us where it is?
帕默先生
Mr. Palmer,
针对控方的一些证据
you have a pretrial motion you'd like the court to hear
你想要提交审前动议是吗
with regard to some of the prosecution's evidence?
是的 法官大人
Yes, Your Honor.
我请求不要提及
I'm requesting permission to exclude any mention
我方当事人参与"黑人人♥权♥运动"这一事项
of my client's involvement with Black Lives Matter
或者呈递相关的影像资料
or photographic evidence of affiliation with same.
经法庭允许
With the court's permission,
我们想要请您看屏幕
we'd like to direct your attention to the monitors
就在法庭的前面
that are at the front of the courtroom.
我想阐述的是
Now, I would like to make note
根据事后调查
that investigations after the fact proved
造成照片中的警车着火的人
that the police car in this photo was set on fire
不是与我方当事人有关联的人
by people who are not associated with my client
或者任何"黑人人♥权♥运动"参与者
or the Black Lives Matter movement.
然而 控方却
Nonetheless, the prosecution would like
依旧呈递了这张照片 以此来
to present this photo solely with the purpose
煽动陪审团情绪
of inflaming the jury.
鉴于媒体对于此次审判铺天盖地的报道
Now, given the intense media coverage of this trial
以及当前的执法环境
and the current climate with regards to law enforcement,
这样的照片
inclusion of photos like these
只会造成误导
would only serve to paint a misleading
以及对我方当事人的不当偏见
and unduly prejudicial portrait of my client.
我不认为这是偏见
I don't think it's prejudicial at all.
被告有很长时间的反警♥察♥情绪
The defendant has a lengthy and well-documented history
且包装成言论自♥由♥
of anti-police sentiment
关于这点证据充足
masquerading as protected speech.
法官大人 在这一方面助理地检官
Your Honor, the A.D.A. is clearly
很明显搞错了
mistaken in this regard.
"黑人人♥权♥运动"不是反对警♥察♥
Black Lives Matter is not opposed to the police.
它是反对警♥察♥滥杀黑人性命
Black Lives Matter is opposed to police killing Black people.
控方把这个组织
And the prosecution is trying to paint this organization
引申开来 也就是我方当事人
and, by extension, my client,
当作是极端分子和反执法者
as being extremist and anti-law enforcement.
而这个运动只是为了
All for the crime
肯定黑人生命的价值
of simply affirming the value of Black life.
好了 帕默先生
All right, Mr. Palmer.
你慷慨激昂的请求是不会被忽视的
Your impassioned entreaty has not fallen on deaf ears.
我同意
I agree.
我认为提及克拉底先生参与这一事项
I find that the mention of Mr. Craddick's involvement
与本案无关
in Black Lives Matter is irrelevant
且带有过分偏见
and unduly prejudicial,
我同意你们的动议
and I'm granting your motion.
不准再提及黑人人♥权♥运动的事
There are to be no references to Black Lives Matter
或者被告与此相关的事
or the defendant's association therewith.
清楚了吗
Is that clear?
清楚 法官大人
Yes, Your Honor.
太容易了 我为什么不太相信
That was too easy. Why don't I trust it?
因为你是杰森·布尔 超级聪明的愤青
Because you're Jason Bull, super smart cynic.
你也认识我老婆
You've been talking to my much better half.
法官大人
Your Honor, we have
我们还想提交第二项动议
a second motion for the court's consideration.
我请求剔除
I ask that we exclude
任何有关被告刑事毁坏罪
any reference to the defendant's prior conviction
前科的证据
for criminal mischief.
之前在"黑人人♥权♥运动"示♥威♥后
My client was one of over 200 people arrested
有些和该组织无关的人参与进来
after a Black Lives Matter demonstration became overrun
但他们只是为了抢掠破坏
with people not associated with his group,
这造成两百多人被逮捕
but who were there solely for purpose
而被告就在其中
of looting and vandalizing.
他付不起律师费 只能在监狱里呆了一晚上
He couldn't afford counsel, he spent a night in jail.
这些针对他的不实指控
For these spurious charges to be used against him...
似乎不太公平公正 法官大人
It seems unjust and unfair, your Honor.
奥森女士 你有回应吗
Ms.Olson, care to respond?
法官大人 帕默先生也清楚地知道
Your Honor, as Mr. Palmer is well aware,
如果他方当事人选择自己辩护
if his client chooses to take the stand in his own defense,
他可以对先前关系到他名誉的犯罪记录
he can be cross-examined about prior crimes
提出质证申请
that bear on his credibility.
武断的拒绝我为陪审团
To arbitrarily deny me the opportunity
分享这一判罪记录的机会似乎
to share this conviction with the jury seems...
你怎么说的
How did you put it?
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表