剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
这有什么出人意料的
That doesn't surprise me.
不 这才说到巧合部分
No, here's the coincidence part.
罗尼逃脱的那辆囚车里的摄像头
The cameras in the van Ronnie escaped from
早坏掉了 正等着维修
were out of service and waiting to be repaired.
案发时已经坏了七周
Had been for seven weeks.
如果我打算强♥奸♥某人
Well, that's the van I'd want
那会是我想要的囚车
if I was planning to rape someone.
那其他女囚的警告呢
What about the other inmates?
罗尼说在她开始化疗前
Ronnie said that a bunch of them had warned her
不少狱友告诉她要小心那些转运犯人的警卫
about the transport guards before she started her chemo.
没人愿意出头
Couldn't get anyone to talk.
她们都害怕遭报复 她们在坐牢
They're too scared of retaliation. They're prisoners;
每天都得和那些警卫打交道
They have to deal with these guards every day.
凶器呢 有凶器吗
What about a murder weapon? Is there a murder weapon?
据警卫称 罗尼偷了他的枪
The guard claims that Ronnie stole his gun.
她发誓没偷过 是警卫击毙了自己的搭档
She swears it didn't happen, that he shot his partner.
也许是误杀
Probably shot him by accident.
所以 没有
So, no.
没有凶器
There's no gun.
什么也没有
There's no nothing.
但我就不懂了
But I don't understand.
我提出离婚申请到现在已经一年了
It's been over a year since I filed for this divorce.
法庭也终于开放了
The courts are finally open again,
我们到底在不在庭审日程表上
so are we or are we not on the court calendar?
我们不在 玛丽莎 但这不是你个人的问题
We are not. Marissa, this isn't about you.
家事法庭积攒了很多待裁决案件
Family court is still backed up with cases
许多从疫情前搁置到了如今
they started before the pandemic,
此后 法庭便不再为今后的离婚审判
And going forward, they refuse to set hearing dates
设定听证日期
for any future divorce trials
即庭审前 控辩双方获取对方手中有关案件的信息 展示证据
除非诉讼双方都已完成证据开示义务
until both parties have completed their discovery obligations.
还有 也许是在你意料之中的
And I know this won't surprise you,
但格雷尚未完成他的公示义务
but Greg still hasn't completed his.
- 开玩笑吧 - 没有
- You are kidding. - Nope.
我今早又查实了一遍
I just checked again this morning.
他尚未提交餐馆的法务会计账本
He's yet to submit the forensic accounting, for the restaurant.
我也不懂 我们能不能
Okay, well, can't we just, I don't know,
明确表明我们压根不在意什么餐馆
stipulate that we don't care about the restaurant?
他要拿就拿去好了 我的股份也可以归他
That it's his. That he can have my share.
老实说 我根本也不在乎餐馆
Honestly, I don't care about the restaurant.
我只想痛痛快快把婚离了
I just want a divorce.
说是这样说 但你真的愿意吗
You say that but you don't mean it.
听清楚了 我不在乎什么餐馆
Listen carefully. I don't care about the restaurant.
但我在乎 你的名字也在上面 你有一半的股份
Well, I do. Your name's on it. You own half of it.
我们得拿下这一城 否则他会得寸进尺 觊觎你真正在乎的东西
And we need it so I can protect the things you do care about,
譬如你的合作社
like your co-op.
而不幸的是 格雷的名字也在上面
Which, unfortunately has Greg's name on it.
天呐 我真是个白♥痴♥
God, you just think I'm such an idiot,
允许他在租约上签了名字
adding his name to my lease.
还和他复婚
Marrying him a second time.
批判你不是我的职责 但我有义务
Not my job to judge, but it is my job to make sure
让你在这段婚姻里全身而退
you walk away from this marriage
尤其是要守住经济上的应得利益
as financially whole as possible.
早上好
Good morning.
- 早上好 - 你看起来像是打了败仗
- Morning. - You look defeated,
而我们还没开始呢
and we've yet to even begin.
在面对陪审团之前
You might want to do something about that
你或许得好好整顿整顿 抖擞精神
before we get you in front of the jury pool.
有这么明显吗
It's that obvious?
有眼睛的话
Only to people who can see.
有新收到什么好消息吗
So what's the latest and greatest?
丹尼 泰勒 有人捕捉到突破口了吗
Danny, Taylor, anyone having any luck?
暂时来讲 大家都是空手而来
No. Everyone's coming up empty.
我们目前掌握的只有罗尼对警卫的指控证词
All we have is Ronnie's word against the guard's,
但她还是个重罪犯
and she's a convicted felon.
我们要不先谈谈预先审查吧
So, hey, can we just talk voir dire, please?
不知道你的庭审策略
No, because without knowing your trial strategy,
我怎么可能知道你的理想陪审员
it's impossible for me to know what kind of jurors you'd want.
特朗科 你是有庭审策略的吧
Chunk, you do have a trial strategy?
问题是 我一直在等确凿的实据
The thing is, I keep waiting for evidence.
你相信她是清白无辜的吗
You believe she's innocent?
- 相信 - 为何
- I do. - Why?
因为于她策划逃跑毫无意义
Because for her, plotting an escape makes no sense.
她只剩六个月的刑期了
The girl's got six months left on her sentence.
她已足足捱过了七年啊
She's already served seven years,
既已如此 又何必逃狱呢
and-and why escape?
再过二十六周她就刑满释放了
Why risk adding to her time behind bars
为何要冒增加刑期的风险呢
when in 26 weeks she'll be out of there?
她不会这么傻 她逃跑唯一的解释是
No, the only reason she ran from that van
她不得不这么做
is because she had to.
感谢您 律师先生
Thank you, Counselor.
很有感染力 很像是你庭审策略的序幕
That sounds like the beginning of a trial strategy to me.
罗尼根本不可能策划逃跑
It's simply not rational for Ronnie
这单纯地不符合逻辑
to have plotted an escape, not rational.
完全不符合她的切身利益
Not in her own self-interest.
现在我们需要和你具同样的切入视角的陪审员
Now, we need jurors who are gonna look at this the same way you do.
他们要逻辑清晰
Level-headed people who
能得出同样明智的结论
will come to the same sensible conclusion.
他们要足够理性
Rational people who believe that other people
相信其他个体也有能力做出理性决策
make decisions rationally, too.
另一个重点是
And just as importantly,
我们要排除陪审员中主观性太强的个体
we need to eliminate impulsive people.
就是那些武断下定论
People who make decisions on the fly
坚信其他人的想法
and probably believe everyone else thinks
总和自己一致的人
the same way they do.
二十六号♥陪审员
Juror 26,
假设您作为一名游戏节目的参赛者
let's pretend that you are a contestant on a game show,
幸运地赢得了五十万美金
and good news, you've just won $500,000.
现在 您即将作答一道新题
But now it's time for the next question,
它的正答赏金是一千万美元
and that question is worth $10 million.
请问 您愿意为之放手一搏吗
So what I want to know is, do you go for it?
记住 如果答错了 您会失去一切
And bear in mind, if you get it wrong, you lose everything,
包括你刚刚赢得的那五十万
including that half mil that you just won.
我当然选择保住目前有的钱
I'm pretty sure I'd take the money.
放弃作答新题目
Pass on the question.
我不会想冒这个险的
There's just no way I'd risk losing all that.
那可是五十万美元呢
I mean, half a million dollars?
够我偿清房♥贷和孩子们的大学基金了
I could pay off my house, my kid's college fund.
我们接受这位陪审员 法官大人
This juror is acceptable, Your Honor.
十八号♥陪审员 假设您赢得了五十万美金
Juror 18, you've won your half a million dollars,
准备心满意足地启程回家
you're going home a happy man.
- 满载而归 - 突然
- I am. - So,
我找到您说 "听着
I come to you and I say, "Listen,
您可以今天就拿着那五十万美元走掉
you can walk away with your half a mil today,
也可以选择接受我和我虚构的游戏节目的分期付款
or if you let me and my imaginary game show
在您的余生中 我们将每月支付给您一万美元
pay you in installments, we'll give you $10,000 a month
无论年限 知道您生命的尽头"
for the rest of your life no matter how long you live."
类似于每个月您会得到一笔丰厚的薪水
I mean, that's a really good salary.
区别在于您完全不需要去上班
Except you don't have to show up for work to get it.
- 很有诱惑力 - 相当于一年十二万美金
- It's pretty tempting. - That's $120,000 a year.
只要您活过五年 就比今天
You live five years, well, you've already made a profit
您一次性拿着那五十万离开
based around what you would have made
更多了
if you had just taken your half mil and walked away today.
我懂了
I hear you.
若您多活五十年 您就总共能带走
You live 50 years, and you're walking away
六百万美元的奖金
with six million dollars.
您再也不需要为下一份谋生糊口的薪水
And you've never had to worry a day in your life
从何而来而发愁了
where your next paycheck was coming from.
话是这么说 但如果一个月只挣一万
Yeah, but you can't buy a Ferrari
我还怎么买♥♥法拉利呢
if all you're making is ten grand a month, right?
- 的确 - 甚至没办法在洛杉矶
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表