剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
I don't know the woman's name off the top of my head.
有个女人 我不知道她的名字
She works for the IRS.
她在国税局工作
She's on the jury. I think she's the foreperson.
她是我们案子的陪审员 我觉得她是陪审团主席
I need you to see if you can get her phone number.
你能不能帮我找到她的电♥话♥号♥码
I need to talk to her.
我得和她谈谈
Good morning, early bird.
早上好 早鸟先生
Is it just you, or are you expecting someone?
你一个人 还是有客呢
I am expecting someone, actually.
有客
A woman. Uh, we've never met,
一位女士 我们还没见过面
so if someone comes in asking for Jason,
所以如果有人进来找杰森的的话
could you send her my way?
你能告诉她我在这吗
Sure thing.
没问题
Excuse me.
不好意思
You wouldn't happen to be Jason, would you?
你不会就是杰森吧
Oh, I'm sorry. I must...
抱歉 我应该是...
must have made a mistake.
应该是认错人了
No. I'm sorry, I'm-I'm Jason.
不是 我是杰森
Uh, thank you for coming. I know it's early.
谢谢你来了 大清早的
I know you have to get to the convention center for the trial.
我知道你要赶去会展中心参加庭审
Did you say "Trial"?
你是说庭审吗
So, wait, this isn't about IRS business?
等下 我以为你找我是国税局的事情
That's what you indicated on the phone.
你在电♥话♥上不是这个意思吗
No. I lied.
我撒了谎
It's about the trial.
我是因为庭审的事找你的
Well, then, I can't talk to you.
那我无可奉告
What are you? A reporter?
你是什么人 记者吗
'Cause I'm on the jury.
我是陪审团的人
I'm the foreperson. I'm not allowed to discuss...
我是首席陪审员 我不能透露...
I promise, you're gonna go to the convention center,
相信我 等你到了会议中心
and the judge is gonna announce that the trial is over.
法官就会宣判审判已经结束了
The parties settled. It all happened
尘埃落定了
late last night. I was on the defense team.
昨天夜里决定的 我是辩方的人
In fact, I'm the fellow
其实是我
who urged the attorneys to seat you on the jury.
让他们把你加进陪审团的
Okay.
好吧
So, then,
那么
why did you call me?
你找我有什么事吗
What do you want?
你想干嘛
I would love to know...
我想知道...
which way were you leaning?
你偏向哪方呢
What was your sense?
你的感觉是什么
Well, I only heard half the case.
这个案子我只听了半截
No, of course. And I just thought
是的 我认为
what happened to those people was wrong.
那些人不该遭受这些事
I honestly can't think of anything
我完全无法想象
that would have been said that would have changed my mind.
有什么说辞能改变我的看法
You look upset.
你好像不太满意
No, I'm...
不是...
I just...
我只是...
I'm usually pretty right about everything,
无论什么事 我一般都不会出错
but lately I've been on this rampage of wrong.
但最近我仿佛陷入了错误的沼泽
Everything. All of it.
所有事情 大小琐事
Well, God, everyone's wrong once in a while.
大家都会犯错的
Isn't that one of the questions I had to answer in court?
我在法庭上不就回答了这个问题吗
I think I'm having trouble with the idea that nothing is forever.
我觉得我现在不能接受 "没有什么是永恒的"
That things change.
所有事情都在改变
The way we do things. The way we live.
我们处事和生活的方式
This thing I thought I was gonna do, for the rest of my life.
我以为我会为之奋斗一辈子的事
I think it might be over.
好像要结束了
I think maybe I'm extinct.
我觉得我好像要从世界上消失了
No.
不
That can't be.
不会的
Do you have family?
你有家人吗
People you live with?
和你一起居住的人们
People you count on?
你依赖或者
People who count on you?
依赖你的人
Then you endure.
那么你还活着
Then you are not extinct.
你还存在
I don't think it's as simple as that.
我不觉得有这么简单
It's absolutely that simple.
就是这么简单
It has to be.
必须这么简单
Because I love you.
因为我爱你
And I need you to get well.
我想要你好起来
I need you to wake up.
我想要你醒过来
Excuse me?
你说什么
I said I love you,
我说我爱你
and I need you to get well.
并且我需要你好起来
I don't know if you can hear me,
我不知道你能不能听到我说话
but if you would just...
但如果你能...
open your eyes.
睁开眼睛
You're awake.
你醒了
Oh, my God.
天哪
Say something.
说两句话吧
Damn, I'm hungry.
我好饿
Benny!
本尼
He opened his eyes! He's up! Get in here!
他睁眼了 他醒了 快进来
And turn off that stupid oldies station.
还有把那个老歌♥电台给我关了
There he is.
看看他
Missed you, pal.
我想你了 兄弟
Your fever broke last night,
你昨晚上发烧了
but you just kept laying there.
但你也就一直躺着
Doctor came by and swabbed your nose this morning.
医生今早来给你做了鼻拭子
Said you were clean, but...
说你没感染 但是...
It's almost like you had something to do.
感觉你好像有什么事要去做
Something to finish.
某件未完成的事情
You know, like you get at work sometimes.
就像工作中时不时发生的一样
I was sick?
我生病了吗
I've never seen anyone so sick.
病得不能再病了
You came in from soothing Astrid on the balcony,
你在阳台上安顿好阿思翠就进屋了
said that you got a couple of e-mails,
说你还有几封邮件要处理
and you went to the bathroom and you-you never came out.
然后去了卫生间 就再也没出来了
I found you there on the floor. I called Benny.
我发现你的时候 你倒在地上 我打给本尼
The two of us carried you into bed.
我们俩把你抬上♥床♥
And that was... five days ago? Mmhmm.
那是... 五天前了吧 对的
Five days. What did I miss?
五天 我都错过了什么
Well, courts are finally starting to open up this week.
这周法♥院♥终于开门了
They want us to pick up on that case we were doing
他们让我们接着处理
when everything shut down.
封城之前的那个案子
So, what's that gonna be like back in court?
那现在法♥院♥里是什么情况
With the virus and all.
受病毒之类的影响大吗
Uh, exactly what you'd expect.
其实没什么大的变化
They gave me a tour yesterday.
法♥院♥的人昨天带我参观了
They have us sitting exactly where we've always been sitting.
我们还是坐在原来的位置
Jurors are spread out.
陪审团现在分开坐
Some in the box, some in front of it.
有些坐在箱子里 有些坐在那前面
Oh, so, wait a second.
等等 所以说
They're gonna be in the courtroom with us?
他们和我们都会在法庭里吗
We can see them?
我们能看见他们
Uh, yeah. I mean, you know, they'll have masks on,
对的 虽然戴着口罩
but of course. We can see them.
但我们可以看见他们
Somebody knows you're up.
小家伙知道你醒了
She's probably hungry, too.
她可能也饿了
How can I be sure
# 我怎么能知道 #
In a world that's constantly changing?
# 在这个不断变化的世界 #
How can I be sure
# 我怎么能知道 #
Where I stand with you?
# 我和你身在何处 #
Whenever I
# 每当我 #
Whenever I am away from you
# 每当我离你远去 #
I wanna die
# 我都想结束自己的生命 #
'Cause you know I wanna stay with you
# 因为我想和你在一起 #
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表