剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
- He and two others. - Okay.
我们知道您让金溪医生
So we know that you told Dr. Kinsey
先去给莱恩·瓦金斯做手术
to operate on Ryan Watkins first.
她真正选择治疗的病人
Now, that person she actually chose to treat,
她是和莱恩一起来的吗
did she come in with Ryan?
是的
Yes.
那第三位病人呢
And what about the third?
我们从没听说过她的情况呢
Did we ever hear about what happened to the third?
我把她送入手术室立即手术了
I took her up to the OR for immediate surgery.
我知道了
I see.
她的伤势如何
And-and what was the extent of her injuries?
她肩部中弹
She had been shot in the shoulder.
您认为她的伤势
And would you say that her injuries were
比莱恩·瓦金斯的腹部枪伤
more urgent than the abdominal gunshot wound
更加危急吗
suffered by Ryan Watkins?
她比金溪医生治疗的血气胸更加危急吗
Or the hemopneumothorax that Dr. Kinsey treated?
帕克医生
Dr. Park?
您必须回答这个问题
I need you to answer the question.
不 她的伤势
No. I would not say her injuries
不比你刚问我的两个病人
were more urgent than those sustained
更加危急
by the two patients you asked me about.
那就奇怪了
That's odd.
如果她的伤势不是更加严重
So if her injuries were less than severe,
为什么您先去治疗她
why did you decide to operate on her first?
帕克医生 您是否认识这位病人
Dr. Park, did you know the patient that you worked on?
是的
Yes.
私下吗
Personally?
是的
Yes.
她是波提斯护士的二十岁女儿
She's Nurse Bautista's 20-year-old daughter.
我的教女
My goddaughter.
所以您先救治她
So is that why you treated her first?
如果您不认识她
If you had not known that patient,
如果这层关系没有影响您
if you had not let this affect you,
您会把谁推入手术室
who would you have taken up to that operating room?
莱恩·瓦金斯
Ryan Watkins.
所以
So if there was
如果当晚存在判断失误
an error in judgment that night,
也不是金溪医生的失误
it was not Dr. Kinsey's,
对吗
was it?
不是她的失误
No. It was not.
我说了他是合适的人选
I told you he was the right man for the job.
你能先消停下吗
Can you stop all that racket?
我正高兴着呢
Some of us are in the midst of our own private euphorias
就被你这敲锤声给毁了
and you're ruining it with the sound of all this manual labor.
诶哟哟
Well, well, well.
这不是克莱伦斯·丹诺吗
If it isn't Clarence Darrow.
被誉为美国历史上最伟大的辩护律师
这不是克莱伦斯·丹诺吗
If it isn't Clarence Darrow.
被誉为美国历史上最伟大的辩护律师
嘿 再次祝贺你
Hey. Congratulations again.
你今天主宰全场
You killed it today.
是啊
I did.
是啊
Yeah.
晚上这么冷 你来这干什么
What brings you out on this cold and wintery night?
睡不着
Couldn't sleep.
我一闭眼就能看见
I'd close my eyes and I'd keep seeing
陪审团上交审判结果
the jury handing down that verdict.
布尔的脸上
That look of satisfaction
满是愉悦和骄傲
and pride on Bull's face.
金溪医生的感激
The gratitude on Dr. Kinsey's.
我已经是个成年人了
I'm a grown man and it is embarrassing to be this much
这么爱你的工作会不会太丢人了
in love with what you do for a living, you know?
我出门走了走
Anyway, I, uh, I got out, took a walk.
想要清空脑袋
Tried to clear my head.
过了桥后我突然意识到
Walked across the bridge when suddenly I realized,
我可能会死于冻疮
I might die of frostbite
并且非常需要上厕所
and I'm in desperate need of a clean bathroom.
提我的名字 你能有个好坑位
Mention my name, you get a good seat.
我已经提了
I already did.
那天晚上在布尔的车里
You know, the other night in Bull's SUV?
我都想辞职了
I was ready to quit.
我猜也是
Mm. I figured.
这么多年 我都想辞职
I've been ready to quit about a half a dozen times
好多次了
over the years.
真的吗
Really?
为什么不呢
What stopped you?
我不知道
I don't know.
当我一只脚踏出去的时候
I get one foot out the door,
我就意识到
and then I realize he was mostly right
基本上他说的都是对的
about whatever it was he was saying or talking about.
而且 我觉得我们使彼此更聪明
Plus, I think we make each other smarter.
更优秀
Better.
他真的真的很聪明 特朗科
He's a really, really smart dude, Chunk.
如果他觉得你不聪明
And I don't think he would want you around
他也不会让你来
if he didn't think you were a smart dude, too.
再次祝贺你 特朗科
Congratulations again, Chunk.
现在 你不介意的话
Now, if you'll excuse me,
我要结束我的内部装饰
I got to finish my interior decorating
然后回家睡觉了
so I can go home and get some sleep.
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表