剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
但显然 你们的财务部门并不忙
But apparently your accounting department wasn't too busy
因为他们给红斑狼疮项目提供了财务预测
to generate a financial forecast for the lupus group.
我是说
I mean, hell,
去年每个月 财务部门
they generated a financial forecast
都会为每一个项目出具财务预测
for them every single month last year.
他们也为多发性硬化症以及
And they weren't too backed up for multiple sclerosis
克罗恩氏病提供了足够的支持
or Crohn's disease, for that matter.
根据你们上交政♥府♥的文件
According to the documents you surrendered to the government,
项目组每个月都会得到财务报告
they all got a monthly financial report.
所以我合理怀疑
So a skeptic would think that
也许你确实为帕金森症项目跑过数据
maybe you did run the numbers for Parkinson's
但处于一些原因
and for some reason
决定今天在此不分享出来
decided not to share them here with us today.
有没有可能是这样呢 兰瑟教授
Any chance that might be the case, Dr. Latham?
不是的
No chance at all.
真的吗 也许你计算了数据
Really? You don't think that maybe you ran the numbers
发现卖♥♥帕金森的治疗方法
and discovered that selling treatments
比卖♥♥给人们一次性治愈方法
for Parkinson's disease was far more profitable
更有利可图
than selling people a one-time cure?
我在问你问题 兰瑟教授
I'm asking you a question, Dr. Latham.
反对 律师在死缠烂打
Objection! Counsel is badgering.
我成年后一直从事医学研究
I've spent my entire adult life doing medical research.
我永远不会阻挡病人获得治疗
I'd never stand in the way of a cure!
但你知道谁会吗
But you know who would?
你的委托人 普鲁特博士
Your client Dr. Pruitt.
事实上 有件事你可能感兴趣
In fact, it might interest you to know that the night he stole
他从我们实验室偷走冷藏瓶那晚
the refrigerated vials from our lab,
没关冷冻库的门
he left the freezer open.
冷冻库开了整晚 我们丢失了上百件样品
It was open all night. We lost hundreds of samples,
其他团队针对其他疾病
hundreds of thousands of dollars' worth of research
价值几十万美金的研究全被破坏了
in other treatments and cures destroyed.
反对 法官大人 这是我方第一次
Objection, Your Honor. This is the first time
- 听说这件事 - 普鲁特博士让我们倒♥退♥了好多年
- I'm hearing about this. - Dr. Pruitt set us back years.
- 他故意破坏研究 - 这一指控
- He deliberately sabotaged us. - No foundation has been laid
- 没有任何依据 - 你就为这样的人工作
- for this accusation. - That's who you're defending!
证人不能坐在这指责我的当事人
The witness can't just sit here and accuse my client
- 他想做任何事... - 他不惜一切代价
- of anything he wants... - A man doing everything he can
让一家伟大又传奇的...
to put a great and storied...
- 秩序 肃静 - ...制药公♥司♥
- Order! Order in this courtroom! - ...pharmaceutical company
破产
out of business.
布尔博士 对天发誓
Dr. Bull, there is no way
我不可能没关冷冻库的门
on God's earth that I would leave that freezer door open.
我和生物样本打交道已经30年了
I've been dealing with biological samples for 30 years.
就像吃东西前要洗手一样
It's like washing your hands before you eat.
这是个习惯动作 我会不假思索地关上门
You just do it. You close the door without thinking.
肯定有监控 肯定录下来了
There's got to be video. There has got to be video.
我知道有 问题是
I-I'm sure there is. It's just a question
如何让他们交出监控
of getting them to surrender it,
并及时将其纳入证据
getting it entered into evidence in time.
及时做什么
In time for what?
及时改变他们的想法
In time to change their minds.
玛丽莎 我道歉 但是我突然想起来
Marissa, I apologize, but I suddenly realized,
我必须跑出来接儿子
I had to run out and pick up my son.
别担心 我们这一切都好
Don't worry about it. We are all good here.
整个系统就像什么都没发生过一样
The entire system is behaving
多亏了你
like nothing ever happened, thanks to you.
你这么说太好了
You're sweet to say that.
我四十五分钟后应该能回去
Oh, I should be back in about... 45 minutes,
我得带我儿子一起 如果可以的话
and if it's okay with you, I'll be bringing my son.
没事 你还回来做什么
No. Why are you even coming back?
办公室一切都好
We're all good here.
他们已经开庭到一半了
The boys are already halfway through court today,
你就去接你的小家伙回家吧
so just go get your little guy and go home.
不是吧
Oh, no.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我看到我儿子了
I just spotted my son,
但却没看到他父亲
but his father is nowhere to be seen.
看起来他留他的小女朋友和我儿子一起了
Looks like he left him with his new best friend Lolita.
谁
Who?
就是一个他上次在
Oh, just someone
未成年少女见面会碰到的人
he picked up at the last jailbait meet-and-greet.
先挂了
I have to go.
妈妈
Mom!
嘿 小家伙
Hey, little man.
还好吗 我好想你
You good? I missed you so.
妈咪工作了一整晚
Mommy had to work all night.
他也想你死了
Well, he missed you terribly, too.
他让我读了他所有的故事 就像你那样
He made me read all of his stories exactly the way you do.
如果我重音读错了
If I got the emphasis wrong,
或者我没把人物声音读准
or I didn't do the character voices just right,
我就得从头再读
I had to start again from the beginning.
马里西奥
Mauricio.
没关系 他知道自己喜欢什么 这没什么不对的
It's okay. He knows what he likes. Nothing wrong with that.
好吧 谢谢你给他读故事
Well, thank you for reading to him.
我没想到他会整晚都和你们在一起
I had no idea he was gonna be with you guys all night.
非常抱歉 希望他没搞什么破坏
I'm so sorry. I h-hope we didn't ruin anything.
你说笑了 他简直点亮了我的夜晚
Oh, are you kidding? He was the highlight of the evening for me.
他是我的朋友 我们很合拍
He's my bud. We're crazy about each other.
艾瑞克在附近吗
Erik around?
啊 没有 我今天还没见他
Uh, no, I haven't seen him today.
我们起的时候 他已经走了
He'd already gone by the time we got up.
你开玩笑呢 他就这样把马里西奥留给你了
You're kidding. He just left Mauricio with you?
对呀 我们很喜欢对方
Yeah. Well, we really like each other.
这可不是个明智的决定
Still, that just doesn't seem very smart.
我是说 把我孩子留给一个陌生人 无意冒犯
I mean, leaving my little boy with a stranger. No offense.
- 嗯... - 我是说 我几乎不认识你
- Uh... - I mean, I barely know you.
马里西奥几乎不认识你
Mauricio barely knows you.
914 555 0153
914-555-0153.
914 555 0153
914-555-0153.
这是什么
What's that?
是我的电♥话♥号♥码
It's my phone number.
她不是陌生人 妈咪 我有她的电♥话♥号♥码
She's not a stranger, Mommy. I know her phone number.
他让我帮他记住
He asked me to help him memorize it
这样他就可以给我打电♥话♥了
in case he ever wanted to call me.
他为什么会想给你打电♥话♥
Why would he want to do that?
行了 我付你钱吧
Okay, can I just pay you?
为什么
For what?
- 别 我不是... - 十分感谢你
- No, I don't... - Thank you so much.
走吧 我们走了
Come on, kiddo. We got to go.
你在生什么气 妈妈
What are you mad about, Mommy?
她很好 我喜欢她
She's really nice. I like her.
- 我没生气 - 你看起来很气
- I'm not mad. - You look mad.
我没有
I'm not mad.
普鲁特博士 你会不会将你的研究
Dr. Pruitt, would you ever intentionally
故意交给一个你认为
put your research in the hands of a foreign government
会对美国造成伤害的外国政♥府♥
you believed wished to do harm to the United States?
当然不会
Of course not.
你有没有故意破坏
Would you ever intentionally destroy the work
科学家同事的工作
of a fellow scientist?
没有
God, no.
我比任何人都清楚
I, more than almost anyone, understand how painstaking
收集和培养样本是多么费时费力
and time-consuming it is to collect and cultivate samples.
谁能故意地
Anyone who would
去破坏别人的努力
knowingly sabotage that kind of effort...
你是否记得你没关冷冻库的门
Do you remember leaving that freezer door open?
不记得
I do not.
那个设施里到处都是摄像头
And there are cameras all over that facility,
冷冻室的门上也有报♥警♥器
and there are alarms on those freezer doors.
我很难相信
I find it hard to believe
如果是开着的 并且开了很长时间
that if it was left open, it was for very long,
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表