剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
他就那样做了
He just did it.
最终成功救下了飞机上的所有乘客
And managed to save every passenger on that plane.
他是个英雄 对吧
A hero... right?
21号♥陪审员
Juror 21.
这里说你曾经是一个警官
It says here that you were a police officer.
你怎么想
How do you feel about that?
一个人收到了命令 但他选择违抗命令
The man was given an order and he defied it.
我觉得这事儿就该这样
Oh, I think everything worked out
完美地解决
the way it was supposed to.
他被人称为英雄
The man was declared a hero.
人们把这个故事改编成了电影
They made a movie out of it.
由汤姆·汉克斯扮演
He was played by Tom Hanks.
我觉得不能再完美了
I don't think it gets any better than that.
地面指挥呼叫汤姆船长
Ground control to Major Tom?
戴安娜·美瑞克
Diana Merrick.
前纽约市警♥察♥
Former NYPD.
在受工伤后
Took an early retirement
提前退休
after getting injured on the job.
怎么受伤的
Injured how?
嫌疑人在追捕过程中捅了她一刀
Suspect stabbed her during an arrest
她用一个灭火器把他放倒了
and then she apparently took him down with a fire extinguisher.
用灭火器砸了他
Hit him with it.
一个实干的女人
A woman of action.
是我们想要的女性
That's our kind of girl.
法官阁下 21号♥陪审员接受了辩护
Your Honor, juror 21 is acceptable to the defense.
干得漂亮 律师
Nice work, Counselor.
我们的团队合作很默契
We make a pretty good team.
我只是在按你说的做
Well, all I'm doing is following your lead.
就像我说的 我们的团队合作很默契
Like I said, we make a pretty good team.
来了
There he is.
骗钱的人来了 骗子
Oh, hustler, hustler.
成功存活医疗事故案的第一天
Survived your first day on the medical malpractice beat?
对面投降了 他们放弃了
Other side threw in the towel. Gave up.
他们提出付钱私了
Offered to pay us money to go away.
你现在深陷麻烦了
You are knee-deep now.
继续胡说
Keep shoveling.
布尔知道你在这吗
Bull know you're here?
不 那又怎么样
Nah, but so what?
事实上 我是想来告诉你我感觉不错
Actually, I came by to tell you I think I'm good.
给我讲讲明天
So tell me about tomorrow.
开场陈词
Opening statements.
控方打算说我的客户做了一个错误的
Plaintiffs are gonna say that my client made a bad decision
她无权做出的选择
she had no right to make,
我要告诉他们
and I'm gonna tell them about a woman
一个处在风暴中心的女人
who found herself in the middle of a perfect storm,
做出了她能做的最好选择
made the best choices she could,
拯救了五条生命
and saved five lives.
- 第一个证人是谁 - 帕克医生
- First witness? - Dr. Park.
他要作证他让她
Now, he's gonna testify that he told her to operate
先给原告做手术
on the plaintiff first.
我则要暗示
I'm gonna try to imply
他才是不负责任的人
that it was actually he who was derelict,
因为他没有考虑清楚
since he clearly didn't consider thoroughly
另一个在外伤室的病人的情况
the conditions of the other patients in the trauma bay.
听上去不错
Sounds smart.
谢谢
Why, thank you, sir.
我要走了
I'm gonna go.
小心撞边碰球
Just beware of the bank shot.
又来
Come again?
- 该死 - 不 不
- Damn. - No, no.
撞边碰球
The bank shot.
你以为你知道控方
So you think you know why the plaintiff
传唤某位证人的原因 你可能是对的
is calling a witness, and y-you may be right.
但很多时候
But a lot of the time, the other side
对面会以一个完全不同的目的传唤证人
will call a witness with a whole other purpose entirely.
证人说的所有东西
The witness will say everything
都是你预料到的 但是
you expect him to say, but then,
在最后关头 嘣
just at the last minute, boom,
他会完全换一个角度陈述
he'll throw a whole new fact pattern out there.
撞边碰球
Bank shot.
- 所以我该怎么做 - 两件事
- So what do I do? - Two things.
第一 尽力做到最好
One, do your best.
第二 停止说你感觉挺好
Two, stop saying you're good.
直到这个案件结束 你都不应该放松
You shouldn't be good until this is all over.
然后 除非你赢了
And then, only if you've won.
否则最好保持谨慎 特朗科
Stay scared, Chunk.
撞板球总是出乎意料
Bank shots can come out of nowhere.
让我们谈谈枪击案当晚
Let's talk about the evening of the shooting.
你接到电♥话♥后多久
How soon after you got the call
让人联♥系♥金溪医生
did you have someone reach out to Dr. Kinsey
叫她回医院
and ask her to return to the hospital?
我想是几分钟之内
I believe it was within minutes.
她到了以后 你有没有告诉金溪医生
And when she arrived, did you tell Dr. Kinsey to take
一旦有可用的手术室
Mr. Watkins up to the OR for surgery
就尽快送瓦金斯先生做手术
as soon as a room became available?
- 我说了 - 然后即使
- I did. - And even though
她收到你 也就是她的上级的指示
she received that directive from you, her superior,
金溪医生也没有那样做 是吗
that's not what Dr. Kinsey did, is it?
她很重要
他非常看重她的意见和技术
金溪医生也没有那样做 是吗
that's not what Dr. Kinsey did, is it?
她很重要
他非常看重她的意见和技术
- 是的 - 刚才 你提到
- No. - Now, you mentioned
金溪医生决定使用
that Dr. Kinsey decided to deploy
REBOA
a REBOA.
她是否征求过你的意见 你会支持这个决定吗
Had you been consulted, would you have approved of this decision?
不 我不会
No, I would not.
我27年来从未使用过REBOA
In my 27 years, I've actually never used a REBOA.
目前就我所知 主流医学界
As far as I know, the mainstream medical community
关于何时 何处 甚至是否应该使用REBOA
has still not reached a decision as to when, where or even if
还未达成一致
the REBOA should be used.
它伴随一系列并发症
It comes with a slew of complications
以及高死亡率
and high mortality rates.
使用REBOA导致莱恩·瓦金斯死亡
Are you surprised the use of the REBOA resulted in
是否让你惊讶
Ryan Watkins' death?
- 不 - 对这位证人
- No. - No further questions
我没有问题了 法官大人
for this witness, Your Honor.
我不是个医生 可是我感觉我们快血尽人亡了
I'm not a doctor, but I sense we're bleeding out here.
在我开始询问之前
Before I begin my questioning,
我想谢谢你 帕克医生
I'd just like to thank you, Dr. Park,
为了你和仁慈医院全体成员
you and the entire Mercy Hospital team,
在那个可怕的夜晚辛苦付出的一切
for all of your hard work during that awful night.
谢谢你
Thank you.
刚才 你做证在接到大规模射击的
Now, you testified that mere minutes after receiving
电♥话♥后仅仅几分钟
the call about the mass shooting,
你让人给金溪医生打电♥话♥
you directed someone to call Dr. Kinsey
问她是否能回来工作
and see if she'd be able to come back to work.
- 是的 - 即使她刚结束
- Yes. - Even though she just finished
一个12小时的值班
a 12-hour shift.
是的
Yes.
你一定对她评价很高
You must hold her in pretty high regard,
不是吗
wouldn't you say?
我想是的
I suppose so.
事实上 是你雇用的她 不是吗
In fact, you hired her, didn't you?
是的 我是同意她入职的
I was among the people on the committee
委员会成员之一
that weighed in on her hiring, yes.
也就是说在某种程度上可以认为
I think it stands to reason that at some point
你对金溪医生的决策相当信任
you had a high degree of faith in Dr. Kinsey's decision-making.
不是吗
Wouldn't you say?
这才是20岁的特朗科 帕默
And it's Chunk Palmer on the 20.
我在等你回答 帕克医生
I'm waiting for an answer, Dr. Park.
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表