剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
他们说我需要
They told me I would have to
卧床休息三到四周
rest in bed for three to four weeks,
那期间自然没法跳舞
which meant I couldn't dance.
当时是学年末
It was the end of the school year,
所有的表演都要开始了
when they have all the performances, and...
而我不能跳舞
I couldn't dance.
于是学校打来电♥话♥
So, of course the school calls
通知我转年不用再来上学了
and tells me I'm not invited back next year.
我心都碎了
It was heartbreaking.
我所奋斗过 梦想过的一切
Everything I had worked for, dreamed for,
都被夺走了
all of it was being taken away.
那你怎么办了
So what'd you do?
我向罗杰求助
I went to Roger for help.
但他说他爱莫能助
But he said his hands were tied.
学校不是他的 他也无能为力
The school wasn't his, there wasn't anything he could do.
于是我收拾东西回了俄亥俄
So I packed my bags, went back to Ohio.
回到高中
Went back to high school.
我酗酒 吸毒
I drank a lot, drugged a lot.
在辛辛那提做女招待
Got a job as a hostess in Cincinnati
再没有过他的消息
and I never heard from him again.
但你回来了 回纽约了
But here you are, back in New York.
我回来了 回纽约了
But here I am... back in New York.
差不多一年前 我开始感觉不适
About a year ago I started having pain...
就在那部分
down there.
查出来发现是手术并发症
Turns out it was a complication from the procedure, um,
瘢痕组织
scar tissue.
即宫腔粘连
叫什么阿休曼综合症
Something called Asherman's syndrome.
即宫腔粘连
叫什么阿休曼综合症
Something called Asherman's syndrome.
治疗费用很高
It's very expensive to fix.
所以我就给医生打了电♥话♥ 他让我回纽约
So I called the doctor; He told me to come back to New York,
他要亲自看看情况 看能不能治好我的病
let him have a look at it, see if he could correct it.
我坐公车来到一家旅馆休息下来
I got on a bus, stayed at a hotel.
和医生预约了早晨看病
And the morning of my doctor's appointment,
我进了办公室
I go to the office.
在我正要填接待员给我的信息表格时
And I'm about to give the receptionist my name
我看到了什么东西
when I see something.
在她身后 我突然发现
Behind her, I suddenly realized
我能看到私人办公室的里面
that I can see into this private office space.
起初我觉得我是产生了幻觉
And at first I think I'm seeing things.
在她身后 透过那扇半开的门 我看到了罗杰
Beyond her through the open door, there's Roger.
他就坐在那里 看起来像一只不安的小狗
Just sitting there, looking like a nervous puppy
我就想了
and I'm thinking to myself,
他在女性医疗诊所里做什么
what's he doing at a women's health practice?
我看完病后 就到马路对面等他出来
And after my appointment, I waited across the street
这样就能看得更清楚一点
for him to leave so I could get a better look
然后我看到他和她一起出来了
and I saw he was with her.
抱歉 他和谁一起出来了
I'm sorry. He was with who?
艾米丽 那个自杀的女孩
Emily. The girl who killed herself.
所以你是嫉妒了吗 是这么回事吗
So were you jealous? Is that what this was all about?
不 我很愤怒
No, I was enraged.
因为我很清楚他为什么要带她来
I knew exactly why he brought her there.
她脸上写满了羞愧 我看得出
I could see the shame written all over her face.
历史重演了
It was history repeating itself.
我意识到我们身处一个怪圈里
I realized we were in a cycle.
我们都被他利用了 和我们结束了以后
He used us both, he was done with us both,
他就这么收拾烂摊子
and this is how he cleaned up his mess.
所以在回俄亥俄州的公车上
So, on the bus back to Ohio,
我做了件我这四年都没有做过的事
I did something I hadn't done in four years.
我上网找到他
I looked him up online.
我以前从未想过 我们分手后
I never wanted to know if he had replaced me
他有没有另谋新欢 但是
with someone else, but...
突然间我变得很在意
suddenly I was obsessed.
后来发现我只是其中之一
And it turns out I was only one girl.
他还在和至少四个女孩在交往
It was at least four other girls,
都是一个套路 我们都和他在一起半年到一年
all the same pattern, all with him for six months to a year.
然后那些他赞助的女孩
And then the girls, the ones he would sponsor,
会突然辍学
would suddenly drop out of school,
从此杳无音讯 变成了
never to be heard of again, just...
又一个想在纽约打拼事业 但没能成功的女孩
another girl who tried to make it in New York and couldn't.
又一个失去年轻优势的天真姑娘
Another sweet young thing who hit her "sell by" date.
然后我就读到
Then I, um, read that
艾米丽自杀的消息
Emily killed herself.
我知道他会去参加葬礼的
And I knew he would go to the funeral.
我们是地方检察官和霍普金斯法官
It's the district attorney and Judge Hopkins.
方便进来吗
May we come in?
那我们这样做 霍莉
So, here we go, Holly.
等会儿他们提问的时候 你知道该怎么说吧
When they ask the question, you know what you have to answer.
我完全有罪
I'm guilty as hell.
而且完全自豪
And proud of it.
庭审专家 第五季第十三集
这是瑞秋·卡特
This is Rachel Carter.
她比霍莉大两岁
She is two years older than Holly,
但和霍莉有着相似的经历
but she pretty much had the same experience.
他们的奖学金都是
Here on scholarships
由内瓦赞助的
sponsored by Navarre.
开始了一段两厢情愿的恋情 尽管
Began a consensual affair, though it was
从法律角度来看是违法的
technically illegal in the eyes of the law
因为她们都才只有16岁
because she was just 16.
- 他让她怀孕了吗 - 是的
- He get her pregnant? - Certainly did.
瑞秋说他不喜欢用安全套
Rachel explained he wasn't a fan of protection,
他还坚称避孕药是毒药
and he was adamant that the pill was poison.
他也太自私了
How incredibly selfless of him.
极品
What a guy.
她愿意和我们聊聊吗
Is she willing to talk to us?
她还知道其他
And does she know any other girls
与他有关系的女孩吗
he was involved with?
她愿意 她知道
Yes and yes.
玛丽莎说你想见我们
Marissa said you wanted to see us?
是的 你们好
Yeah. Hey, guys.
我可能想到了一个辩护方向
I think I may have come up with a defense.
在认为他人有即时危机时 为他人采取防卫手段
防卫他人
Defense of others.
在认为他人有即时危机时 为他人采取防卫手段
防卫他人
Defense of others.
好哦
Okay.
我真不知道它在这案子里怎么用
I can't, for the life of me, see how that applies here.
我也这么想
Uh, I second that.
还有其他女孩子
Well, there were other girls.
我们让她们都上庭
We march them through the courtroom
一个一个讲述她们的经历
and we let them tell their stories.
她是为了她们所有人犯罪
She did it for all of them.
为了他人防卫
In defense of others.
拜托 布尔 你知道
Oh, come on, Bull. You know that's not
那不是那个意思
what defense of others means.
她们没有面对什么危机
We have no one to defend here.
而另一方的受害者已经死了 躺在棺材里
And that other victim was dead, lying in a coffin.
对啊 而且你说的其他女孩
Yeah, and the other girls that you're speaking about,
都已经和那个人没有任何瓜葛了
they were presumably no longer involved with him.
她们不需要任何防卫
There was no need to defend them.
就这你们还敢自称律师吗
Ha. You call yourselves lawyers.
法官和法庭存在的意义就在于
The reason there are judges, the reason there are courts,
法律的有效性
is because the law, to be effective,
依赖于它的适用性
must be a living thing.
每个案件都有自己的特点
Each case is its own creature.
这就是为什么
And that is why
法条需要阐述
it has to be interpreted,
而不是简单的参考引用
not simply referenced and then applied.
现在 我要提交一份动议
Now, I want to file a motion in limine
请求法官允许
and ask that judge for permission
其他女孩出庭作证
to put those other girls on the stand.
法官大人 就公诉霍莉·凯瑞甘一案
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表