剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
我想这个人会是德萨·哈森法官
Now, I'm thinking Judge Tessa Hudson.
公♥司♥有很多案子都是她审的
We've stood before her many times, and...
我碰巧知道她在轮换名单上
I happen to know she's up in the rotation.
德萨·哈森法官
Judge Tessa Hudson.
早上好
Good morning.
哈森法官
早上好
Good morning.
哈森法官
希望大家都明白 新冠病毒出现后
Just so everybody understands how the COVID of it all
哈森法官
希望大家都明白 新冠病毒出现后
Just so everybody understands how the COVID of it all
法庭要采取的措施
works in my courtroom,
我会一直在玻璃窗后面
I am behind plexiglass and I am socially distanced
并且和各位保持社交距离 所以各位不必
from everyone, so please don't let the fact that I am
因为我没有配戴口罩而担心
not wearing a mask cause you any concern.
证人也会同样坐在玻璃窗的后面
Witnesses are also seated behind plexiglass
保持安全距离
and are socially distanced.
因为有必要让陪审员
We feel it's important for the jurors
看到他们的容貌
to see their entire faces.
陪审团虽然坐在玻璃窗后
Jurors are behind plexiglass and are required
但也需要佩戴口罩
to wear masks because even though
因为尽管他们会保持一定距离
they are socially distanced,
但是他们是团体聚集
they are in a congregant group.
我们会尽全力保证
And we are determined to keep them as safe
他们的安全
as is humanly possible.
至于被告代表和原告
As for the defense and plaintiff tables,
你们是否佩戴口罩
whether or not you wear a mask is
完全取决于你和你们的代理人
totally up to you and your clients.
你们之间离得足够远 所以不存在
You are far enough away that proximity should
距离问题
not pose an issue.
对你们唯一的要求是
The only other rule for you is
除了当事人和他的代理律师外
no more than two people at the table...
同张桌子不能坐第三个人
Presumably the principal attorney and the client.
好了 看看我们能不能
All right, let's see if we can come to some kind
就庭审日期达成共识
of consensus on a trial date.
如果可以的话
If it pleases the court,
法官大人 我的日程
Your Honor, my schedule is
这周排得很紧
pretty tight this week.
我请求法庭允许周四选陪审团
I'd ask the court's indulgence that I be able to impanel
并于周五开始庭审
on Thursday and begin the trial on Friday.
好吧
All right.
我想原告不会反对吧
There's no objection from the plaintiff, I assume?
实际上 我们希望早些开庭
Well, actually, we'd prefer to start earlier in the week.
说明白点 律师先生 你这周五没空吗
Speak plainly, Counsel. Are you not available on Friday?
- 我有 但是 - 好 那就周五
- I am, but... - Okay, Friday it is.
非常好 现在 被告方是否要提出
Splendid. Now, does the defense wish to be heard
中止诉讼的动议
on the motion to sever?
法官大人
Your Honor...
很明显 我的当事人与其他两个被告
obviously my client's defense is in direct conflict
也就是仓库主人和市政♥府♥
with the other two defendants...
是有直接冲突的
The building owner and the city.
一个是我的当事人 她穷困潦倒
One is basically an impoverished individual with
对大楼的情况没有直接责任
no direct responsibility for the condition of the building,
而其他两位则是
whereas the other two are substantial entities
拥有丰富资源的实体
with access to abundant resources.
如果同时举♥行♥这三场审讯
Holding all three trials together
绝对会造成不适当的偏见
would absolutely pose undue prejudice.
我同意你的说法 帕默先生
I would agree with you, Mr. Palmer.
批准中止动议
The motion to sever is allowed.
那么
Very well then.
我们接下来要做的
Our next order of business...
不好意思
Uh... excuse me?
沃特斯太太 你要去哪里
Ms. Waters, where are you going?
这是你的审讯
This is your trial.
我们是因为你才来到这里的
We're all here because of you.
很抱歉 哈森法官
I'm sorry, Judge Hudson.
请您继续 不用在意我
Uh, please feel free to continue.
我要去打个电♥话♥
I have to make a phone call.
好 我再复述一遍
Okay run this by me again.
你想要在庭审开始一天后
You want to change counsel
- 换代理律师 - 没错
- one day in? - I do.
- 而你是 - 我正在请求
- And you want? - I am seeking
法庭允许我出庭
the court's permission to file an appearance.
大家都知道
As you well know,
我受雇于杰森·布尔博士的
I'm employed by Dr. Jason Bull
庭审分♥析♥公♥司♥
of the Trial Analysis Corporation,
代表被告方的
and so is Mr. Palmer,
帕默先生也是
who is representing the defendant.
这么温馨吗
Isn't this cozy?
一点点 也许吧
A little, perhaps, yes,
但是我想声明的是
but I just want to state for the record
我和帕默先生的客户没有任何联♥系♥
that I've had no contact with Mr. Palmer's client.
我还没有调查过她的案子
I've not done any work on her case.
实际上 在我答应
In fact, I didn't even know
作沃特斯太太的代表律师之前 我甚至都不知道
that anyone from my firm had ever even spoken
我们公♥司♥已经有人和被告方联♥系♥过了
to the defendant until after I agreed to represent Ms. Waters.
法官大人
Your Honor,
我们公♥司♥准备好了要避免
our firm is prepared to avoid any
所有和案件有关的利益冲突
and all conflicts of interest.
我们很愿意合理分配我们的资源和员工
We will happily divide up our resources and our staff,
如果有必要的话 办公室也可以分隔开
and if necessary, even the office space itself.
除此之外
In addition, pursuant
根据《纽约职业行为规则》
to the New York Rules of Professional Conduct,
第一章第七节 我已经告知我的当事人她的权利
Section 1.7, I have informed my client of her rights,
她已经签署了知情同意书
and she has signed a notice of informed consent.
我的委托人也签署了类似的文件
And my client has signed a similar document.
诺尔斯小姐
Miss Knowles,
你是否愿意选择
while you cannot select
谁来代理沃特斯女士
who represents Ms. Waters,
但是你有权选择一位没有潜在利益冲突的律师
you are entitled to a lawyer free of any potential conflict.
法官大人 我想让帕默先生做我的律师
Your Honor, I-I want Mr. Palmer to be my attorney.
我相信他
I trust him.
他能理解我
He gets me.
另外 他是免费为我辩护的
And plus, he's working for free.
沃特斯女士
Ms. Waters,
昨天 在法庭的动议听证时
what was wrong with the lawyer
陪在你身边的那位律师
who accompanied you in court yesterday
出什么问题了
at the motions hearing?
没什么 只是我想要最好的
Nothing. He's just not the best,
所以我选科隆先生
and Mr. Colon, in my opinion, is.
很机智
That was subtle.
好吧 既然大家意见一致
Well, if, uh, everybody's in agreement,
我就不做绊脚石了
I'm not gonna stand in your way.
动议通过
The motion is allowed.
为了让此事能行得通
In order for this to work,
至关重要的是
it's absolutely crucial
双方不能共享任何信息 玛丽莎
that there be no sharing of information. Marissa,
你得想一个办法 在双方的控制台之间设置防火墙
I need you to figure out a way to firewall the console
这样他们就只能看到自己的数据
so each team will only have access to their data.
我能办到
I can do that.
双方都有独♥立♥的密♥码♥
Each side'll have their own password,
我会让每个人都能
and I'll make it so everyone
从他们的笔记本电脑和平板上远程登录
can log in remotely from their laptops and tablets
这样就不会有人挤在战略室的显示器周围了
so no one's huddled around the monitors in the war room.
很好 本尼 鉴于你是一位
Great. Benny, since you are the...
经验较丰富的律师
more experienced attorney,
我就把自己分配给特朗科的小组了
I'm assigning myself to Chunk's team.
好啊 那么玛丽莎和丹尼归我
Fine. I'll take Marissa and Danny then.
抱歉了 泰勒
Sorry, Taylor.
没关系 我喜欢跟男士们一起混
It's fine. I like hanging with the boys.
特朗科 如果你没意见的话
And, Chunk, if you're good with it,
我们就用我的办公室做工作区
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表