剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
for about 18 months now.
我时日不多了
I'm living on borrowed time, gentlemen.
我有帕金森疾病的所有遗传标记
I have all the genetic markers for the disease.
我的死期已经定了
The date's already been set.
只是不知道是什么时候
I just don't know when it is.
你们能帮我吗
Will you help me?
庭审专家 第五季第八集
但你答应我了今晚去看电影
But you promised we could watch a movie tonight.
我知道 但有个人有麻烦了 需要我
I know, sweetie, but a man's in trouble and needs my help.
如果是妈妈需要帮助
You'd want someone to help Mommy
你也会希望有人帮她的 对吗
if she needed help, wouldn't you?
我们连鸭子都没喂完
We didn't even get to finish feeding the ducks.
我们每周六都去喂鸭子的
We always feed the ducks on Saturday.
它们要是饿了呢
What if they get hungry?
要是你和爸爸好好说
I bet if you ask your dad really nice,
他也许会带你回去喂它们的
he'll take you back to give them the rest of the bread.
而且...
And...
要不我们另选一天
What if we do a makeup Saturday?
我们选一天 把它变成是周六
We'll pick a day and just... turn it into a Saturday.
我们去喂鸭子 早餐吃披萨
We'll feed the ducks, have pizza for breakfast,
再看一部电影
watch a movie.
我的天
Oh, my goodness.
哪一个是马里西奥
Now, which one of you is Mauricio?
抱歉
Sorry.
我是瑞秋 你是泰勒吗
I'm Rachel. Taylor?
这是个礼物 艾瑞克刚打完电♥话♥
It's a gift. Uh, Erik's just finishing up a phone call.
很高兴见到你们
But it's so great to meet you guys.
我听过很多你们的美好故事
I've heard so many good stories.
- 真的吗 - 当然
- Really? - Yeah.
孩子来了
There's the boy.
你们到得挺快
You guys got here quick.
是啊 我一和你打完电♥话♥
Yeah. Well, as soon as I got off the phone with you,
我就把他的东西扔他背包了
I threw his things in his backpack.
你们都见过瑞秋了
So, you both met Rache.
是的 我们见过了
You betcha, we did.
能借一步说话吗
Can I speak to you for a sec?
我刚在烤纸杯蛋糕
I was just baking cupcakes.
你有没有兴趣
Would that interest you at all?
- 有一点 - 有一点 来吧
- Little bit. - A little bit? Come on.
我们有约定 记得吗
We had a deal, remember?
在与别人约会六个月
We said we wouldn't introduce Mauricio
并互相介绍认识之前
to anyone we hadn't been dating for at least six months,
我们不会把他介绍给马里西奥的
and we'd tell each other beforehand.
我又不是故意的
Hey, I didn't put this in motion. You did.
你发信息的时候瑞秋已经在这了
Rachel was already here when you texted.
在我看来 你需要帮助
And the way I read it, you needed a favor,
而我同意了
and I said yes.
- 我要走了 - 好的
- I have to go. - It's all right.
你可以之后再向我道歉致谢
You can apologize and thank me later.
谢谢你答应我突然的请求
Thank you for taking my day at the last minute.
别客气
You're very welcome.
再见 马里西奥 我爱你 我会想你的
Bye, Mauricio! I love you, and I'll miss you!
- 我会告诉他的 - 当然
- I'll tell him. - Sure, you will.
FBI特工 布兰斯顿
FBI Special Agent Braxton,
周一早晨
FBI特工 布兰斯顿
FBI Special Agent Braxton,
周一早晨
- 你可以讲讲你的发现吗 - 好的
- can you sum up your findings? - Well,
周一早晨
周一早晨
我们认为普鲁特博士
the Bureau concluded that Dr. Pruitt
周一早晨
我们认为普鲁特博士
the Bureau concluded that Dr. Pruitt
已签署协议
had negotiated a deal
把布雷斯代实验室的帕金森相关研究
to sell Bressadyne Labs' Parkinson's research
以及他自己的研究
along with his own services to a company
卖♥♥给安子尔协会
called the Anzir Institute,
一个在迪拜的生物科技实验室
a biotech lab in Dubai.
你能否告诉我们
And can you tell us who the majority shareholder is
谁是安子尔协会的大股东吗
in the Anzir Institute?
阿♥拉♥伯联合酋长国政♥府♥
The government of the United Arab Emirates.
那么将这类敏感生物材料
And what are the potential ramifications
卖♥♥给外国政♥府♥
of a sale of these types of sensitive biological materials
其潜在后果是什么
to a foreign government?
大多数基因治疗
Well, most gene therapies that treat disease
包括两种成分
involve two elements:
执行载体和运载体
The payload and the transport.
执行载体主要是纠正后的基因成分
The payload is typically the corrected gene material.
如果成功了 就能治疗
The treatment, if you will.
运载体运输执行载体
And the transport delivers this payload
进入受损器官
into the damaged organ.
普鲁特博士的研究正是如此吗
And this was the case with Dr. Pruitt's research?
是的 实际上
Yes. In fact,
普鲁特博士的技术十分尖端
Dr. Pruitt was very much on the cutting edge.
他使用病毒作为运载体
He was using viruses as the transport mechanism.
现在 大多数情况下
Now, under most circumstances,
这些病毒是非传染性的
these viruses would be very noncontagious.
可是帕金森病发生在大脑
But Parkinson's occurs in the brain.
大脑有很多防护机制
And the brain has so many defenses
普鲁特博士必须操作
that Dr. Pruitt was forced to engineer
传染性更强的病毒去突破那些防线
a much more contagious virus to breach those defenses.
你是说那些病毒会...
So are you saying these viruses can be...
被改装成武器
weaponized?
没错
Absolutely.
如果坏人拿到了普鲁特博士的病毒
If the wrong people got their hands on Dr. Pruitt's viruses,
这是完全有可能的
it's entirely possible.
暂时没有问题了 法官大人
No further questions at this time, Your Honor.
科隆先生 该你询问证人了
Mr. Colon, the witness is yours.
病毒武器吗
W-Weaponized viruses?
进展肯定不顺利
That can't have gone over well.
你真缺乏信心
O ye of little faith.
你好 布兰斯顿特工
Nice to meet you, Agent Braxton.
你好
Nice to meet you.
我不明白 先生
I-I'm-I'm confused, sir.
普鲁特博士没有因为
Uh, Dr. Pruitt wasn't charged
制♥造♥生物武器而
for the manufacture of a biological weapon
被《生物武器反恐怖法案》起诉 是吗
under the Biological Weapons Anti-Terrorism Act, was he?
没有 不过...
Well, no, but...
因为他用来
That's because the virus he was using
研究治疗帕金森的病毒
to develop a cure for Parkinson's
根本就不是武器
isn't actually a weapon,
是吗
is it?
现在不是 不过...
Not at the moment, no. But...
不 我是说
No, no. I mean, in fact,
你需要大量资源
you would need an extraordinary amount of resources
才能将病毒改装成武器 不是吗
to weaponize that virus, wouldn't you?
是的
Well, yes.
你至少需要一个
You'd likely need an active bioweapons program
现行的生化武器项目
at the very least.
一个"现行的生物武器项目"
An "Active bioweapons program."
听起来不太常见
Sounds like those are few and far between.
据你所知 阿联酋有这个项目吗
Do you know if the UAE has one of those programs?
没有
No.
不 他们没有
No, they do not.
美国政♥府♥认为阿联酋是敌人吗
And does the U.S. Government consider the UAE to be an enemy?
是它的利益竞争者吗
To be hostile towards its interests?
不 不是
No. No, we don't.
实际上 他们是我们
In fact, isn't it true that the UAE is actually one
在中东最亲密的盟友之一 是吗
of our closest allies in the Middle East?
我想 是的
I suppose, yes.
一般情况下 是的
Under most circumstances, that would be a yes.
那么 再问一下
So, once again,
彻底搞清楚
just to be 100% clear,
你说阿联酋不是我们的敌人 对吗
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表