剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
-就是这样 咱们试试 -还真是顺利
- Exactly. Let's try it. - Well, that went well.
-天啊 绝了 -你感觉到了吗
- Oh, my God. Chills. - Yeah, you feel that?
-是的 -然后刚好切到广♥告♥
- Yeah. - Now that's how you cut to commercial.
那还真是挺顺利
That actually went well.
我得说 这地方换了主厨后真是每况愈下
This place has really gone downhill since they got that new chef.
就像我说的 我认为
As I was saying, I don't think
这个网站不应该是单一的
the site needs to be just one thing.
我想它应该像一个雨伞一样
I think it can be a big umbrella,
但是 又不是个雨伞
but, like, also not an umbrella.
这就是女生最赞网
That's GirlCroosh.
抱歉 你刚刚是说"最赞"吗
Sorry, did you say "Croosh"?
你不需要给我道歉 戴安
Oh, you do not need to apologize here, Diane.
"抱歉"是个拐杖而"拐杖"是个歧视残障者的词
"Sorry" is a crutch and "Crutch" is an ableist term.
如果这让你惊讶我很抱歉 但我不会为此道歉的
I'm sorry if that shocks you, but I will not apologize for it.
那么 我能问问网站的商业模式吗
So, can I ask what the business model is here?
戴安 我是有钱人 我做事不是为了赚钱
Diane, I'm rich. I'm not doing this to make money.
我做这件事是为了和女性建立真正的联♥系♥
I'm doing this to make connections with real women
树立我的个人形象 也就是一个脚踏实地
and extend my personal brand as a real down-to-earth chica
真正关心女性的女孩
who cares about real women.
好吧 但商业模式之所以重要是因为
Well, you know what's great about that is,
如果不依靠广♥告♥的收入 你的作者们就会...
if you're not beholden to ad revenue, your writers can--
没错 不管你要说什么 就是这个意思
Yes! That is exactly the idea, whatever you were about to say.
我想实实在在地支持你们
I want to give you a real support system,
因为 说真的 戴安 你做的那些事太棒了
because, honestly, Diane, what you do is so croosh.
去年你关于汉克·河马君的言论
That shit you said about Hank Hippopopalous last year
真是大胆的猛料
was supernova red hot badass.
完美一词都不能形容它 它就是完美本身
It wasn't even on fleek. Fleek was on it.
-谢谢你 -还有 你有什么绝对不做的事吗
- Thank you. - One thing though. Is anything off limits?
比如 如果让你写一篇关于你丈夫的文章
Like, if you had to write a piece about your husband,
你写吗
could you do it?
-我怎么会需要做这种事 -我不知道
- Why would I have to do that? - I don't know.
因为他的公♥司♥快撑不住了
Because his company is basically Hooters on wheels?
他其实已经要卖♥♥掉公♥司♥了
He's actually selling that company.
那他也还是个公众人物
Well, he's still a public figure.
如果花生酱先生做了一些不好的事
What if Mr. Peanutbutter does something problematic
你没法接受呢
and you have a real hot take?
如果我们夫妻间有问题
If I have a problem with my husband,
我会直接跟他谈
I'm gonna talk to him about it directly.
好吧 如果你谈了但他不听
Okay, so what if you did that and he didn't listen,
而你心里清楚 虽然你很爱他
and you knew that, as much as you love him
他也很爱你 他也永远无法理解你
and as much as he loves you, he's never gonna get it?
与此同时 你也知道
And meanwhile, you also knew that
读者们都很崇拜你
all your readers looked up to you
希望听到你的观点
and wanted to read your opinion?
那你愿意写吗
Would you write about it then?
-你得到这份工作了 -我得到了
- You got the job? - I got the job!
老天啊 你能相信吗
Oh, my God! Can you believe it?
在同一周里 我卖♥♥公♥司♥赚了几百万
In the same week, I sell a company for millions of dollars
你得到了为博客撰文的工作
and you get a job writing for a blog.
好事真是接踵而来啊 对吗
When it rains, it pours, huh?
在这里你可以把所有的收据
And over here is where you can keep all of your receipts,
保存在这个收据斜塔里
in your leaning tower of receipts.
我认为我的客户可以接手了
I think my client can handle it from here.
这次会面只是为了把钱
This meeting is just to give you
给你和另一位前任合伙人
and the other former partners your money.
-在这签个名 -好的
- Sign here. - Okay.
这是你的支票 所有的手续都完成了
And here's your check. That's all this needed to be.
这是张八百万美金的支票
Wow! This is for eight million dollars.
你拥有三分之一的股权 不然你想要多少
Well, you are a one-third owner. What did you expect?
陶德 一个百万富翁 有趣的故事要发生了
Todd, as a millionaire? That'll lead to some interesting stories.
多么振奋人心的进展啊
What an exciting development.
将会引发怎样的变革呢
How's that gonna change the dynamic?
-我想我们会找到答案的 对吗 -你可以走了
- I guess we're gonna find out, right? - You can leave now.
万岁 陶德跻身富豪阶层
Hooray! Todd's in the one percent.
-你好吗 -好久不见
- Hey. - Hi.
茱莉亚 只有穿溜冰鞋的女孩
Julia, this ice cream is only for girls
才能吃这个冰淇淋
who try on their roller skates.
-你觉得呢 -我决定左划[不喜欢]这个想法
- So, what do you say? - Uh, I'm gonna swipe left on that idea.
社(yue)交(pao)软件Tinder中
左划代表不喜欢对方
咔 灯光需要修复
Cut! We got a lighting issue.
什么 我要回房♥车里歇会
What? I'll be in my trailer.
-克洛伊 刚才演得很好 -谢谢
- Hey, Chloe, that was really funny. - Thanks.
觉得演戏好玩吗
Are you having fun?
观众里有你的朋友吗
You got any friends in the audience?
没有朋友 但我爸爸和妈妈来了
No friends, but my mommy and my daddy.
你想知道爸爸和妈妈的秘密吗
You want to know a secret about your mommy and daddy?
-什么秘密 -你是他们的骄傲
- What? - They are really proud of you.
这个我知道
Oh, I know that.
你长大想做什么 克洛伊
What do you want to be when you grow up, Chloe?
什么意思 我想像你一样
What do you mean? I want to be like you.
-像我一样 -我想变成明星
- Like me? - I want to be famous.
不
Oh, no.
-波杰克 -老天啊
- BoJack? - Oh, God.
-一切还好吗 -我不能在这待着
- Is everything okay? - I can't be here.
我不能重蹈覆辙 这是不对的
I can't do this again. This isn't right.
-什么意思 -我得走了
- What do you mean? - I need to go.
我们得拍完这集啊
We need to shoot the rest of this episode.
对不起 我...我不属于这里
I'm sorry. I just-- I don't belong here.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
我不知道
I don't know.
所以 你准备拿你的八百万做什么
So, what are you gonna do with your eight million dollars?
首先我要买♥♥一顶拉风的帽子 超级拉风
First, I'm gonna get a really fancy hat, like, really fancy.
然后买♥♥一件体恤 上面写着
Then, I'm gonna get a T-shirt that says,
"抬头 看我的帽子"
"Hey, look at my hat."
那你呢
What about you?
我一直想去一家一级棒的餐厅
I've always wanted to go to a super nice restaurant
把菜单上的菜都点一遍
and order everything on the menu.
没错 就像初级富豪入门必做的事
Oh, yeah! That's, like, first day millionaire stuff.
我们可以找机会一起去
We should go sometime, together.
-陶德 我能问你个问题吗 -当然
- Todd, can I ask you something? - Of course.
你到底是什么情况
What's your deal?
我觉得你喜欢我 可你又不喜欢我
I feel like you like me, but you don't like me,
你对我有好感 但我说不出那感觉是什么
but you like me, and I don't know what that is.
你是弯的吗
Are you gay?
你为什么这么...
Why would you even--?
如果是的话你可以尽管告诉我 没关系的
You can tell me if you're gay. It's fine.
又不是在17世纪 或者现代某些保守的地方
This isn't the 1600s, or some places in the present.
我不是弯的 我是说 我觉得我不是
I'm not gay. I mean, I don't think I am,
但...我觉得我也不是直的
but... I don't think I'm straight, either.
我不知道自己是什么
I don't know what I am.
我可能是无性恋吧
I think I might be nothing.
-这样啊 没关系 -真的
- Oh. Well, that's okay. - Yeah?
当然是真的
Yeah, of course.
真是太感谢你了
Thank you so much.
我去 我不小心给了服务员八百万小费
Oh, crap! I accidentally tipped the waitress eight million dollars!
我想我又破产了
Well, guess I'm broke again.
离开加利福尼亚 美国的鬓角
会是谁呢
Who could that be?
披萨吗
Pizza?
卡特里娜 你不是披萨
Katrina, you're not pizza.
又要吵吗
This fight again?
听着 臭屁狗
Listen, butt-sniffer,
我为某人效力 我们正在找一个人
I work for a guy and we're looking for a guy.
你现在是大英雄了
You're supposed to be this big hero now,
于是某人开会的时候提了你的名字
so someone brought your name up in a meeting,
所以现在我有个机会给你
and, now, I have an opportunity for you.
是跟你再结次婚吗
Oh, is it being married to you again?
我宁愿安乐死
Because I'd rather get euthanized.
前方剧透 来自 《玛丽和我》
Spoiler alert from Marley & Me.
一对新婚夫妇养拉布拉多犬的故事
你把电影名说出来之前我都不知道你在剧透
That wasn't a spoiler until you said the name of the movie.
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表