剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
I feel so much love. I got to tell someone.
跟我说吧 我陪你一起 戴安
Yes, yes, tell me. I'm in this with you, Diane.
不行 我得回家去 我要告诉我的丈夫
No. I got to go home. I got to tell my husband.
等等 戴安
Wait, Diane.
那棵树真好看
That tree is amazing.
尚象餐厅
-卡洛琳公主 -开什么玩笑
- Princess Carolyn? - You've got to be kidding me.
-你是只猫 -而你是只老鼠
- You're a cat. - And you're a mouse.
我似乎已经看到了结局
I think I know how this ends.
我们不要浪费彼此时间了 直接说重点吧
Let's not waste each other's time and cut right to the chase.
很高兴认识你...
It was nice to meet you,
拉尔夫·斯蒂尔顿 我也很高兴认识你
Ralph Stilton. It was nice to meet you.
但愿你所有的麻烦都会这么乖乖走开
May all your disasters be this easy to avoid.
我今天可是遭遇了不少糟糕约会
If I have one more bad date...
我太懂你的心情了
Oh! I am right there with you.
我的约会被取消了 但是我想吃点东西
Date canceled. I could use a bite to eat, though.
转角处有个地方还挺不错的
There's this great place around the corner.
虽然有点偏僻 但是他家的芝士拼盘还不错
It's a little hole in the wall, but they do a nice cheese plate.
万万没想到啊 是吧
Weird turn of events, huh?
不过也怪不得任何人 我先走了
Nobody's fault, right? I'm gonna jet.
你得劝劝我女儿 让他理智点
You need to talk some sense into my daughter.
可是我真的不擅长劝别人理智
Yeah, talking sense into people isn't really my thing.
我擅长的是劝别人冲动
In fact, I'm better at the opposite.
我有一次劝尼古拉斯·凯奇
I once got Nic Cage
在网上买♥♥了查理·卓别林的胡子
to buy Charlie Chaplin's mustache on eBay.
花掉了他仅剩的十块钱
That was his last ten bucks.
求你了 波杰克 她很听你的话
Please, BoJack. She'll listen to you.
大家都爱电影明星
Everyone loves the movie star.
你看 洗衣车
Hey, laundry cart.
要不要躲进床单里假装自己是幽灵
Want to hide in sheets and pretend we're ghosts?
不 陶德 我不想假装自己是幽灵
No, Todd, I don't want to pretend like we're ghosts.
我想进酒店房♥间去玩耍 你呢
I want to go in the hotel room and fool around. Do you?
我不知道 艾米莉 你有点醉了
I don't know, Emily. Uh, you're pretty drunk.
不 我没有 我根本没醉
No, I'm-- I'm not. I'm not drunk at all.
我醉了
Oh, well, I'm pretty drunk.
可你之前不是...
Yeah, but it seems like you're--
也许我应该直接睡觉
Maybe I should just go to bed.
-我感觉有点不舒服 -那好吧
- I'm, uh, I'm feeling kind of sick. - Oh, yeah. Okay.
不过见到你真的很开心
But, hey, it was really great seeing you.
-我也是 见到你很高兴 -好 晚安
- Yeah, it was great seeing you too. - Yeah, yeah, good night.
什么鬼
What?
种子小餐厅
我的胳膊卡在捕鼠夹里
My arm is stuck in the trap
然后我疯了一样在厨房♥里跑来跑去
and I'm running around the kitchen like crazy,
把血喷得到处都是
smearing blood everywhere.
我到了
Oh, this is me.
看来这场约会还算没有太失败
I think as far as disasters go, that was one of the better ones.
这是我经历过最好的"非约会"了
It's the best non-date I've ever had.
我在想 下次有空的时候 我们可以...
Yeah, I was thinking, maybe some time we should have a--
-非约会的反义词是什么 -约会
- What's the opposite of a non-date? - A date.
-没错 -好啊
- That's the word. - I'd like that.
那就好
Well, great, great.
什么时候可以再见 你下次什么时候有空
When can I see you again? When's your next night off?
我说错话了吗
Did I say something?
是因为我要了一杯牛奶吗
Is it because I asked for the glass of milk?
-因为我只要吃饼干... -没有 你很好
- If you give me a cookie-- - No, you're great.
只是我开了一家经纪公♥司♥ 一般没什么机会休息
It's just running an agency doesn't give me a lot of nights off.
这样吧 这是我的名片
Tell you what, here's my card.
你什么时候有空 随时打给我
If you're ever free, give me a call.
要是没空 我就会遇到其他人
If not, I'll just meet somebody else
然后请你来参加我的婚礼
and invite you to the wedding.
-谢谢 -你可以不用出席 但是记得寄礼物来
- Oh, thanks. - You don't have to come, but send a gift.
-塔妮莎 -波杰克
- Hey, Taneisha? - BoJack?
-我一直在想你说的话 -别想了
- I was thinking about what you said-- - Stop doing that.
谁都不应该想我说的话
Nobody should be thinking about the things I say.
我很爱凯伦 但是她是否让我完整呢
I love Karen. But does she complete me?
塔妮莎 没人能让谁完整
Taneisha, nobody completes anybody.
这种事情不存在
That's not a real thing.
如果有幸遇到能凑合忍♥得了的人
If you're lucky enough to find someone you can halfway tolerate,
就用尽全力抓紧 无论如何都不要放手
sink your nails in and don't let go, no matter what.
所以我应该将就吗
So, what, I should just settle?
没错 说得对 就是将就
Yes, thank you, exactly. Settle.
因为不将就的话 你会一点点变老
Because otherwise you're just gonna get older,
生活会变得更艰难 你会更孤单
and harder, and more alone.
你想方设法要填补内心的空虚
And you're gonna do everything you can to fill that hole,
用朋友 用事业 用毫无意义的性♥爱♥
with friends, and your career, and meaningless sex,
但是内心的空虚却依然还在
but the hole doesn't get filled.
直到有一天 你看着自己的周围
One day, you're gonna look around and you're going to realize
发现大家都爱你 却没人喜欢你
that everybody loves you, but nobody likes you.
那将是这世上最孤单的感觉
And that is the loneliest feeling in the world.
婚礼继续举♥行♥
The wedding is back on.
我爱你 宝贝 我知道我爱你
I love you, baby. I always knew I did.
-今天是我一辈子最开心的一天 -太好了
- This is the happiest day of my life. - Yeah.
有时候 唯一能查清案件真♥相♥的方式就是用骨头
Sometimes, the only way to solve a crime is with bones.
《识骨寻踪》
如果你这么爱骨头
Hey, if you love bones so much,
不如直接叫你骨头好了
maybe we should just call you "Bones."
骨头
Bones.
去骨头餐厅
To the Bones Mobile.
花森酱先生 发生酱先生
Mr. Peabut Nutter. Mr. Peeper Number.
戴安 你还好吗
Diane? Are you okay?
毒品有话要对你说
The drugs have something to say.
虽然它们是毒品
And even though they are drugs,
但它们是有科学依据的 所以请好好听
they come from science, so let's give a listen.
好
Okay.
我知道我有时候不擅长表达
I know I don't always have the right words,
有时候甚至不擅长有对的感情
I don't always have the right feelings,
但是我真的好爱你 我希望你知道
but I love you so much and I need you to know that.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
有时候我觉得我了解我自己
And sometimes I think that I know myself,
但可能我掉进了陷阱
but maybe that's a trap.
因为也许我是大美女戴安
Because maybe I am Cool Sexy Diane,
或者是完全能表达自己感情的戴安
or Really In Touch With Her Feelings Diane.
或者是我们还不知道的其他戴安
Or possibly other Dianes we don't even know about yet.
重点是 这些戴安都是我
The point is, I'm all of the Dianes.
我完全能听懂你在说什么
I know exactly what you're talking about.
我好喜欢你做一些莫名其妙的事
I love that you do crazy things that make no sense,
比如买♥♥了好多意大利面过滤器
like fill our house up with spaghetti strainers.
我真的有充分的理由的
I had a very good reason for that,
但是我真的不记得了
but I do not remember what it was.
我们很适合彼此
And we're really good for each other.
至少 你很适合我
Or at least, you're good for me.
你那么风趣 还那么贴心
And you're fun. And you're sweet.
我爱你 我需要你
And I love you. And I need you.
有时候我不知道该怎么告诉你 但是毒品能帮我
And I don't always know how to tell you that. But drugs help.
没错 亲爱的 毒品很棒
That's right, honey. Drugs are great.
现在 我要抱我的男人去床上
And now, I'm going to carry my man to bed.
-来吧 -好吧
- Here we go. - Oh, okay.
你确定要这样吗
Uh, is this a good idea?
毒品希望我这么做
The drugs want me to do this,
那我就要这么做
and that means it's a good idea.
好疼 毒品 我们不是朋友吗
Ow! Drugs, I thought we were friends.
你为什么不开灯
Why were you working in the dark?
看来是天黑了 我没注意
Oh, I guess it got dark. I didn't notice.
-你的约会如何 -毫无意义
- How were your dates? - Pointless.
大多数约会都这样 我已经把合同拟好了
Yes, most dates are. Well, I've prepared our agreement.
你可以看看 空闲的时候签一下
Look it over, sign it at your leisure.
我没有空闲的时候
I don't have any leisure.
既然你在签字了
While you're signing,
我准备了一些给员工的假日贺卡
I have a stack of holiday cards for the staff.
我擅自做主在给大家的卡片上
I took the liberty of writing little personal messages
-代表你写了几句话 -谢谢
- to everyone on your behalf. - Thank you.
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表