剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
奥斯卡金像奖
奥斯卡金像奖提名
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
现在宣布今年奥斯卡金像奖提名者
to announce this year's Oscar nominees...
有请花生酱先生
Mr. Peanutbutter!
花生酱先生
Mr. Peanutbutter!
花生酱先生
Mr. Peanutbutter?
36分钟后
大家好 我来了 花生酱先生
Hello! Here I am, Mr. Peanutbutter.
我是花生酱先生 我来了
That's my name and I am here.
好了 提名者 奥斯卡提名者
Okay, the nominees. Nominees for Oscar.
谁被提名了呢
Who are the nominees?
就像我在《好莱乌污巨星名人
Well, as I used to say on Hollywoo Stars and Celebrities:
他们知道些什么 他们有常识吗
What Do They Know? Do They Know Things?
让我们一起拭目以待》中说的
Let's Find Out,
让我们一起拭目以待
let's find out.
最佳男演员提名有
For Best Actor, the nominees are:
缺智·克鲁尼 《玩快艇筛子的纳粹兵》
Jurj Clooners for The Nazi Who Played Yahtzee.
布拉德·噗通 《艾滋之城》
Bread Poot for City of AIDS.
科林·费斯 《费斯的事先做:
Colin Firth for First Things Firth:
科林·费斯的一生》
The Colin Firth Story.
迈克尔·法斯宾德 是《比尔·盖茨传》吗
Michael Fassbender for... I want to say Bill Gates?
还有马男波杰克 《一代骄马》
And BoJack Horseman for Secretariat.
波杰克 你刚刚提名了奥斯卡奖
BoJack, you just got nominated for an Oscar.
你是个奥斯卡提名演员了 有什么感觉
You're an Oscar nominee. How do you feel?
我感觉
I feel...
我 我感觉
I-I feel...
我感觉
I feel...
没变啊
the same.
马男波杰克
第三季 第十集
又这样了
It happened again.
我为什么总觉得外界的事会让我开心
Why do I keep thinking things will make me happy?
我怎么回事
What is wrong with me?
波杰克 别这样
BoJack, don't do this.
别沉迷于你的悲哀
Don't fetishize your own sadness.
天啊 我要淹死了
Oh, God, I'm drowning.
-我感觉我要淹死了 -波杰克 听着
- I feel like I'm drowning. - BoJack, listen.
我17岁那年 我偷溜出去参加大学♥联♥谊会
When I was 17, I snuck out to a fraternity party.
路上结了冰 我从路上滑进湖里
The roads were icy and I swerved into the lake.
我掉到水下
I came to underwater.
水下又冷又黑 我甚至不知道哪边是向上
It was dark and cold, and I didn't even know which way was up.
我以为我肯定要淹死了
I thought for sure I was going to drown.
然后 我注意到
And then... I noticed...
我张开嘴 水泡会向上飘
when I opened my mouth, the air bubbles floated up,
我因此知道了该往哪边游
and that's how I knew which way to swim.
这故事太可怕了
That is a terrifying story.
波杰克 当你迷失自我
BoJack, when you find yourself lost
不辨方向 深处水下
and disoriented and underwater
不知道哪边是向上时
and you don't know which way is up,
一定不要忘了呼吸
it's important to breathe.
我不配获奖 我不是最佳演员
I don't deserve this. I'm not a best actor.
奖不是颁给演得最好的人 波杰克
Awards aren't about who's best, BoJack.
可是从字面上说奖就是这个意思啊
That's literally the only thing they're about.
不 这只是说明你是那些特殊的人的一员
No. All this means is that you're one of the special people.
我第一次见到你时就看出来了
I saw it the first time I met you.
你肯定一直都知道你很特别
You must have known it all your life.
只是一直以来 别人都告诉你你错了
And all your life, people told you that you were wrong,
你不够特别 你不过是个平庸之辈
that you weren't special, that you were just like everybody else.
但现在 特别的人告诉你
But now, the special people are saying,
"你是对的 波杰克 你是对的"
"You were right, BoJack. You were right."
我是对的 我很特别
I was right. I am one of the special people.
-是的 -你还傻坐在这干嘛
- Yes. - What are we doing just sitting here?
我刚刚提名奥斯卡奖了
I just got nominated for an Oscar.
我们要拿出1982年的劲头来狂欢
We gotta party like it's 1982,
就是王子发行《1999》这张专辑那年
the year Prince released 1999.
王子(1958-2016)美国著名歌♥手
恭喜波杰克
波杰克 你免费赠送的劳力士到了
BoJack, your complimentary Rolex is here.
波杰克 巨型奥斯卡巧克力到了
BoJack, giant chocolate Oscar's here.
著名DJ大卫·库塔到了
Famous DJ David Gu-etta is at the door.
免费特斯拉到了 小波
Free Tesla's here, Boj.
特斯拉 美国电动汽车品牌
他们问你能不能停在你的私人车道上
They want to know if they can park it in your driveway.
不 告诉他们把我的免费特斯拉
No. Tell them I want my free Tesla
停在我该死的客厅里 老子是波杰克
parked in my goddamn living room. I'm BoJack!
太爽了 我们在狂欢 看看咱们
Yeah, now we're doing it! Look at us partying.
波杰克 又有人送东西了 这次是 书呆子
BoJack, you got another delivery. Someone sent a... nerd?
你注意这个辣奶酪喷泉了吗
You get a load of this chili cheese fountain?
抓一把豆子就能爽一番
Grab a handful of beans and go to town.
这些东西真的很不错
Hey, this is all really something.
但我过来是因为听说了提名的事
But I actually just came because I heard about the nomination
我想确保你没事
and I wanted to make sure you're okay.
还没见过你这样祝贺人的
That's a funny way of saying congratulations.
一点也不幽默 只有尖刻嘲讽
But not funny "Ha-ha", more like funny Doonesbury.
Doonesbury 美国连环漫画 经常讽刺时政
我知道这种事有时候会让你不知所措
I know how this kind of thing can sometimes send you spinning.
"噢天啊 为什么我开心不起来
"Oh, God, why doesn't this make me happy?
有什么事能让我开心起来
Will anything make me happy?
我只是一幅空皮囊" 这种想法
I'm an empty husk." That kind of thing.
谢谢你的关心 我好得不能再好了
Well, thank you for that, but I'm actually doing great.
请你注意一下
I direct your attention
我刚才提到的辣奶酪喷泉
to the aforementioned chili cheese fountain!
真遗憾 我不再帮你运营社交账号♥了
It's too bad I'm not managing your social campaign anymore,
要不这个派对发在阅后即焚上肯定爆火
because this party would make a great Snapchat story.
你这样说我也不会因为离开卡洛琳公主而愧疚的
You are not gonna make me guilty about leaving Princess Carolyn.
我不想让你愧疚 就像我说过的
I'm not here to make you feel guilty. Like I said--
说实话 我真不知道你的工作是干什么
Honestly, I don't even know what you're doing over there.
给名人发推吗
Tweeting for celebrities?
实际上 我不是
Well, actually, I don't--
我遇到你的时候 你又酷又有趣
When I met you, you were so cool and interesting--
我从来都不酷
I was never cool.
你原来是有理想有情怀的 你怎么了
You used to actually care about shit. What happened?
我不知道 波杰克 也许理想和情怀落伍了
I don't know, BoJack. Maybe caring about shit got old.
也许我厌倦了每个人朝我大吼大叫
Maybe I'm tired of everyone yelling at me
给我家寄死亡威胁
and sending death threats to my house,
朋友都讨厌我
and all my friends thinking I'm annoying,
和丈夫吵架
and getting in fights with my husband,
看着医院爆♥炸♥中的小难民死去
and seeing little refugee boys die in hospital bombings.
我精疲力尽 我放弃了 如果我因此变成坏人
It's exhausting and I can't do it. If that makes me a bad person,
那我很抱歉我不再是那个"又酷又有趣"的女孩
then I'm sorry that I'm not the "Cool, interesting girl."
我从没说过你是坏人 我只是说那不是真正的你
I never said you were a bad person. I just said it's not you.
你也知道那不是真正的你
And you know it's not you.
那这样狂欢是真正的你吗 这些人都是谁
Oh, and this party is you? Who are all these people?
-我的朋友啊 -说出一个人的名字
- These are my friends. - Name one of them.
-特斯里 -你明明看着特斯拉
- Tes-ley. - You're just looking at the Tesla.
我不知道你为什么不相信
I don't know why it's so hard for you to believe
我能做个快乐的人
that I could be happy.
我又不是你 好吗
I'm not like you, okay?
我不沉迷于自己的悲伤
I don't fetishize my own sadness.
-我才没有沉迷于自己的悲伤 -好吧
- I don't fetishize my own sadness. - Sure.
你一点也不了解我
You don't know anything about me.
我知道你在你老公买♥♥的
I know that you can tweet for a living
比弗利山上的豪♥宅♥里 发发推特就能赚钱
in a house in Beverly Hills that your husband bought,
或者你觉得你比任何人都强
or you can think you're better than everyone,
但你不能二者兼得
but you can't do both.
我不觉得我比任何人都强
I don't think I'm better than everyone.
我还是那句话 好吧
And again, I say, sure.
你知道接下来会发生什么吗
You know what's gonna happen?
你会赢得奥斯卡 然后走上台去
You're gonna win that Oscar, and you're gonna go up on that stage
发表获奖感言 然后回家
and give your little speech, and then you're gonna go home.
然后你一个人痛苦得要死 想要自杀
And you're gonna be so miserable, you'll want to kill yourself.
而那时却没有人在你身边阻止你
And you're gonna have nobody left to stop you.
瞧 是波杰克
Hey, it's BoJack!
波杰克 波杰克
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表