剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
我 也需要《胡闹的小马》这样的剧
I... need a show like Horsin' Around.
好 但你这次不会又骗我吧
Okay, but this isn't like last time, is it?
上次你嘴上说想拍
Where you say you want to do it,
之后我却发现你其实并不想拍
but then, I find out you don't actually want to do it,
然后你那个牙尖嘴利的公♥关♥还骂我
and then, your mean publicist yells at me?
而且回家的路上到机场时
And, at the airport, on the way home,
我买♥♥了一个椒盐卷饼
I get one of those big pretzels,
结果我却把它摔在了地上
but then, I drop the pretzel on the ground,
然后卷饼被蚂蚁吃了
and it gets eaten by a ant?
什么 不会的
What? No.
你不会后悔的 波杰克
You won't regret this, BoJack.
所有顾客请注意 请立即离开 再也不要回来
Attention, customers! Please leave and never come back.
工具店要永久闭店了 我要去好莱污
Tools! Is closed forever. I'm going Hollywoo!
过奖了过奖了 我不是英雄
Please, please! I'm no hero.
我只是碰巧有很多带孔的碗
I'm just a guy with some bowls full of holes.
谢谢你们
Thanks again.
好玩 帮忙救了一次灾
It's funny. You help out at one disaster area,
突然大家就都爱你了 虽然肖恩·潘不一定
and, suddenly, everybody loves you, unless you're Sean Penn.
还可以帮忙宣传奇迹拼车
Great PR for Cabracadabra, too.
是啊 这种宣传方式可买♥♥不到
Yeah, you can't buy that kind of press,
而大多数媒体力量都是买♥♥得到的
and you can buy most kinds of press.
希望有些宣传能打动一下这位女士
I hope some of that press makes its way to this reader
她可并不喜欢奇迹拼车
because she is not a fan of Cabracadabra.
-她特别讨厌 -我不讨厌奇迹拼车
- She hates it. - I don't hate Cabracadabra.
我觉得这个软件把女性划分了出来
I just think it objectifies women
而且助长了社会上黑暗而低俗的性♥交♥易文化
and contributes to a cheap and damaging culture
这种结果与这个软件创立时的初衷
of sexist commodification that undercuts the exact reason
恰恰是相反的
it was started in the first place.
不过 大家都这样
But, you know, everything does that.
全世界都这样 儿童电影 体育器材 雕塑
Cosmo does that. Kids' movies, athletic gear... statues.
对 但是对女性的这种定义和划分
Yes, but this objectification of women
拯救了很多人的生活
ended up saving lots of lives,
其中很多人是女性 所以不算性别歧视吧
many of whom were also women, so, therefore, not sexist?
这话说得有道理
I can't argue with that.
不过好消息是 你不必再跟我争论了
Well, the good news is, you don't have to anymore,
因为我要把公♥司♥卖♥♥掉了
because I'm selling the company!
其实你把经纪公♥司♥关了特别可惜
You know, it's really too bad you shut down the agency,
因为你只要再坚持几个月
because, if you could've held out for just a couple more months,
你的公♥司♥现在就日进斗金了
right now, Vim would be rolling in money.
我特别为你开心
I'm really happy for you,
但是我正在享受休假
but I'm actually enjoying my time off.
我跟拉尔夫去度假了
Ralph and I went on vacation.
她从来没去过开罗 你能信
Can you believe this one had never been to Cairo?
埃及人招待起猫来真是专业
Those Egyptians really know how to treat a cat.
你是做什么的 拉尔夫
And what do you do, Ralph,
居然随时可以坐飞机去开罗
that you can just hop on a plane to Cairo?
我开了一家做贺卡的公♥司♥
Well, I own and operate my own greeting card company,
但是不管我去哪里 都有免费房♥间住
but everywhere I go, I have a free room.
-是因为你是老鼠吗 -什么 不是
- Oh, because you're a mouse? - What? No.
因为我姓斯蒂尔顿
Because I'm a Stilton.
天哪 斯蒂尔顿酒店是你们家的
Oh, my God! Like Stilton hotels?
我得接个电♥话♥ 是我的经纪人
I gotta take this. It's my new agent.
-喂 -所以..
- Hello? - So, anyway--
又有人来报价 太棒了
Another offer? That's incredible!
-我跟拉尔夫... -他们想给我多少钱
- Ralph and I-- -They want to pay me how much?
这么多零啊 我接了
That is a lot of zeroes. Sign me up.
他怎么能这样 第一个报价绝对不能接受
What is he doing? You never take the first offer.
戴安 你最近在做什么
Hey, Diane, what have you been up to?
我也是在考虑各种选择
Well, I'm just weighing my options.
我不想急着开始下一份工作...
I don't want to just jump into my next--
其实有个工作特别适合你
You know what you should do?
拉尔夫的妹妹斯蒂芬妮要做一个网站
Ralph's sister Stefani is starting a new website.
集女权主义/生活方式/名人八卦
It's a feminism/lifestyle/celebrity
博客/时事通讯/社区论♥坛♥于一体
blog/newsletter/community hub,
她正在找一位
and she's looking for a
合伙人/编辑/屌♥炸天的妹子 这是她原话
partner/editor/ "Bomb-ass super bitch," her words.
绝对适合你 我安排你们见面
You'd be perfect for it. I'll set a meeting.
那太棒了 你为什么不告诉她我的情况呢
Yeah, that could be cool. Why don't you give her my info?
不 不 我直接安排你们俩见面
No, no. I'll just set a meeting.
这很方便 反正我现在没事可做
It's easy. I'm not doing anything else.
-除了好好享受你的休假 -是哦
- Except enjoying your time off, right? - Right.
又一个很棒的邀约
Wow, another amazing offer!
我简直身处金山银山之中啊
It's like everywhere I look, money, money, money!
即便十分之一都是一笔不小的横财了
Even ten percent of this would be quite a windfall.
-我喜欢你的朋友们 -是吧
- I like your friends. - Yeah.
我也喜欢这样
And I like this.
-我们的感情很顺利 -我也觉得
- This is working. - I like it, too.
你真机智 能想到让戴安去女生最爱网工作
That was smart of you to think of Diane for GirlCrush.
你总是擅长给人牵线搭桥
You're always making great connections.
也许这就是为什么你是个如此出色的经理人
That's probably why you were such a good manager.
-我不是经理人 是经纪人 -对 抱歉
- I wasn't a manager. I was an agent. - Oh, right. Sorry.
不管怎样 我很高兴你不做了
Well, whatever it was, I'm glad that it's over,
因为这样我就可以独自拥有你了
because I don't want to share you with anybody.
我的天啊 也许这就是问题所在
Oh, my God! Maybe that was the problem!
也许什么是问题所在
Maybe what was the problem?
我一直觉得我是个经纪人
All this time, I thought I was an agent,
但如果我本该做个经理人呢
but what if what I was really supposed to be was a manager?
这有什么区别
What's the difference?
它们的工作职能完全不同
It's a completely different line of work.
经纪人帮助客户寻找工作
An agent helps a client find jobs,
经理人则帮助客户规划职业道路
but a manager helps manage a client's career.
-这听起来没区别啊 -我想我顿悟了
- It sounds exactly the same. - I think I'm having an epiphany.
这就像我一直穿了罩杯不对的内衣似的
It's like I've been wearing the wrong bra size this whole time.
好 如果你开心的话
Okay, if this is the thing that'll make you happy,
我举双手赞成
then I totally support you,
但这听起来
but it kind of sounds like
像是你又要回头去做过去20年中
you're just going back to the same sort of job
让你精疲力尽的那种工作
that made you miserable for the last 20 years.
不 拉尔夫 你不明白吗 这是个新的开始
No, Ralph. Don't you get it? This is a new beginning.
我要成为一名经理人
I'm gonna be a manager!
简直是昨♥日♥重♥现♥ 对吧
Takes you back, doesn't it?
听着 明天其他人就要来了
Listen, before everyone gets here tomorrow,
我想在那之前提几个关于剧本的意见
I have a couple notes on the script.
是有太多"哎哟哎哟啊呜啊呜"了吗 还是不够多
Too many "Yowza-yowza bo-bowzas," or not enough?
不 第18页
No. On page 18,
伊森和小马想让茱莉亚穿上旱冰鞋
Ethan and the Horse try to get Julia to put on the roller skates,
她哭着跑出房♥间
and she runs out of the room crying,
接下来小马说"还真是顺利"
and then, the Horse says, "That went well."
你没觉得这有点怪吗
Anything about that feel weird to you?
不 你看 小马是在讽刺
No, see, the Horse is being sarcastic.
事情进行的不顺利 所以当小马说
It didn't go well. So, when the Horse says,
"还真是顺利"的时候 就很好笑
"That went well," It's funny.
-戏剧化的讽刺 -不 我懂这是讽刺
- Dramatic irony. - No, I get the irony.
我不是这个意思 这一定是个笑点
That's not the issue. This is a guaranteed laugh.
你把最有料的笑点让我说了
You're giving me the cut to commercial.
你觉得这有问题吗
And that's a problem for you?
这是《胡闹的伊森》 这是你的剧
This is Ethan Around. It's your show,
我们需要提醒观众这一点
and we need to tell the audience that.
-你不能把笑点都给我 -我不知道 波杰克
- You can't give all the best jokes to me. - I don't know, BoJack.
你觉得我准备好说那句"还真是顺利"了吗
You really think I'm ready for a "That went well"?
-你来告诉我 说说看 -还真是顺利
- You tell me. Let's hear it. - That went well!
你的语气有点过了 这台词很逗 相信台词本身
You're pushing too hard. The line's funny. Trust the line.
-还真是顺利 -棒极了 试试把笑点抛出来
- That went well. - Great. Now let me hear you throw it away.
-比如 还真是顺利 -就是这样 好极了
- Oh, like a-- That went well. - Yes, that was great!
表情也很搞笑 眉毛的动作
And that was a great look, with the eyebrow.
-如果我们一起做呢 -对 对
- What if we both did that? - Yeah, yeah.
我的表情好像在说
I'm looking at you like,
"教育孩子比我想象的要难得多啊"
"This parenting thing is gonna be harder than I thought,"
你的表情好像在说
and you're looking at me like,
"现在你知道我的辛苦了吧"
"Now you see what I had to go through."
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表