剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
好吧
Okay.
你就是一代骄马
看起来像是给天空的广♥告♥牌一样
It kind of just looks like a billboard for the sky.
-是我没想清楚 -必须的
- I didn't think this part through. - No kidding.
天空就是一代骄马
The sky is Secretariat?
天空想让你提名它获得奥斯卡奖
The sky wants you to nominate it for an Oscar?
其实还挺好看的
It is eerily beautiful.
你就是一代骄马
就像是难以解读的艺术品
Like an art piece that resists interpretation.
是啊 多美
Oh, good. Yeah.
我电影的海报 必须让人无法解读啊
Wouldn't want the ad for my movie to be interpretable.
站在我这个位置呢
If you stand where I'm standing,
其实能看到KIIS-FM电台广♥告♥牌的倒影
you see a reflection of the KIIS-FM billboard.
漂亮啊 我们花了五十万美金
Beautiful. So we spent half a million dollars
居然是为了帮KIIS-FM电台获得奥斯卡
on an Oscar campaign for KIIS-FM.
高峰期的时候开到这里可惨了
I'd hate to drive here at rush hour.
太阳一落山 光打在那个广♥告♥牌上
When the sun goes down and hits that billboard,
那可就... 那可真要出问题了
that's gonna-- That's gonna be a real problem.
不过好消息是波杰克得偿所愿了
Well, the good news is BoJack got what he wanted.
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表