剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
Most of the new passengers are perfect gentlemen,
但我发现越来越多的人开始根据"可干度"
but we've found that a growing number are rating our drivers
而不是表现来给司机打分
not on performance but on "Bangability",
这就让那些更"可干"的司机占了便宜
which creates an unfair advantage for our "Bangable" drivers
还产生了由那些相貌平庸的员工
and creates what some of our more homely employees
所指责的不友好的唯性感论
have dubbed a hostile sexy-ocracy.
既然我们的初衷是为女性创造安全空间
Well, our first priority is creating a safe space for women,
如果女性在空间中觉得不安全
so if our women don't feel safe in that space,
我们就该把她们换成能有安全感的女性
we should replace them with women who do.
我们在哪能找到在男人身边
Where can we find women who are comfortable
感到自在的女人呢
around gentlemen?
我知道 绅士俱乐部
I know. A gentleman's club.
太棒啦
That's perfect.
去蓝鲸世界
To Whale World.
帕海星帕斯特拉占卜屋
别说是我说的
Well, you didn't hear it from me,
我做了点努力 你得到角色了
but I pulled some strings and you're in.
电♥话♥亭
我就知道你是最棒的
I always knew you were a superstar.
咱们新年一起喝一杯
Let's get drinks in the new year
聊聊细 对那些没时间听完细节这个词的人来说
and work out the deets-- That's a fast way of saying details
这是说细节这个词
for people who don't have time for every detail
最快的方式
of the word details.
凡妮莎·盖克在二号♥线上
Vanessa Gekko on line two.
太好了 转接那个烂婊♥子♥
Great, put that raggedy-ass bitch on.
我要像打线团一样打得她团团转
I'm gonna bat her around like a ball of foil.
我知道你很激动
I know you're excited,
但我们现在的情况也不稳定
but we are still in a very precarious position,
我不知道现在是不是打线团的好时机
and I wonder if foil-ball-batting is the best tack here.
犹大 这就是我的生存之道 好好学着点
Judah, this is where I live. Watch and learn.
我们听说波杰克和凯尔西见了面
Hey, we heard BoJack and Kelsey
愉快地谈了谈糖豆电影
had a great meeting on Jelly Belle.
如果他要演的话今晚就要敲定
Gotta tie this up tonight if it's going to happen.
波杰克很乐意拍这部电影
BoJack would love to do the movie,
但你得把这个和天马电影的时间协调开
but you're gonna have to work around his Pegasus schedule.
那就难办了
Oh, um... That might be tricky.
那你就要出和天马一样的片酬
Then you're gonna have to match his Pegasus quote.
少一分波杰克都不会干的
He won't do it for a penny less.
卡洛琳公主
Princess Carolyn--
即便有波杰克这样的大牌加盟
Even with a star like BoJack,
凯尔西也弄不到那么多钱
Kelsey can't get that kind of money.
那就配合他的行程吧
Well, then, work around his schedule.
你这样太过了 卡罗琳公主
You're overplaying your hand, PC,
我知道你这是虚张声势
and I'm calling your bluff.
我正在碾压你的道路上飞驰
I'm barreling towards you fast,
盖克 我可是杀人不眨眼的
Gekko, and this Mack truck ain't gonna blink.
这不公平 我明明是想合作双赢
That's not fair. I was clearly establishing a poker metaphor,
你却偏要你死我活
you just changed it to a game of chicken.
我的地盘我做主
My court. My rules.
地盘 你玩的又是哪一出
Court? What game are you playing?
拜
Bye.
-妈的 -问题
- Damn it! - Question:
我是我七年级用的那个坏打气筒吗
Am I the faulty bike tire pump I had in seventh grade?
因为我刚刚发现了一些内♥幕♥
Because I just blew this thing wide open.
-说吧 战士 -我在翻原来的邮件
- Talk to me, soldier. - I have been scouring old emails.
但不知道该找什么 虽然我知道一定有问题
I didn't know what I was looking for. I knew there was something.
然后找到了这个 看
And I found it. Bam!
热腾腾的新料 太棒了
Hot shit on a ham sandwich, this is amazing!
我这也有新料 卡蒂要生了
Sweet crap on a croissant, Katie's going into labor!
去吧 这里有我 家庭第一
Go, I'll take care of this. Family comes first.
谢谢你 你让我勇气满满
Thank you. You make me stronger.
为什么我家里都是性感鲸鱼
Why is my house filled with sexy orcas?
奇迹拼车的新年派对
It's the Cabracadabra New Year's party.
这些都是我们的司机
These are our drivers.
艾米莉去哪了
Uh, where's Emily?
她走了 她说在这感觉不自在
She left. She said she didn't feel comfortable here.
她肯定是因为吃东西要花钱
She certainly didn't feel comfortable
所以感觉不自在的
paying for the food she ate.
算是吧 波杰克
Yeah, okay, BoJack.
我给我的真朋友带来了香槟 因为你就是
Look. I got champagne for my real friends, 'cause that's what you are.
-我的真朋友 -他不想演你的剧
- A real friend. - He doesn't want to do your show.
-什么 -波杰克要拿奥斯卡了
- What? - BoJack is about to win an Oscar.
你觉得他凭什么想演你那部注定失败
Why do you think he would want to do your soon-to-fail sitcom
讲什么呆逼脸小人物冒险故事的情景喜剧
about the further adventures of a carb-faced nobody?
-或许 -你不是电视明星
- Oh, maybe-- - You are not a television star.
你没有才华 即使我现在看着你的脸
You have no talent and I am forgetting your face
都要忘记你是什么样子了
even as I'm looking at it.
快打包行李回你的无名小地去吧
Pack your bags. Go back to Nowheresville.
谢谢你的香槟 安娜·皮塔饼祝你安好
Thank you for the champagne. Best regards, Ana Spanakopita.
天啊 我的房♥子 我得撤款 捡起...
Oh, God, the house! I gotta pull my deposit! Pick up--
糟了 我的手♥机♥掉进水坑里了
Oh, no. I dropped my phone in a bog.
你哥哥有点不对劲 你得跟他聊聊
Something is going on with your brother. You need to talk to him.
凭我们之间的关系
We don't really have the kind of relationship
我们根本不用聊
where we talk about things.
拉布拉多喜欢嬉戏打趣
Labs prefer to keep things playful.
你知道大家怎么说狗吗
You know what they say about dogs?
彼此交流就是狗
Talking to each other is rrruff.
我是认真的 花生酱先生
I'm serious, Mr. Peanutbutter.
我也是认真的 你别再说了
And I'm serious that you should drop it.
如果真有事 他肯定会告诉我的
If something was really wrong, he would tell me about it.
会吗
Would he?
我知道他是你哥哥 但我觉得他在隐瞒什么
I know he's your brother, but he's hiding something from you.
你觉得你比我更了解我哥哥吗
Why do you think you know my brother better than I do?
你跟你的家人关系不好
Just because you have a shitty relationship with your family
不意味着其他人的家庭关系也不好
doesn't mean every other family has to have drama too.
我要来这里自己安静一下
I wanted to come up here and have a nice time.
我要离你远点
This place is an escape for me.
-行了 抱歉 我 -抱歉 是我对不起
- Okay, I'm sorry, I just-- - I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
我不该吼你的 我...
I should not have shouted at you. I just...
我需要出去散个步
I need to go for a walk.
出什么事了吗
Hey, is there something going on?
我知道没有
Because I know there isn't,
但如果真有 你会告诉我的 对吗
but if there is, you would tell me, right?
但是肯定没有什么事
But there's nothing to tell,
因为拉布拉多半岛上从没发生过不好的事
because nothing bad ever happens on the Labrador Peninsula.
-好吧 我觉得你该坐下 -为什么
- Okay, I think you should sit down. - Why?
-我需要跟你聊聊 坐下 -我不坐
- I need to talk to you. Sit down. - I will not sit down.
-花生酱先生 坐下 -好吧
- Mr. Peanutbutter, sit. - Okay.
-我的脾脏坏了 -不
- I got a twisted spleen. - No.
不会致命 不会有事的
It's not fatal, necessarily. Everything's gonna be fine.
他们还得检查一下
They still have to run some tests.
-但不会有事的对吗 -不会
- But it's going to be fine? - Yeah.
你答应我不会有事 你可是我哥哥
You promise me it's going to be fine? You're my big brother.
所以你绝对不能骗我
That means you can't lie to me about this.
花生酱先生 你是世界上最好的
Mr. Peanutbutter, you are the best runt of the litter
同胞兄弟了
a guy could ask for.
不 不要这样
No, don't do this.
-但有可能... -求你
- But there might come a time... - Please.
到一定时候 你得当队长了
...when you're going to have to be the captain.
这是什么 特别集吗
What is this, a very special episode?
什么 什么意思 发生了什么
What? What do you mean? What happened?
波杰克演不了飞马了
It's a no-go on BoJack for Pegasus.
我不懂 劳拉 我...
I don't understand, Laura. I...
我只想告诉你 我尽力了
I just wanted you to know. I did everything I could.
回复:劳拉升职
请不要给她升职 她助理做得太好了
我现在需要她 ——卡洛琳公主
听着 如果你不想演我的电影
Look... If you didn't wanna do my movie,
你该直接告诉我的
you should have just told me.
你说什么 我想演你的电影啊
What are you talking about? I do want to do your movie.
是吗 那你的经纪人为什么一直要求加钱
Oh, yeah? Why did your agent keep demanding more money?
-什么 -现在过期了 我完蛋了
- What? - The option's expired and I'm screwed.
为什么我要抱有希望
Why did I get my hopes up?
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表