剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
Everyone's so bossy.
还有 吃披萨还切那么多片干嘛
Also, what's with the pizza by the slice thing?
纽约人 要吃就整块吃 不吃拉倒啊
Hey, New York, either eat a pizza or don't.
我在给娜迪亚死前
I'm calling the last person
最后联♥系♥的那个人打电♥话♥
Nadia was in contact with before she died.
也许她知道一些内情
Maybe she knows something.
-娜迪亚 -不 我是...
- Nadia? - No, this is--
你去哪了 楼上的男孩们已经开始厌烦你了
Where you been? Boys upstairs are getting real sick of you.
放下手♥机♥ 瘦子吉娜 现在是上班时间
Get off the phone, Skinny Gina. You're on the clock.
我得挂了
I gotta go.
-那男的声音好熟悉 -是的 非常熟悉
- That man's voice sounded familiar. - Yeah, super familiar.
那个声音让我想叫它回家
Something about that voice made me want to tell it to go home.
-是花生[音似优步] -花生
- It's Goober. - Goober.
那家伙从不回家
That guy never went home.
除了《花生回家》那一集
Except for that one episode "Goober Goes Home,"
但那是因为我们是一个垒球队的
but that was because we were on a softball team together
而家是指本垒
and the home was home plate.
他们肯定在蓝鲸世界 走吧
They must be at Whale World. Let's go.
好的 因为我很想
Okay, good. Because I absolutely
搞清楚这件事
want to get to the bottom of this.
但至少得看完他们抬完椅子[惩罚]之后再走吧
But also can we at least wait until after they lift the chair?
因为那是我最喜欢的部分
Cause that is my favorite part.
是啊 我们得惩罚坏人
Yeah, we gotta lift the chair.
我尝起来太美味了
I taste delicious.
你们在里面怎么样了
How you boys doing in there?
-我感觉自己好干净 -不 污渍 不
- I feel clean as a whistle. - Oh, no, the stain, oh, no.
我也是
Me three.
等等
Well, hold up.
你们一起洗的澡吗
You took your bath together?
莉娜·杜汉姆跟她的朋友们
Lena Dunham takes baths
出自莉娜·杜汉姆的《衰姐们》的一出澡戏
一起洗澡 也没见有人在意啊
with her friends and no one gives her shit.
得擦干
Gotta-- Gotta get dry.
花生酱先生 用毛巾擦 不要甩
Mr. Peanutbutter, use the towel. Do not shake.
-酱汁又黏又湿 -不要甩
- The sauce is so sticky and wet. - Don't shake.
- 我全身都在滴 我要甩了 -别甩
It's dripping all over my body. I gotta shake! - Don't shake.
爽
Yeah.
看 雪上加霜了
look, that made things worse.
好的 我要叫清洁服务
Okay, I'll call a cleaning service.
你俩把那臭衣服处理掉吧
You two get rid of the stinky clothes.
知道了 老大 万岁 听从指令
You got it, chief. Hooray! Following instructions.
蓝鲸世界
比佛利山庄农贸市场的鱼打对折
Fish half off at Beverly Hills farmers market.
#这里有些事情不对劲
Hashtag something fishy this way comes.
你没添加表情吧
You're not putting emojis in, are you?
波杰克可不是个会发表情的人
BoJack don't tweet emojis.
-波杰克 天呐 -是你啊
- BoJack? My God! - Oh, hey, you.
好久没见了啊
I haven't seen you in forever.
-你来看望你的老朋友了 -是啊
- You came to see your old friend. - Yeah.
我都以为你忘了我了呢
All this time I thought you forgot about me.
节目结束之后我混得不太好啊
You know, things haven't been so swell with me since the show ended.
-不像你 电影明星先生 -过奖 兄弟
- Not like you, Mr. Movie Star. - Okay, buddy.
知道你还记得我
Just knowing that you care about me
并且来捧我的场
and would come patronize my place of business,
-这意义重大 -当然了 花生
- it really means a lot. - You got it, Goober.
不 我已不当花生20年了
No, I haven't been Goober for 20 years.
-你可以叫我的真名 -也许我会叫的
- You can call me by my real name. - Yeah, okay, maybe I will.
就现在吧 叫我的真名 我想听你叫
Right now, call me by my real name. I want to hear you say it.
我想应该叫戈...伯特 戈伯特吗
I want to say Goo... bert. Goobert?
你根本就不是来看我的 对不对
You didn't come to see me, did you?
不 是的 但...
No, we did, but--
我懂了 我就是个天大的笑话
I get it. I'm a big joke.
"我们一起去蓝鲸世界嘲笑花生吧
"Let's all go down to Whale World and laugh at Goober.
花生一定能给我们带来一段快乐时光
We'll have a whale of a good time at Goober's expense.
因为他一直就是个笑柄"
He's always good for a laugh."
我就知道不该抱有期望
I should've known better than to get my hopes up.
是啊
Yeah.
我在找你们的一位脱衣女郎 瘦子吉娜
We're looking for one of your strippers, Skinny Gina?
我们这里可不雇脱衣女郎
We don't employ strippers here.
蓝鲸世界是个家庭乐园
Whale World is a family establishment,
所有年纪的孩子都能度过一段快乐性感的时光
where children of all ages have a fun, sexy time.
瘦子吉娜 给我滚过来
Skinny Gina, get that sweet tail over here!
有顾客找你 你们玩得开心
You got a customer. You enjoy yourself.
你们好 陆地哺乳动物
Hello, land mammals.
我们来这里是想要问你一些关于
We're just here to ask you some questions
你朋友娜迪亚的问题
about your friend Nadia.
我在上班 你们想跟我聊吗
I'm on the clock. You want to chat?
拿钱请我到气孔屋单独为你们跳一曲吧
Buy me a private dance in the Blowhole Room.
-拜托 -太恶心了 私人艳舞吗
- Please. - Gross. Private dance?
要是这样她才告诉我们 那就这样吧
But if that's the only way she'll talk, then fine.
好吧 好受伤 讨厌
Fine, I'm offended. Yuck.
但是真的 伙计们 好恶心 开始吧
But really, guys, gross. Start it now.
但是好恶心
But gross.
你想怎么跳都行
You can dance however you want.
但是别朝我来
Don't do this for my benefit.
探戈 华尔兹 萨尔萨 我就说说
Tango, waltz, salsa. I'm just saying,
假装我没在这就行
but pretend I'm not here.
-那你想怎么跳 -像脱衣女郎那样吧
- How would you dance then? - Like a stripper, probably.
我们有一些坏消息 你的朋友娜迪亚死了
Listen, we have some bad news. Your friend Nadia is dead.
-意料之中 -是吗
- Not surprised. - You're not?
很多像她一样的女孩都会来这里 天真而脆弱
A lot of girls like her come through here. Sweet, vulnerable.
这里接受了她们 向她们承诺美好的未来
This place takes 'em and makes 'em a lot of promises.
他们说会照顾你
They say they're gonna take care of you,
把你捧成食人鲸
make you big like Shamu.
但是一旦你的身体受了太多伤
But once your body gets too banged up,
他们就不想要你了
they don't want you no more.
-所谓风光 不过镜花雪月 -卧♥槽♥
- Thar she blows, then thar she goes. - Shit.
不要说脏话 女士 这还有孩子呢
Watch your mouth, lady. There are children here.
你知不知道娜迪亚跟可爱胡之间的关系
What do you know about Nadia's relationship with Cuddlywhiskers?
不知道 没见过那人
Doesn't ring a bell, never met the guy.
他家已经几个月没人住了
His house has been abandoned for months, though.
我只知道这些
That's all I know.
-就这样 -就这样
- That's it? - That's it.
有几个女孩经常去他那里
A bunch of girls used to hang out.
他好像有个什么系统 说会帮助她们
He had some sort of system. Told 'em he was gonna help 'em.
-什么叫系统 -我已经说得太多了
- What do you mean, "System"? - I have already said too much.
系统是指有规律的方法或流程
A system is a formulated method or plan of procedure.
我知道这个词的字面意思
I know what the word "System" means
我只能说这么多
But that's all I can say.
娜迪亚发给你的那条短♥信♥"波杰克要杀了我"
That text that Nadia sent you, "BoJack is going to kill me."
知道是什么意思吗
Any idea what that's about?
我不知道什么波杰克
I don't know nothing about BoJack.
你怎么会不知道波杰克 我很有名的
How do you not know about BoJack? I am very famous.
时间到了
Time's up.
如果你们真想知道这件事
If you really want to know about all that stuff,
深夜再过来
come by here real late.
这里会举办夜间派对 我只能说这么多
There's an after-hours party. But that's all I can say.
我不会再剧透了
I'm not gonna spill any more beans.
好吧
Alright.
就说你带了波杰克
Say you got BoJack with you.
这样就能进去了 行了 我说完了
That'll get you in. Okay, that's it.
银幕老年疗养院
威尔伯今天会来吗
Is Wilbur coming today?
威尔伯不存在
Wilbur's not real.
他只是你过去电视剧里的一个角色
He was a character on a TV show you were on.
我的孩子们今天会过来吗
Are my kids coming today?
-不 -兄弟你好啊
- No. - Hey there, fella.
等不及要让你看《一代骄马》了
Can't wait for you to see Secretariat,
你一定会喜欢的
think you're gonna love it.
老伙计 希望你还没忘记如何投票
Hey, old pal. Hope you remember how to vote.
我们得去参加蓝鲸世界的这个派对
We have to go to this Whale World party.
我知道我应该去 我很希望查清
I know I should go, I'm invested in figuring out
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表